Almost 140 serious injuries to Capitol Cops

Nancy's castle guards will get over it....but the family of a dead woman killed by one of Nancy's guards will not.....
How come it’s ok when cops murder black men because they didn’t obey the cops verbal commands but it’s not ok to shoot people in a mob who are attacking the cops and not stopping when the cop said stop?
She was unarmed climbing through a window in a door...she wasn't being restrained and she posed no threat that warranted the taking of her life...should she have been there?...no...but she watched riots without consequences all summer long....I'm sure all of those people thought they would be arrested and released just like ANTIFA and BLM.....none of them expected to be gunned down by Nancy's palace guards.....fucking fat lazy rent a cops that couldn't get through a physical to become a real cop.....
They thought wrong then. Why didn't she watch the video of the guy who was going to his car and the cop shot him 7 times because he didn't listen to his verbal command?

Listen asshole. 5 people dies during Trump's insurrection. If I were a cop there that day I would have shot the first mobster who stuck their head through the barricade.

Do you know what mob mentality is? One nut in a group of people can act crazy and suddenly everyone in the crowd is going along. Bashing cops in the head with fire extinguishers, looking to lynch Mike Pence. Shitting in offices. Stealing. Screaming.

I just love it how you are flip flopping now. You sound like us when we defend a black person who yes they broke the law but it didn't justify murdering them. Like the guy who cops murdered because he was selling loose cigarettes on the street in NY. I'm sure he saw other guys sell cigarettes too and they weren't murdered. So he felt safe breaking the law just like this woman did. Hopefully the cop is found innocent. You have to stop defending criminals and stop being anti cop. LOL.

P.S. Those are real cops. I love it how you support the police, until you don't.
Truth be told, they don't give a fuck anything.....they only care about the deficit when democrats are in the house, only care about cops when they shooting unarmed nigga's, only care about nigga's when they killing each other, only care about babies when they in thier mothers wombs, only care about women, when they're holding AK47's, only care about this country, when the markets are yeilding them a return and could give a fuck about the military, cause they never served....HYPOCRITES TO THE CORE
Trump fucked up by calling people in the military losers and suckers. What was he thinking?
That was debunked. Never happened. You need to stop watching MSDNC
After what he said about McCain, how he likes war heros who weren't captured, I have no doubt Trump said this about the troops.

Four reputable news outlets, all citing anonymous sources, report President Donald Trump disparaged US troops, veterans, and missing service members, with several outlets reporting he has called military members “losers.” Yet the president, along with current and former staff on the record, continues to dispute those stories.

And if he didn't it was a great lie to spread. Sort of like how Trump said Hillary had a stroke when she didn't.
She looked like a person that had a stroke....

Nancy's castle guards will get over it....but the family of a dead woman killed by one of Nancy's guards will not.....
How come it’s ok when cops murder black men because they didn’t obey the cops verbal commands but it’s not ok to shoot people in a mob who are attacking the cops and not stopping when the cop said stop?
She was unarmed climbing through a window in a door...she wasn't being restrained and she posed no threat that warranted the taking of her life...should she have been there?...no...but she watched riots without consequences all summer long....I'm sure all of those people thought they would be arrested and released just like ANTIFA and BLM.....none of them expected to be gunned down by Nancy's palace guards.....fucking fat lazy rent a cops that couldn't get through a physical to become a real cop.....
They thought wrong then. Why didn't she watch the video of the guy who was going to his car and the cop shot him 7 times because he didn't listen to his verbal command?

Listen asshole. 5 people dies during Trump's insurrection. If I were a cop there that day I would have shot the first mobster who stuck their head through the barricade.

Do you know what mob mentality is? One nut in a group of people can act crazy and suddenly everyone in the crowd is going along. Bashing cops in the head with fire extinguishers, looking to lynch Mike Pence. Shitting in offices. Stealing. Screaming.

I just love it how you are flip flopping now. You sound like us when we defend a black person who yes they broke the law but it didn't justify murdering them. Like the guy who cops murdered because he was selling loose cigarettes on the street in NY. I'm sure he saw other guys sell cigarettes too and they weren't murdered. So he felt safe breaking the law just like this woman did. Hopefully the cop is found innocent. You have to stop defending criminals and stop being anti cop. LOL.

P.S. Those are real cops. I love it how you support the police, until you don't.
Truth be told, they don't give a fuck anything.....they only care about the deficit when democrats are in the house, only care about cops when they shooting unarmed nigga's, only care about nigga's when they killing each other, only care about babies when they in thier mothers wombs, only care about women, when they're holding AK47's, only care about this country, when the markets are yeilding them a return and could give a fuck about the military, cause they never served....HYPOCRITES TO THE CORE
Trump fucked up by calling people in the military losers and suckers. What was he thinking?
After what he said about McCain, how he likes war heros who weren't captured, I have no doubt Trump said this about the troops.

Four reputable news outlets, all citing anonymous sources, report President Donald Trump disparaged US troops, veterans, and missing service members, with several outlets reporting he has called military members “losers.” Yet the president, along with current and former staff on the record, continues to dispute those stories.

And if he didn't it was a great lie to spread. Sort of like how Trump said Hillary had a stroke when she didn't.
Trump seems like the kind of guy who would call soldiers losers and suckers. Sounds like something he would say.

#1) He said that about McCain as a joke. Relax Snowflake. He was the most pro military president in my lifetime.

#2) He never said that. Leftist sources that you believe like the sheep that you are report shit all the time that is not true. Unless you have a recording its bullshit as Trump has always been pro military.

go suck a dick
8000 jobs lost with one stroke of the pen....after the pipeline closes for good another 10,000 jobs lost will follow....and you come on this board and get angry and nasty?....we are going to regain power in a very short time with moves like Joe did...so be prepared....because when we get it back in charge we will make it impossible for you bastards to cheat...those dem cheating days are over fagot boi.....you all shot your wad and exposed your tactics to get rid of Trump.....
yYou got me shakin in my boots....listen, if you gun loving pink pussy's really want to take over the country, you gotta first STOP POSTING AND BRAGGING BOUT WHAT YOU DID ON SOCIAL MEDIA.....LOLOLOL....I MEAN SERIOUSLY....YOU TRIED TO KIDNAP A GOV. AND GOT CAUGHT, TRIED TAKING OVER THE CAPITAL AND NOW BEING CAUGHT.....AT LEAST NIGGA'S NO HOW TO STAY ON THE DOWN LOW.....LOLOLOLO
EITHER PRACTICE HOW TO GIVE BLOW JOBS, CAUSE SOME OF YOU MF'S ARE GOING TO PRISON OR KEEP YOUR DAY JOBS...CAUSE TERRORIST YOU AIN'T!!LOLOLO
1611852220661.png

Maybe if they had to pass physical fitness tests they wouldn't have fallen down and scraped their wittle knee....

go suck a dick
8000 jobs lost with one stroke of the pen....after the pipeline closes for good another 10,000 jobs lost will follow....and you come on this board and get angry and nasty?....we are going to regain power in a very short time with moves like Joe did...so be prepared....because when we get it back in charge we will make it impossible for you bastards to cheat...those dem cheating days are over fagot boi.....you all shot your wad and exposed your tactics to get rid of Trump.....
yYou got me shakin in my boots....listen, if you gun loving pink pussy's really want to take over the country, you gotta first STOP POSTING AND BRAGGING BOUT WHAT YOU DID ON SOCIAL MEDIA.....LOLOLOL....I MEAN SERIOUSLY....YOU TRIED TO KIDNAP A GOV. AND GOT CAUGHT, TRIED TAKING OVER THE CAPITAL AND NOW BEING CAUGHT.....AT LEAST NIGGA'S NO HOW TO STAY ON THE DOWN LOW.....LOLOLOLO
EITHER PRACTICE HOW TO GIVE BLOW JOBS, CAUSE SOME OF YOU MF'S ARE GOING TO PRISON OR KEEP YOUR DAY JOBS...CAUSE TERRORIST YOU AIN'T!!LOLOLOView attachment 449696
Why are you posting pics of trannies? Weirdo. BOLD is stuck.

go suck a dick
EITHER PRACTICE HOW TO GIVE BLOW JOBS, CAUSE SOME OF YOU MF'S ARE GOING TO PRISON OR KEEP YOUR DAY JOBS...CAUSE TERRORIST YOU AIN'T!!LOLOLOView attachment 449696
You are so funny when you are mad....Buuuaahahahahahaha

#1) He said that about McCain as a joke. Relax Snowflake. He was the most pro military president in my lifetime.

#2) He never said that. Leftist sources that you believe like the sheep that you are report shit all the time that is not true. Unless you have a recording its bullshit as Trump has always been pro military.
cCalling Trump pro military, is like calling his sons men....not buying it, hommie

Trump seems like the kind of guy who would call soldiers losers and suckers. Sounds like something he would say.
You sound like someone who would kill and torture small animals. Should we start with just weird blanket accusations now?

In addition to the cop who died after having his skull crushed with a fire extinguisher, the injuries include brain, cracked ribs, smashed spinal discs, eye issues (one about to lose an eye) and one officer stabbed with a metal fence stake. To make matters worse, another one committed suicide yesterday. And yet, Republicans yet defend Donald and his murderous insurrectionist mob. Sad :confused:

Since when do leftists care about cops? "Defund the Police" is leftist mantra.

We care about good cops.

I find it funny you guys claim to be the ones who support the cops but if the cops don't go along with your coup, you throw them under the bus too.

I disagree. I believe every single person who rushed into the Capitol should have been shot on sight. Same with every rioter this summer that burned down and looted small businesses. How do you respond to that?

Are you suggesting that if people are looting and rioting that the cops should be able to open fire on them? I don't think the cops have that authority.

But the cops should be able to mow down a mob storming the capitol coming after our elected politicians.

You do understand the difference right?

If a cop sees 5 guys turning over a car does he have the right to shoot them all dead?

That is exactly what I am suggesting as they can hurt and or kill someone like David Dorn. You fire on a few and the rest disperse. Burning down small businesses is just as egregious as storming the Capitol where no businesses were burned down.

Rioting and looting is not as bad as sending a mob to lynch Mike Pence and Nancy Pelosi.

Is it legal for cops to shoot rioters who are burning down business'? Then why didn't they shoot?

Because it is legal to shoot a mob who is violently storming the capitol building.

cCalling Trump pro military, is like calling his sons men....not buying it, hommie
His sons are men. I know you identify as a woman, snowflake and I am not your hommie, you little prancing Nancy boy.

go suck a dick
Why are you posting pics of trannies? Weirdo. BOLD is stuck.
bold is like me, thick and black......jealous?

You sound like someone who would kill and torture small animals. Should we start with just weird blanket accusations now?
The election is over. Doesn't matter if it's true. Hopefully the troops heard it before they voted.

In addition to the cop who died after having his skull crushed with a fire extinguisher, the injuries include brain, cracked ribs, smashed spinal discs, eye issues (one about to lose an eye) and one officer stabbed with a metal fence stake. To make matters worse, another one committed suicide yesterday. And yet, Republicans yet defend Donald and his murderous insurrectionist mob. Sad :confused:

Since when do leftists care about cops? "Defund the Police" is leftist mantra.

We care about good cops.

I find it funny you guys claim to be the ones who support the cops but if the cops don't go along with your coup, you throw them under the bus too.

I disagree. I believe every single person who rushed into the Capitol should have been shot on sight. Same with every rioter this summer that burned down and looted small businesses. How do you respond to that?

Are you suggesting that if people are looting and rioting that the cops should be able to open fire on them? I don't think the cops have that authority.

But the cops should be able to mow down a mob storming the capitol coming after our elected politicians.

You do understand the difference right?

If a cop sees 5 guys turning over a car does he have the right to shoot them all dead?

That is exactly what I am suggesting as they can hurt and or kill someone like David Dorn. You fire on a few and the rest disperse. Burning down small businesses is just as egregious as storming the Capitol where no businesses were burned down.

Rioting and looting is not as bad as sending a mob to lynch Mike Pence and Nancy Pelosi.

Is it legal for cops to shoot rioters who are burning down business'? Then why didn't they shoot?

Because it is legal to shoot a mob who is violently storming the capitol building.

No one was lynching anyone. Again stop watching MSDNC, snowflake. Cops allowed their police station to be burned down in Minneapolis. Was that legal? They didn't shoot because snowflakes like you would have been appalled. You along with your leftist media cohorts have made our police officers weak. Thanks for that. Loser.

They were just making America great again, one cop at a time.

Animals.

I don't ever wanna hear another Republican say they are the "Party of Law and Order". If I do, I'll throw up in my mouth just a little bit. :icon_rolleyes:

One day vs. months of leftist lawlessness you support.

Fuck of and Die in a Fire.
Let me get this straight, nigga's loot and steal 10 dollar shoes at a local Walmart across the nation last summer during peaceful protest and 40,000 rednecks murder and steal comprimised intel at the state Capital......uhmmm, this is a hard one...which one is worst?

Talk about a delusional idiot.

40,000 people went into the capitol? Can you prove that?

How much property damage was done in those cities? How many police stations and court houses assaulted? How many businesses smashed?

How many cops injured in multiple locations and over many months?

His sons are men. I know you identify as a woman, snowflake and I am not your hommie, you little prancing Nancy boy.
LOLOLOL....his son's are men? Before da da stole the white house, these dickless whore's where in Africa shooting elephants and squirrels just for fun, instead of serving their country....listen, HOMMIE OR BETTER STILL HOMOSEXUAL......GO SUCK A DICK

How many cops killed or injured in the Commie BLM or Antifa riots? Oh yeah, they're on your team so you don't give a shit. GFYS.

Forum List

Back