Almost 100,000 kids test positive as schools prepare

It's not going to end well if you do not open the schools.

It’s not good either way. To er on the side of caution maybe the right thing. I don’t want my god children or nieces going to school. It’s just not worth the risk.

This is not about health. It's about the hospitals. Testing positive is not the same as being sick.

True, but the kids spread the virus to their parents and grandparents thus exacerbating the problem.
Kids under the age of 10 are not good transmitters of this virus. For some reason their immune systems fight off the virus very well and they very seldom "shed" this virus. This means they are not contagious.
Gotta keep the drama going, keep people in a hyper mode of panic. I had some stupid klunt confront me and a friend that I saw at the store and we "hugged" like the brothers we are and this middle-aged bitch practically soiled herself and attempted to shame us. I told her to mind her own fucking business and adhere to the six feet rule of social distancing lest she piss her granny panties. I watched the old biddy waddle over to the customer service section and watched her point at me as she talked to the clerk. I just smiled and waved and paid for my purchases sans a mask. She was 300 pds plus if she weighed a pound. Her boobs were right around where her navel began. She might have sported a big cup in her day but now it's more like saucers.

Opening schools is such a bad idea

It's not going to end well.
80 percent of the tests give false "positive" results, dumb ass. PLUS even WITH a positive test result doesn't mean that they will come down with any symptoms AT all, ya stupid fuck.
That's just untrue.
:auiqs.jpg:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! NOPE! Hell, they are adding stats to the sheets that someone tested positive for COVID and using contact tracing counts EVERY fucking person that they came in contact with as being "positve" without testing them and that doesn't even take into consideration that the one that tested "positive" has a 4 out of 5 chance that the test gave a false positive result. This would make a great comedy movie if it wasn't for the fact that this man-made "drama" wasn't killing our country. Of course, dumb fucks like yourself that have ZERO research skills and feast on lamestream media bullshit like the dung beetle you are? Well, you will never realize what a chump you have been played for....it's the story of your pathetic life.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

A BIT LIKE FLU THEN
By Pete Moore On August 8th, 2020 at 7:33 pm

Spain has released its latest figures on the Chinese epidemic. Professor Carl Heneghan (his lengthy bona fides are here and here), estimates an infection fatality rate of 0.1%.

A bit like flu then.

We’ve trashed our economies, loaded the young with mountainous debt, wrought an epidemic of mental illnesses, allowed tens, maybe hundreds of thousands to die in the long run from non-Covid conditions, and wrecked the educations of hundreds of thousands of you people.

For something like the flu.

The general lockdown orders are the most catastrophic and ruinous peacetime decisions since Western countries adopted policies of mass immigration from backward societies.

Posted in ATW

Did we fail miserably? Really?
Journalists Forget Their Own Predictions: Millions of Americans to Die
Yes, an outlier. Same old playbook. Every time, When the science doesn't align, start lying and misrepresenting science. Similarly, you could look at the extreme edge of the predicted path of a hurricane and then ridicule meteorologists and oceanographers when it doesn't follow that path. But you would sound pretty stupid.Trump tried it, sharpie and all. What a fucking global embarrassment that was. But the virus is now a political crusade for you. So you are willing to make that leap and let all the stupid out.

Kids under the age of 10 are not good transmitters of this virus.
Yes, we seem to be coming to realize this, but don't know why. However, while they may transmit at a lower rate, they are going to have what appears to be a whole lot of opportuinites to test that.
Did we fail miserably? Really?
Journalists Forget Their Own Predictions: Millions of Americans to Die
Yes, an outlier. Same old playbook. Every time, When the science doesn't align, start lying and misrepresenting science. Similarly, you could look at the extreme edge of the predicted path of a hurricane and then ridicule meteorologists and oceanographers when it doesn't follow that path. But you would sound pretty stupid.Trump tried it, sharpie and all. What a fucking global embarrassment that was. But the virus is now a political crusade for you. So you are willing to make that leap and let all the stupid out.
They don't come much dumber than you, dipshit. You only dabbled your big toe in the family gene pool and found the water a tad too cold. What you know and understand could be pout on the lefthand side of a sesame seed. When I see a post from you? I break out the "Yawner" scale.
Hi Dale. Staying safe from the contrails, are ya? We don't have to tell Dale to wear a mask. No sir. He is wearing one already.

cm07m-main.jpg

Why? Kids are the least likely to have any real effect from Corona.

You know what will have a real long term effect? Not learning how to read and write, and do basic math.

Corona might give them a cough. Not learning will wreck the rest of their entire lives.

Do you not care about destroying an entire generation of Americans? Because they got a sniffle? Really?

These are kids stupid. If they kids are not getting colds and chicken pox, and spreading the flu...... their dead already. That's the only way kids don't get sick.

It would be a bigger headline to me, if you posted that kids didn't have Corona.

Why is it that things I expected back in February, are shocking to people? It's like every single thing that is obvious, and common sense to all rational thinking people.... there is a sub-group that acts shocked by it.

That's just great. But we have more of the virus than any other country due to our abject failure in containing it. So they will have many more opportunities to catch and transmit it than children in other countries from which you are drawing your conclusions.

That's just great. But we have more of the virus than any other country due to our abject failure in containing it. So they will have many more opportunities to catch and transmit it than children in other countries from which you are drawing your conclusions.

That actually isn't even true. Many countries have much lower testing, and naturally have lower numbers of known infections.
Screen Shot 2020-08-10 at 2.55.23 AM.png

The US has tested far more than anyone else..... and shockingly..... (sarcasm), has more known positive cases.

What this is, is another case where, because you don't actually know how many people in other countries have the virus, you assume we're worse off, because we know more.

New Zealand is testing about 1/4th as many people as we are. Shockingly they have fewer cases. How crazy.

France is testing 1/8th as many. Iceland is about 3/4ths as many. And on and on it goes.

And that's per-capita. So it's a comparable numbers.

And our rates of positives, is actually about on par.

So, no.... this is a nothing-burger. The evidence doesn't support your "Everyone else is doing better than us" belief system. No evidence of that whatsoever.

True, but the kids spread the virus to their parents and grandparents thus exacerbating the problem.

Please show us where that is happening on a large scale.
The virus spreads. We know this.

Sometimes I wonder if you guys understand the whole infectious disease thing.

How many kids were tested?

Why do you dodge simple questions?

Far more kids have died of the flu. Isn't that a virus?

We all understand. Creating chaos, violence, and panic from now until the election is the only way poor ol' Joe can possibly win.
Lets say a million kids were tested. What difference does it make? 100K still tested positive.
You’re right. It’s a 100k of kids who won’t be affected by it any more than a common cold.

Testing positive means nothing. Its not as if they're sick or dying so in the end it's just so much of your idiotic alarmist bullshit.
Some will, some will survive but have lasting consequences, some will take it home to parent or grandparent who will die or have lasting consequences, those secondary infections will go on to infect others, and before you know it we've got another 160,000 dead.

You guys don't seem to understand how this whole infectious disease thing works.
What a tank of gas.

Lets say a million kids were tested. What difference does it make? 100K still tested positive.

hillary-clinton-what-difference-does-it-make-benghazi-M.jpg
So your brain locked up once you got an answer? Please explain and for gosh sake answer my question. You made yourself look like an idiot.
You are going on the presumption that the testing methods are not flawed. I have never gotten the answer to this very pertinent question which is "If your spittle could infect someone unless you are wearing a mask? Why is it that the testing procedure requires shoving a wooden stick with a cotton swab on the end that breaks the blood/brain barrier instead of simply swabbing the inside of the cheek? Inquiring minds would like to know. Do you walk around with a mask all day? I sure as hell don't. The alleged "corona-virus germ is three microns and there isn't a fucking mask being worn today that would stop it. People look so fucking stupid wearing them and even in their cars and by themselves. The country isn't the home of the brave or the land of the free at all. It's full of hand-wringing pussies. I would rather take my chances on the off chance that I could get sick if I could actually have my old life back like eating at a nice restaurant, play in poker tournaments and play music in front of a crowd. This new normal isn't 'living" but merely existing and I am one pissed off motherfucker.

That's easy Dale. Your spittle can infect someone. There is no guarantee that it will. The virus is more concentrated in the nasal cavity than it is in saliva.

All weekend in Dallas area, just like I said. Not a peep from you. Coward.

Last edited:

It’s not good either way. To er on the side of caution maybe the right thing. I don’t want my god children or nieces going to school. It’s just not worth the risk.

This is not about health. It's about the hospitals. Testing positive is not the same as being sick.

No more and no less than before. Unless the grandparents are the primary caregivers or living in the home then they will need to quarantine themselves.

The COVID-19 thing — and there are always various cold- and flu-like viruses that come around and go around at a certain season — does not justify the manufactured political panic on the heels of the failed impeachment.

Masks, hydroxychloroquine, social distancing, etc. have been suggested as general preventive measures.

There is not really any reason to excuse kids from their scholarly studies and academic exams to "test" them for the virus, given that kids who test positive really aren't going to be treated any differently from kids who test negative, other than to avoid propagating the alleged virus.

Kids with actual symptoms may need supportive medical attention, and kids without symptoms at worse need to observe appropriate social distancing to avoid spreading or catching the virus.

Kids under the age of 10 are not good transmitters of this virus. For some reason their immune systems fight off the virus very well and they very seldom "shed" this virus. This means they are not contagious.
Nope, it means they are less contagious. About 1/3 as contagious in fact. It has also been noted that kids that age have about 3 times more close contact than older kids, so it balances out.

Last edited:

80 percent of the tests give false "positive" results, dumb ass. PLUS even WITH a positive test result doesn't mean that they will come down with any symptoms AT all, ya stupid fuck.
That's just untrue.
:auiqs.jpg:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! NOPE! Hell, they are adding stats to the sheets that someone tested positive for COVID and using contact tracing counts EVERY fucking person that they came in contact with as being "positve" without testing them and that doesn't even take into consideration that the one that tested "positive" has a 4 out of 5 chance that the test gave a false positive result. This would make a great comedy movie if it wasn't for the fact that this man-made "drama" wasn't killing our country. Of course, dumb fucks like yourself that have ZERO research skills and feast on lamestream media bullshit like the dung beetle you are? Well, you will never realize what a chump you have been played for....it's the story of your pathetic life.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
You repeating it doesn't make it true.

Sorry kid.

Please show us where that is happening on a large scale.
The virus spreads. We know this.

Sometimes I wonder if you guys understand the whole infectious disease thing.
They all have been carnival barked by Drumpf and his denial. On a subconscious level they understand it but their minds have been over written with new instructions.
Your ignorance of this virus is only exceeded by Creper...
Go drink some disinfectant like your leader suggested.
Wow, you are repeating lies....that;'s not like you. TDS has hit you really hard.
It wasn't a lie.

Well we can abolish public schools and force mothers to stay at home to home school or send them to private school. Good to know lefties are for these options now.
Oh the hyperbole!

So who did you think all those that supposedly tested positive for the virus were? Did you think they were all singles living in caves?
A lot of them were parents. If they were in the same household the chances are 100% that the children also had it. Children are also more likely to do the things that are supposed to transmit the virus. Like touch their faces, get close to each other, let a mask slip.
So who did you think all those that supposedly tested positive for the virus were?

Americans!

Forum List

Back