Almost 100,000 kids test positive as schools prepare

Opening schools is such a bad idea

It's not going to end well.

We have 56million school children in this country.
Do you want them all sick? 'Cause that's what's gonna happen.

How many times do you have to be told.
Kids are at a very low risk of becoming seriously sick from the virus,unlike those old people that were killed by placing corona virus patients in their midst.
Son, do you think these children live in their own bubble?

Kids are at a very low risk of becoming seriously sick from the virus,unlike those old people that were killed by placing corona virus patients in their midst.

Dont call me son punk.
The only reason to keep kids out of school is if a parent has a high risk factor.

Dont call me son punk.
The only reason to keep kids out of school is if a parent has a high risk factor.

Can you answer the question or not, kiddo?

Dont call me son punk.

Can you answer the question or not, kiddo?

Do they?

est them again in their families doctors office....false positives are popping up all over the nation....gee I wonder why?.....
Because we aren't testing correctly. Because we have no coherent testing plan. because our federal leadership consists of an ignorant conman and his grifter fuck trophies...

Yep....getting an education is fucking bad.\
Let's move to Chicago and join the looters.\
LOOTERS SHOULD BE SHOT ON SIGHT....NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

Then YOU repeat the test weekly and return when you test negative just like everyone else is doing.
Oh, so you will trust me to do that? Great. Your trust in humans is impressive.

Um.........no. You can bring back the paperwork and, in many instances, just show up at the time you have been told to for the retest.

No wonder you are paranoid. You have no idea what the hell is actually going on and where it's going on at.

Um.........no. You can bring back the paperwork and, in many instances, just show up at the time you have been told to for the retest.
I see. So you are not suggesting the kids just come back in two weeks. I guess I had you wrong. But it seems like that is what you suggested.

You're not following very well. I understand what is going on. You are the one that something that, to someone who knows what is going on, sounded kind of dumb. "They can just go back in two weeks".

I see. So you are not suggesting the kids just come back in two weeks. I guess I had you wrong. But it seems like that is what you suggested.

Yep. And test negative. You doing ok? You need some help? You sound like you need some help.

Yep. And then I responded to someone else. You doing ok? You need some help? You sound like you need some help.
Don't get whiny. If you said kids should just come back after two weeks, that wasn't very smart. If it is not what you meant, you can just say so.

Already in my State, a couple schools have had to transition completely to e-learning, after several positive cases emerged.

During the very first week of school

Yep. And then I responded to someone else. You doing ok? You need some help? You sound like you need some help.
Don't get whiny. If you said kids should just come back after two weeks, that wasn't very smart. If it is not what you meant, you can just say so.
Grow up.

This isn't that hard.
Might want to take your own advice and admit you said something kind of irresponsible and dumb. or that you misspoke. Those are pretty much your options. As a grown up, that is.

Grow up.

This isn't that hard.
Might want to take your own advice and admit you said something kind of irresponsible and dumb. or that you misspoke. Those are pretty much your options. As a grown up, that is.

I just told you how this is playing out. You test positive. You self quarantine for two weeks. You come back when you test negative. In fact, you can, as it is happening in the real world, on a weekly basis until you test negative.

I dislike you because you are an imbecile. You don't score any points. You are still an imbecile.

ou test positive. You self quarantine for two weeks. You come back when you test negative.
Gotcha. Agreed. We don't have a better way. Except, this isn't going to work, either, when too many teachers or students get infected at the same time.

ou test positive. You self quarantine for two weeks. You come back when you test negative.
Gotcha. Agreed. We don't have a better way. Except, this isn't going to work, either, when too many teachers or students get infected at the same time.
Fun filled facts, statistic wise you have a plethora of kids that will not learn online. Not just will not but cannot.

So, here you can stay home, you can go in or you can do half and half.

Fun filled facts, statistic wise you have a plethora of kids that will not learn online. Not just will not but cannot.
Good thing this is only temporary, then. Other stats show some kids don't learn well in the classroom setting. So it goes...

Same option here where i live.

Forum List

Back