Almost 100,000 kids test positive as schools prepare

Opening schools is such a bad idea

It's not going to end well.
80 percent of the tests give false "positive" results, dumb ass. PLUS even WITH a positive test result doesn't mean that they will come down with any symptoms AT all, ya stupid fuck.

True, but the kids spread the virus to their parents and grandparents thus exacerbating the problem.

Please show us where that is happening on a large scale.
The virus spreads. We know this.

Sometimes I wonder if you guys understand the whole infectious disease thing.
They all have been carnival barked by Drumpf and his denial. On a subconscious level they understand it but their minds have been over written with new instructions.
Your ignorance of this virus is only exceeded by Creper...

80 percent of the tests give false "positive" results, dumb ass. PLUS even WITH a positive test result doesn't mean that they will come down with any symptoms AT all, ya stupid fuck.
That's just untrue.

When will the naysayers learn their lesson - before or after they or loved ones contract COVID-19 and get sick or maybe even die? When...? The ignorance and stupidity of Trumpers boggles my mind.

A weak minded ninny like you is a prime candidate. Stay inside and lock your doors, check under your bed and under your couch because COVID is looking for ya, Lack-HOE- DUH. I hear wringing your hands helps.

(snicker)

Yes, it CAN! The "Big One" CAN strike California by morning and kill hundreds of thousands. Then there is Yellowstone. You know that Yellowstone is a massive, active volcano that will erupt...sometime.
well, that would be a fine analogy, if you could add in the fact that we feel like they are about to erupt in the next few months. In which case there would be mass evacuations, right? Mass effort to shelter the millions of displaced people... right?

I mean, we can keep going with this analogy all night.

Ditto COVID-19

That's just untrue.
:auiqs.jpg:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! NOPE! Hell, they are adding stats to the sheets that someone tested positive for COVID and using contact tracing counts EVERY fucking person that they came in contact with as being "positve" without testing them and that doesn't even take into consideration that the one that tested "positive" has a 4 out of 5 chance that the test gave a false positive result. This would make a great comedy movie if it wasn't for the fact that this man-made "drama" wasn't killing our country. Of course, dumb fucks like yourself that have ZERO research skills and feast on lamestream media bullshit like the dung beetle you are? Well, you will never realize what a chump you have been played for....it's the story of your pathetic life.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
True, but the kids spread the virus to their parents and grandparents thus exacerbating the problem.

They all have been carnival barked by Drumpf and his denial. On a subconscious level they understand it but their minds have been over written with new instructions.
Go drink some disinfectant like your leader suggested.

Wow, you are repeating lies....that;'s not like you. TDS has hit you really hard.

How many kids were tested?

Why do you dodge simple questions?

Far more kids have died of the flu. Isn't that a virus?

We all understand. Creating chaos, violence, and panic from now until the election is the only way poor ol' Joe can possibly win.

Wow, you are repeating lies....that;'s not like you. TDS has hit you really hard.
I've never repeated one lie Drumpf has told. I dont try to get people killed.

How many kids were tested?

Why do you dodge simple questions?

Far more kids have died of the flu. Isn't that a virus?

We all understand. Creating chaos, violence, and panic from now until the election is the only way poor ol' Joe can possibly win.
Lets say a million kids were tested. What difference does it make? 100K still tested positive.

always-S.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Well we can abolish public schools and force mothers to stay at home to home school or send them to private school. Good to know lefties are for these options now.

always-S.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
A meme....that was a game changer, not.

I've never repeated one lie Drumpf has told. I dont try to get people killed.
You are an ignorant moron. I suggest you actually read the studies coming out.. Oh I forgot, your reading comprehension is that of a third grader.

Let me dumb it down.. Trump never suggested drinking fish tank cleaner.. That was your homies over at CNN.. Go fuck yourself!

always-S.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
LOL... CNN and their lack of context...

Lets say a million kids were tested. What difference does it make? 100K still tested positive.

hillary-clinton-what-difference-does-it-make-benghazi-M.jpg
So your brain locked up once you got an answer? Please explain and for gosh sake answer my question. You made yourself look like an idiot.
You are going on the presumption that the testing methods are not flawed. I have never gotten the answer to this very pertinent question which is "If your spittle could infect someone unless you are wearing a mask? Why is it that the testing procedure requires shoving a wooden stick with a cotton swab on the end that breaks the blood/brain barrier instead of simply swabbing the inside of the cheek? Inquiring minds would like to know. Do you walk around with a mask all day? I sure as hell don't. The alleged "corona-virus germ is three microns and there isn't a fucking mask being worn today that would stop it. People look so fucking stupid wearing them and even in their cars and by themselves. The country isn't the home of the brave or the land of the free at all. It's full of hand-wringing pussies. I would rather take my chances on the off chance that I could get sick if I could actually have my old life back like eating at a nice restaurant, play in poker tournaments and play music in front of a crowd. This new normal isn't 'living" but merely existing and I am one pissed off motherfucker.

Forum List

Back