Almost 100,000 kids test positive as schools prepare

Why? Kids are the least likely to have any real effect from Corona.
That's just great. But we have more of the virus than any other country due to our abject failure in containing it. So they will have many more opportunities to catch and transmit it than children in other countries from which you are drawing your conclusions.

That actually isn't even true. Many countries have much lower testing, and naturally have lower numbers of known infections.
View attachment 373220

The US has tested far more than anyone else..... and shockingly..... (sarcasm), has more known positive cases.

What this is, is another case where, because you don't actually know how many people in other countries have the virus, you assume we're worse off, because we know more.

New Zealand is testing about 1/4th as many people as we are. Shockingly they have fewer cases. How crazy.

France is testing 1/8th as many. Iceland is about 3/4ths as many. And on and on it goes.

And that's per-capita. So it's a comparable numbers.

And our rates of positives, is actually about on par.

So, no.... this is a nothing-burger. The evidence doesn't support your "Everyone else is doing better than us" belief system. No evidence of that whatsoever.
Actually, it is true. The US is far down the curve on per capita testing and even further on speed of results.

Sor
Opening schools is such a bad idea

It's not going to end well.
Testing positive means nothing. Its not as if they're sick or dying so in the end it's just so much of your idiotic alarmist bullshit.
Some will, some will survive but have lasting consequences, some will take it home to parent or grandparent who will die or have lasting consequences, those secondary infections will go on to infect others, and before you know it we've got another 160,000 dead.

You guys don't seem to understand how this whole infectious disease thing works.
What a tank of gas.
Sorry kid. That's how infectious diseases spread. Facts suck sometimes.

Great news if they were all positive then there would be absolutely no problem
What a stupid thing to say.

I should be surprised, but I'm not.

I had it when everyone has had it the disease dies.

Not surprised that you have no clue

Gotta admire the bravery of that nurse to not be wearing a mask while extracting Covid-19 from that kids nose. You want me to take this seriously?

We have 56million school children in this country.
Do you want them all sick? 'Cause that's what's gonna happen.

How many times do you have to be told.
Kids are at a very low risk of becoming seriously sick from the virus,unlike those old people that were killed by placing corona virus patients in their midst.

Lets say a million kids were tested. What difference does it make? 100K still tested positive.

hillary-clinton-what-difference-does-it-make-benghazi-M.jpg
So your brain locked up once you got an answer? Please explain and for gosh sake answer my question. You made yourself look like an idiot.

Because your answer was a hypothetical answer, meaning you had nothing, you know nothing.

Character%20I-L.jpg

Did we fail miserably? Really?
Journalists Forget Their Own Predictions: Millions of Americans to Die
Yes, an outlier. Same old playbook. Every time, When the science doesn't align, start lying and misrepresenting science. Similarly, you could look at the extreme edge of the predicted path of a hurricane and then ridicule meteorologists and oceanographers when it doesn't follow that path. But you would sound pretty stupid.Trump tried it, sharpie and all. What a fucking global embarrassment that was. But the virus is now a political crusade for you. So you are willing to make that leap and let all the stupid out.

Socrates-S.jpg

Why? Kids are the least likely to have any real effect from Corona.
That's just great. But we have more of the virus than any other country due to our abject failure in containing it. So they will have many more opportunities to catch and transmit it than children in other countries from which you are drawing your conclusions.

That actually isn't even true. Many countries have much lower testing, and naturally have lower numbers of known infections.
View attachment 373220

The US has tested far more than anyone else..... and shockingly..... (sarcasm), has more known positive cases.

What this is, is another case where, because you don't actually know how many people in other countries have the virus, you assume we're worse off, because we know more.

New Zealand is testing about 1/4th as many people as we are. Shockingly they have fewer cases. How crazy.

France is testing 1/8th as many. Iceland is about 3/4ths as many. And on and on it goes.

And that's per-capita. So it's a comparable numbers.

And our rates of positives, is actually about on par.

So, no.... this is a nothing-burger. The evidence doesn't support your "Everyone else is doing better than us" belief system. No evidence of that whatsoever.
Actually, it is true. The US is far down the curve on per capita testing and even further on speed of results.

So at this point, you have identified yourself as an anti-science, anti-fact, parroting bigot.

Everything I posted was straight from the JHU web site.

So.... you are dismissed from your own thread. If you can't look at the facts, and change your opinion to match the facts, instead of just parroting your opinion as fact...

then you don't need to be here. It's waste of your time, and ours, since a bigot will never accept anything but what they want to believe.

Test them again in their families doctors office....false positives are popping up all over the nation....gee I wonder why?.....

I had it when everyone has had it the disease dies.

Not surprised that you have no clue
So, you're just gonna write off everyone who dies from it?

Forum List

Back