Allow me the pleasure of introducting myself.

BillyZane

Rookie
Dec 15, 2013
I am a small time politician considering attempting a run at Congress.

I never really wanted to serve more than at the local level, but recent events have pushed some friends into convincing me to at least consider reaching higher.

I'm lower 40s white male, Christian upbringing, college educated. I've served in the Army and currently own a couple business interests.

My political leanings lean towards fiscally conservative and socially liberal if I were forced to define myself.

I believe this country needs to return to its roots. A small federal government which REGULATED but did not strangulate her citizens.

A PEOPLE who demanded their rights, BUT respected the rights of others.

A people who cared about their fellow man.

An educated people

Now many people accuse me of being in the middle and I'm sure that some here will do the same , as I don't judge things based on are they left or right, conservative or liberal. I judge them on "is this what the founding fathers had in mind when they designed our government" I think that today the answer to that question is NO all too often.

Let me add, I'm not here to call names, or be called names. I'm not here to fight over the meaning of a word, I'm not here to argue over semantics. I'm not here to play any of the usual games. So if you are, I probably will just ignore you as I do with children when they interrupt the adults and move on with my conversation.

To the rest of you, I look forward to discussing the various topics.

PS - Billy Zane is obviously a nom du guerre, one must protect their personal identity while online. Sad is that is.

• Banned
Welcome! Though your anonymity makes every single thing that you said completely suspect.

But I hope you're able to post some good stuff.

I'd worry if you didn't suspect me.

I'm merely here to discuss , not convince anyone of anything.

Hello BillyZane...

3362513zu2gvxtdfw.png

Welcome to the USMB..:)

I never really wanted to serve more than at the local level, but recent events have pushed some friends into convincing me to at least consider reaching higher.

I'm lower 40s white male, Christian upbringing, college educated. I've served in the Army and currently own a couple business interests.

My political leanings lean towards fiscally conservative and socially liberal if I were forced to define myself.

I believe this country needs to return to its roots. A small federal government which REGULATED but did not strangulate her citizens.

An educated people

Now many people accuse me of being in the middle and I'm sure that some here will do the same , as I don't judge things based on are they left or right, conservative or liberal. I judge them on "is this what the founding fathers had in mind when they designed our government" I think that today the answer to that question is NO all too often.

Let me add, I'm not here to call names, or be called names. I'm not here to fight over the meaning of a word, I'm not here to argue over semantics. I'm not here to play any of the usual games. So if you are, I probably will just ignore you as I do with children when they interrupt the adults and move on with my conversation.

PS - Billy Zane is obviously a nom du guerre, one must protect their personal identity while online. Sad is that is.

Hello Billy Zane :D,

I think you sound great! I hope you have had to meet payrolls in business as that will help you govern should you attain your ambitions.

I am not at all suspect of you, as that isn't in my nature, so I will just wish you the best and extend a hearty and sincere ***WELCOME*** to a most unusual and interesting place.

An educated people

Welcome to USMB, Billy. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Forum List

Back