Allege Unproved Fraud--Overturn Election Results! Trumped-Up Brand Repeated All Over!

when a dishonest person is accused they try and hide and cover up as much as they can and then attack the accusers,,,
so you agree there was cheating and you dems are trying to cover it up,,,

thanks for being honest,,,

No one can possibly satisfy the fringe like yourself. The second anyone gives into your demand, and they have, you make more demands.

No one should entertain the fringe. They’re not worth the time.
youre the one resisting everything in front of you,, I'm still waiting for a final outcome,,

but at least you admitted the dems cheated,, that says a lot for your character,,
What am I resisting?
the truth coming out,,
The truth is Trump’s accusations of a rigged election are bogus. That’s been apparent in every legal filing you’ve ignored.
there are thousands of other making the same claims,, to bad your TDS is so bad you dont see that,,
A thousand bogus claims don’t magically become credible simply because the pile of bullshit is so tall.

I’ve seen their claims. You haven’t.
theres that fear we like to see,,,
You live in a state of disinformation. That’s the point here.

when a dishonest person is accused they try and hide and cover up as much as they can and then attack the accusers,,,

No one can possibly satisfy the fringe like yourself. The second anyone gives into your demand, and they have, you make more demands.

You have to admit, though, that a lot of states have gone to a lot of trouble to double check, triple check, to look into the complaints. The fringe has been 'entertained, ' but being dishonest, fringe agitators, they will never accept proof. The truth isn't what they're after.

youre the one resisting everything in front of you,, I'm still waiting for a final outcome,,

but at least you admitted the dems cheated,, that says a lot for your character,,
What am I resisting?
the truth coming out,,
The truth is Trump’s accusations of a rigged election are bogus. That’s been apparent in every legal filing you’ve ignored.
there are thousands of other making the same claims,, to bad your TDS is so bad you dont see that,,
A thousand bogus claims don’t magically become credible simply because the pile of bullshit is so tall.

I dont know which is more pathetic,,,

you thinking we should believe you beings youre a faceless voice on the internet claiming to be all knowing or the fear that wreaks off your posts when you claim to be all knowing,,,

What am I resisting?
the truth coming out,,

you thinking we should believe you beings youre a faceless voice on the internet claiming to be all knowing or the fear that wreaks off your posts when you claim to be all knowing,,,
You don’t have to believe me. You can just read the legal filings and the court decisions.

Rudy and Donald don’t want you to.

What am I resisting?
the truth coming out,,

You don’t have to believe me. You can just read the legal filings and the court decisions.

or I could just wait and let it play out,,,

What am I resisting?
the truth coming out,,

or I could just wait and let it play out,,,
It is playing out and you’re depriving yourself of information that is extremely relevant and easily available.

Which is exactly why I said you’re living in a state of disinformation.

Willingly.

Sad & bad deal for America. time to move forward & start working together.

I agree, that's why its so critical to ascertain whether the election was on the up and up or not.

If Sleepy Joe is legit, that's fine with me, and I would encourage him to "Reach Across the Aisle" and embrace Deplorable Chump Americans and work with them.

I agree. If Biden won this on the up and up I wouldn't be saying a word about election fraud. Way to much evidence out there for that though.

The was huge election fraud and evidence to back it up.

I'm not a Dem, I'm a Canadian, but I can see clearly that Trump was cheated out of the presidency.
And now there's nothing can be done about it, but it's a pretty clear call for America to fix it's faulty method of conducting an election.

Maybe next time Trump will win if he runs, or lives long enough? Now it's time for the sore losers to get over it.
theres still things that can be done and they are happening,, be patient my friend,,
Trump can still do a lot as long as the R party stays with supporting him as the president in exile. He has enough support left to completely ruin Biden's presidency. Not to suggest that Biden is even going to attempt to bring abour any meaningful change for the ordinary people. Biden was the D party's establishment choice.
And now it's pretty obvious that Trump's promise of universal heatlhcare was never going to happen. That will keep him popular with the hardcore for 4 more years.

Forum List

Back