Allege Unproved Fraud--Overturn Election Results! Trumped-Up Brand Repeated All Over!

"If there is no election fraud. . ." there is only improbable cause. U. S. legal history--a compare and contrast--does not find a Polish or Jewish ancestry a probable cause. Western Civilization is widely world-known to be supportive of "Improbable Cause." More recently, that gets labled, "Lock Them Up! Lock Them Up!" and without probable cause. "Female Clinton Family Member" is not widely regarded probable cause for, "Lock Her Up!"

There is no basis to launch a "Fishing Expedition" investigation. There is no basis for support of Red Scare, McCarthy-ism charges.

So there is now better said to be new brand of Fraud, and follower Fraudsters!

Work Camps and crematories are known to have historical precedents.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(Out of "Food Loans" usury may have arisen Pharaoh's brand--don't charge the allied oppressors, but gouge and screw everyone else. Then there was Moses: Deut 23: 19-20, creating a brand!)

And who died and left you in charge ?

With basis in improbable cause--Having Nothing To Hide--it is shown historically that letting in the local police and neighbors, and doing fishing expeditions: Is a genocidal type of reasoning basis.

USA is major diverse compared to historical nation-states--able to oppress on that basis, and able to be cautious of the neighbors on that basis.

(Out of "Food Loans" usury may have arisen Pharaoh's brand--don't charge the allied oppressors, but gouge and screw everyone else. Then there was Moses: Deut 23: 19-20, creating a brand!)

Can anyone translate stupid ?

when a dishonest person is accused they try and hide and cover up as much as they can and then attack the accusers,,,
so you agree there was cheating and you dems are trying to cover it up,,,

thanks for being honest,,,

Sad & bad deal for America. time to move forward & start working together.

Not happening.

For four years, I plan to harass and browbeat Biden touters to their misery.

It's payback time.

Joe Biden can walk on water and I'll be on the other side of a lake holding a sign that will tell him to fuck off.

Multiple jurisdictions involve hundreds of thousands, and millions of election workers. A few hundred affidavits, and 50 lost judicial proceedings: Offer nothing presumptive in the matter of concurrence by more than 160 mil. voters that Nov. 3 is past-tense, now.

Millions are supportive of keeping the money in the normal commerce of the day-to-day.

Yes, given the small number of votes needed to swing the election, you entire premise is bullshit.

But that is you through and through.

when a dishonest person is accused they try and hide and cover up as much as they can and then attack the accusers,,,

I'm not a Dem, I'm a Canadian, but I can see clearly that Trump was cheated out of the presidency.
And now there's nothing can be done about it, but it's a pretty clear call for America to fix it's faulty method of conducting an election.

Maybe next time Trump will win if he runs, or lives long enough? Now it's time for the sore losers to get over it.

The scandal in Georgia--phone calls to the Governor to request that validted election results be overturned: Is actually now the Trumped-Up pattern. One or more other states are facing the newly-minted election fraud tactics of the RNC, GOP, Conservative and Trumped-Up Republican bases, USA!

Only one month of shopping days--complete with advertising--until new January 5 Election Day!

What's to block, now, anyway(?)!

eat before posting

220px-Pcubmazatapec.jpg

No one can possibly satisfy the fringe like yourself. The second anyone gives into your demand, and they have, you make more demands.

No one should entertain the fringe. They’re not worth the time.

The Conservative Agenda, on-boarding improbable cause as basis for overturning elections, locking up minorities, deporting nationals of various heritages, then rejecting election security accords in statute: Is GOP National Policy Going Forward!

See all the supportive posters posting support of the brand. Zero to near-zero instant allegations v. 160 mil. supportive voters is public record. Four dozen failed lawsuits is public record.Even Moses is shown to have created a brand! That one can in fact be alleged to be stolen at childhood.

Anyone sees "Improbable Cause," the GOP Conservative lawful. Scalia and Barrett are likely said being on-board with "Improbable Cause" as the US Supreme Court. The only law that matters now can be said to have basis in "Improbable Cause(?)!" There are Work Camps to filled, creating those health lifestyles history reads about all over(?)!

Last edited:

I'm not a Dem, I'm a Canadian, but I can see clearly that Trump was cheated out of the presidency.
And now there's nothing can be done about it, but it's a pretty clear call for America to fix it's faulty method of conducting an election.

Maybe next time Trump will win if he runs, or lives long enough? Now it's time for the sore losers to get over it.
theres still things that can be done and they are happening,, be patient my friend,,

No one can possibly satisfy the fringe like yourself. The second anyone gives into your demand, and they have, you make more demands.

youre the one resisting everything in front of you,, I'm still waiting for a final outcome,,

but at least you admitted the dems cheated,, that says a lot for your character,,

youre the one resisting everything in front of you,, I'm still waiting for a final outcome,,

but at least you admitted the dems cheated,, that says a lot for your character,,
What am I resisting?

What am I resisting?
the truth coming out,,

The scandal in Georgia--phone calls to the Governor to request that validted election results be overturned: Is actually now the Trumped-Up pattern. One or more other states are facing the newly-minted election fraud tactics of the RNC, GOP, Conservative and Trumped-Up Republican bases, USA!

Only one month of shopping days--complete with advertising--until new January 5 Election Day!

What's to block, now, anyway(?)!

Sorry babe, the evidence CLEARLY says there was massive election fraud. MORE SO than even earlier years---toss the election results, they are all BS.

What am I resisting?
the truth coming out,,
The truth is Trump’s accusations of a rigged election are bogus. That’s been apparent in every legal filing you’ve ignored.

What am I resisting?
the truth coming out,,
The truth is Trump’s accusations of a rigged election are bogus. That’s been apparent in every legal filing you’ve ignored.
there are thousands of other making the same claims,, to bad your TDS is so bad you dont see that,,

What am I resisting?
the truth coming out,,
there are thousands of other making the same claims,, to bad your TDS is so bad you dont see that,,
A thousand bogus claims don’t magically become credible simply because the pile of bullshit is so tall.

I’ve seen their claims. You haven’t.

What am I resisting?
the truth coming out,,
A thousand bogus claims don’t magically become credible simply because the pile of bullshit is so tall.

I’ve seen their claims. You haven’t.
theres that fear we like to see,,,

See no links to any millions or thousands in evidence nuances. The Four Dozen failed lawsuits have mainly brought about calls for Sanctions.

There is no evidence on which to rely--except Giuliani may now be a Covid-19 victim, and at his age--not Walter Reed level eligible. Will anyone even make a hospital bed available, if there is one(?)!

Forum List

Back