Allege Unproved Fraud--Overturn Election Results! Trumped-Up Brand Repeated All Over!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
The scandal in Georgia--phone calls to the Governor to request that validted election results be overturned: Is actually now the Trumped-Up pattern. One or more other states are facing the newly-minted election fraud tactics of the RNC, GOP, Conservative and Trumped-Up Republican bases, USA!

Only one month of shopping days--complete with advertising--until new January 5 Election Day!

What's to block, now, anyway(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(Out of "Food Loans" usury may have arisen Pharaoh's brand--don't charge the allied oppressors, but gouge and screw everyone else. Then there was Moses: Deut 23: 19-20, creating a brand!)

If there is no Election Fraud, why are the D's trying to "run out the clock" instead of cooperating in the investigation?

The investigation into the scam of 2020 will continue even if Sleepy Joe is inaugurated, and if the fraud is proven afterwards , America will have a very sticky wicket in deposing and disassembling the illegitimate Biden Regime.

Isn't it better for all of our resources to be used NOW so that we know if Biden is actually legit?

"If there is no election fraud. . ." there is only improbable cause. U. S. legal history--a compare and contrast--does not find a Polish or Jewish ancestry a probable cause. Western Civilization is widely world-known to be supportive of "Improbable Cause." More recently, that gets labled, "Lock Them Up! Lock Them Up!" and without probable cause. "Female Clinton Family Member" is not widely regarded probable cause for, "Lock Her Up!"

There is no basis to launch a "Fishing Expedition" investigation. There is no basis for support of Red Scare, McCarthy-ism charges.

So there is now better said to be new brand of Fraud, and follower Fraudsters!

Work Camps and crematories are known to have historical precedents.

(Out of "Food Loans" usury may have arisen Pharaoh's brand--don't charge the allied oppressors, but gouge and screw everyone else. Then there was Moses: Deut 23: 19-20, creating a brand!)

If there is no Election Fraud, why are the D's trying to "run out the clock" instead of cooperating in the investigation?

The investigation into the scam of 2020 will continue even if Sleepy Joe is inaugurated, and if the fraud is proven afterwards , America will have a very sticky wicket in deposing and disassembling the illegitimate Biden Regime.

Isn't it better for all of our resources to be used NOW so that we know if Biden is actually legit?
What’s in it for us?

What’s in it for us?
oh I dont know,, how about an open and honest election,,,

We just had one of those. Trump lost.

May I offer you a tissue?
that has yet to be determined,,,
It has. Repeatedly.

May I offer you another recount?
needs more than a simple recount,, and the refusal by the dems goes to prove they are hiding somethin,,,

if only since day one they cooperated this could have been resolved by now,,,

Multiple jurisdictions involve hundreds of thousands, and millions of election workers. A few hundred affidavits, and 50 lost judicial proceedings: Offer nothing presumptive in the matter of concurrence by more than 160 mil. voters that Nov. 3 is past-tense, now.

Millions are supportive of keeping the money in the normal commerce of the day-to-day.

It has. Repeatedly.

needs more than a simple recount,, and the refusal by the dems goes to prove they are hiding somethin,,,

There’s no satisfying extremists. You can give them everything they want, and it’ll make precisely zero difference.

Frankly, your claim that this could have been resolved by now is ignorant of history and reality.

It has. Repeatedly.

There’s no satisfying extremists. You can give them everything they want, and it’ll make precisely zero difference.

Frankly, your claim that this could have been resolved by now is ignorant of history and reality.
when honest people with nothing to hide are accused of cheating they willingly open up everything and say show me where we cheated,,

when a dishonest person is accused they try and hide and cover up as much as they can and then attack the accusers,,,

which one are you??

Forget Trump's fight to maintain his presidency.
IT'S NOT EVEN INTERESTING ANYMORE!

With basis in improbable cause--Having Nothing To Hide--it is shown historically that letting in the local police and neighbors, and doing fishing expeditions: Is a genocidal type of reasoning basis.

USA is major diverse compared to historical nation-states--able to oppress on that basis, and able to be cautious of the neighbors on that basis.

It has. Repeatedly.

when honest people with nothing to hide are accused of cheating they willingly open up everything and say show me where we cheated,,

when a dishonest person is accused they try and hide and cover up as much as they can and then attack the accusers,,,

which one are you??

Forum List

Back