Supreme Court Relegates Trumped-Up Election Fraud Cases To Way Lower Public Importance!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Tumped-Up remarks are widely known already to be less than compelling advocacy of matters of fact. The ratings at CNN even appear to make Fox Soap Opera-like newscasts jealous. No writs of mandamus are approved at U.S. Supreme Court, requested from the Trumped-Up defense, or advocacy: Or any type of "Rush" kind of importance(?) or National Consequence. The election results are certified. The Electoral College has affirmed the results. Nothing Trumped-Up so far appears.

It is not entirely a, "No More Bullshit!" kind of ruling. It does mean that likely: The courts can get around to the Trumped-Up lawsuits, well beyond a week from Tuesday! If a lower court agrees to jump off a cliff: That is probably way more important!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Matt 20: 1-16, is what you think. Matt 25: 14-30, is what you get! Especially Deut 23: 19-20: Is not about foreign aid!)

Last edited:
The USSC acknowledged the Un-Constitutional and criminal election fraud that occurred in the last election. Itwas irrefutable proven that Democrats in PA violated both Federal and State Constitutions and election laws by by-passing the state legislature to to change laws, regulations, rules in the middle of the election. After doing so, Chief Justice Roberts declared he had decided the USSC had no desire to be dragged into what was going on or in attempting to 'UN-FU@K' the mess.

Roberts was 100% right - un-f@cking whatr was done in Pa would have bveen extremely messy / dirty, and it most propably could only be un-fu@ked by either tossing ballots, whichwould have dis-enfranchised voters, or by calling for a complete 'do-over', which would have caused the election timetable to be violated, unable to certify the election according to the official timeline to do so. No one ever said being the USSC Chief Justice, however, would be easy or 'clean'.

In the end Roberts chose to shirk his responsibility, for the USSC toshirk their responsibility tasked to them buy the US Constitution. Two Justices STRONGLY disagreed with Roberts on this decision.

For me, this was the last, and possibly most important decision, Roberts made, proving to me, in my mind, that Roberts is not the same Judge that was appointed to the USSC. THAT Judge did not last long, His move to the Left was not even gradual but instead took a hard Left turn. Taking what the FIS Court revealed in their report of the results of their own investigation of FISA Couyrt Abuses committed by the Obama administration / the FBI into account - that the FBI HAS BEEN VIOLATING THE US CONSTITUTION AND US LAWS FOR DECADES BY ILLEGALLY SPYING ON JUST ABOUT EVERYONE (as was proven Obama did his entire administration, during which Roberts took tha thard Left turn), my guess is the FBI 'got something' on Roberts.

Knowing Barry's disfdain for Conservative Judges (not to mention for Roberts, who refused to stand for Obama when he gave a speech on the Congressional floor) and Barry's desire toi have a majority-Liberal/Democrat court, and considering how Barry did not hesitate to violate Constitution and law to go after a newly elected President, I believe Barry illegally spied on and dug for dirt on Roberts...and found it...and used it. Roberts has never been the same again.

The Judge Roberts 1st appointed to the USSC would never have refused to hear a case in which a party was proven to have violated both Federal and State laws to steal an election.

IMHO....

The USSC acknowledged the Un-Constitutional and criminal election fraud that occurred in the last election. Itwas irrefutable proven that Democrats in PA violated both Federal and State Constitutions and election laws by by-passing the state legislature to to change laws, regulations, rules in the middle of the election. After doing so, Chief Justice Roberts declared he had decided the USSC had no desire to be dragged into what was going on or in attempting to 'UN-FU@K' the mess.

Roberts was 100% right - un-f@cking whatr was done in Pa would have bveen extremely messy / dirty, and it most propably could only be un-fu@ked by either tossing ballots, whichwould have dis-enfranchised voters, or by calling for a complete 'do-over', which would have caused the election timetable to be violated, unable to certify the election according to the official timeline to do so. No one ever said being the USSC Chief Justice, however, would be easy or 'clean'.

In the end Roberts chose to shirk his responsibility, for the USSC toshirk their responsibility tasked to them buy the US Constitution. Two Justices STRONGLY disagreed with Roberts on this decision.

For me, this was the last, and possibly most important decision, Roberts made, proving to me, in my mind, that Roberts is not the same Judge that was appointed to the USSC. THAT Judge did not last long, His move to the Left was not even gradual but instead took a hard Left turn. Taking what the FIS Court revealed in their report of the results of their own investigation of FISA Couyrt Abuses committed by the Obama administration / the FBI into account - that the FBI HAS BEEN VIOLATING THE US CONSTITUTION AND US LAWS FOR DECADES BY ILLEGALLY SPYING ON JUST ABOUT EVERYONE (as was proven Obama did his entire administration, during which Roberts took tha thard Left turn), my guess is the FBI 'got something' on Roberts.

Knowing Barry's disfdain for Conservative Judges (not to mention for Roberts, who refused to stand for Obama when he gave a speech on the Congressional floor) and Barry's desire toi have a majority-Liberal/Democrat court, and considering how Barry did not hesitate to violate Constitution and law to go after a newly elected President, I believe Barry illegally spied on and dug for dirt on Roberts...and found it...and used it. Roberts has never been the same again.

The Judge Roberts 1st appointed to the USSC would never have refused to hear a case in which a party was proven to have violated both Federal and State laws to steal an election.

IMHO....
Dream on... A lot of huff and puff but it was all a fog of poor sportsmanship and the daily whine of losing...The cases presented in a rush to delegitimize an election by a spoiled brat is relegated to the correct court for jurisprudence.

No link, no Text, No Context, No dates, No case(?): Punto from Trumped-Up easyt65 poster, as is customary from that poster! A few dozen findings of way too tiny numbers of voters--way fewer than one or ten or more million--are not even attempted at a posted citation reference.

Show us the 20 mil. fraudulent votes--names and registration data included!

(Matt 20: 1-16, is what you think. Matt 25: 14-30, is what you get! Especially Deut 23: 19-20: Is not about foreign aid!)

Tumped-Up remarks are widely known already to be less than compelling advocacy of matters of fact. The ratings at CNN even appear to make Fox Soap Opera-like newscasts jealous. No writs of mandamus are approved at U.S. Supreme Court, requested from the Trumped-Up defense, or advocacy: Or any type of "Rush" kind of importance(?) or National Consequence. The election results are certified. The Electoral College has affirmed the results. Nothing Trumped-Up so far appears.

It is not entirely a, "No More Bullshit!" kind of ruling. It does mean that likely: The courts can get around to the Trumped-Up lawsuits, well beyond a week from Tuesday! If a lower court agrees to jump off a cliff: That is probably way more important!

Should have called this thread "Death of The Kraken". Looks like the lower courts and prosecutors may be going after the Kraken chick herself for filing frivolous lawsuits. Sound fine to me.

Should have called this thread "Death of The Kraken". Looks like the lower courts and prosecutors may be going after the Kraken chick herself for filing frivolous lawsuits. Sound fine to me.

4ngzm3.jpg

IMHO....

Well said.

Shocking.....

Said no one.

We knew it would be ignored.

IMHO....
Dream on... A lot of huff and puff but it was all a fog of poor sportsmanship and the daily whine of losing...The cases presented in a rush to delegitimize an election by a spoiled brat is relegated to the correct court for jurisprudence.
Trump did not lose. Trump was defrauded.

The allegations of 20-50 mil. fraudulent votes are not supported. Any court could find that an urgent matter.

End of matter, going forward!

IMHO....

Are you about tired being laughed at :confused-84:

IMHO....

Are you about tired being laughed at :confused-84:
Being laughed at by assholes like you means nothing to me. Thanks for asking. There was massive fraud.

Forum List

Back