All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Here are the Zionists, who have gathered from all around. They occupy and usurp Jerusalem and its environs, and so the promise of Allah is realized: 'We will bring you forth in [one] gathering' (Quran, Sura 17:104) so that it will be easier to slaughter and kill you. O Zionists, you know this for certain."
[Al-Aqsa TV (Hamas), Aug. 22, 2014]

Hezbollah head, Hassan Nasrallah, has reportedly expressed a similar expectation: ''If Jews all gather in Israel, it will save us the trouble of going after them worldwide.' [The Daily Star (Lebanon), Oct. 23, 2002]

(full article online

"Promised Land" = Land where Jews will be exterminated - PMW Bulletins

France, while its Ministry of Foreign Affairs is officially claiming the necessity of peace and secure borders for Israel, is discreetly financing organizations and NGOs openly hostile to Israel. NGO Monitor's meticulous report reveals that France is no friend of Israel but more and more of a prime mover in the war against Israel to delegitimize it.

France's War to Delegitimize Israel

Muhammad Abu Rumman, a researcher at the Center for Strategic Studies at the University of Jordan and a writer for the Jordanian daily Al-Ghad, published an article highlighting 10 notable Western scientific achievements from 2016, including the detection of gravitational waves, which were predicted by Albert Einstein, and the discovery of a ninth planet in the solar system, and compared them to 10 notable "achievements" in the Arab world during that year, including the perfection of the car bomb, the "development" of the concept of lone wolves and barrel bombs, and the destruction of archaeological sites. Abu Rumman implicitly invites readers to compare these achievements and draw their own conclusions.

(full article online)

Jordanian Researcher Ironically Compares 10 Western Scientific Breakthroughs In 2016 With 10 Arab World 'Breakthroughs' In Killing And Destruction

The PLO also claims every inch of "east Jerusalem" saying "all Jewish, Christian and Muslim sites that lie within Palestine’s territory are under Palestinian sovereignty and protection." Yet in the map of "settlements" provided in the paper, the entire Jewish Quarter is considered an illegal Jewish settlement.

In fact, there are far more Christian pilgrims visiting Jerusalem today for Easter than there were under Arab rule. It isn't even close. And Arabs are discouraging Arab Christians from visiting Jerusalem, not Israelis.

(full article online)

PLO politicizing Easter to make Christians hate Israel ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

And no one should be in doubt about Tamimi's sense of where "in Palestine" is located; her sustaining vision is of a Middle East free of Jews. As the convicted, but currently free, murderer of fifteen of them - our beloved daughter Malki Z"L included - Ahlam Tamimi is a full-fledged member in good standing of the savage ranks of Islamist terrorist barbarians.

When the FBI added her to their "Most Wanted Terrorists" list a month ago (after a five year campaign waged by our lawyers and us), we turned to Twitter and asked that they shut down her Twitter account. Facebook had already shut her down some months ago, and she stopped presenting the weekly TV program "Breezes of the Free" in September 2016 when her high profile caused some specific problems. But she kept busy on Twitter.

This Ongoing War: A Blog: 12-Apr-17: A modest step toward justice: Twitter today suspended the account of our daughter's murderer

The PLO also claims every inch of "east Jerusalem" saying "all Jewish, Christian and Muslim sites that lie within Palestine’s territory are under Palestinian sovereignty and protection." Yet in the map of "settlements" provided in the paper, the entire Jewish Quarter is considered an illegal Jewish settlement.

In fact, there are far more Christian pilgrims visiting Jerusalem today for Easter than there were under Arab rule. It isn't even close. And Arabs are discouraging Arab Christians from visiting Jerusalem, not Israelis.

(full article online)

PLO politicizing Easter to make Christians hate Israel ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News
In 1988 the PLO, without the approval of its people, offered to cede 78% of Palestine to Israel. Israel rejected the offer and no such treaty was ever signed. They are still negotiating how much land the Palestinians must cede for a deal.

Education about Jews, Judaism and Israel needed around the world:
How will that change Israel's settler colonial policies?
While you're opposed to education, you might learn that your mindless cutting and pasting of slogans is pointless.
Like the rest of the antisemitic filth, it is incapable of anything else.

Humans who possess a working brain use their own rather than just parroting the talking points of genocidal terrorists.

‘With furious cruelty’–Palestinian poet Dareen Tatour still facing prosecution in Israel

1431-dareen.jpg

March 19 and March 28 marked two critical hearings in the trial of the Palestinian poet Dareen Tatour who faces up to eight years in prison on the charges of incitement and support for terrorism.

The sessions largely focused on the testimony of two literary witnesses brought by Tatour’s defense attorneys Gaby Lasky and Nery Ramati. The defense’s overarching objectives were to establish Tatour’s inalienable right to freedom of expression, to point out the distorted police translation of Tatour’s poem, and to demonstrate anti-Arab bias in the judicial system. The contentious hearings started late and dragged into the evening as the prosecutor Alina Hardak spared no attempt to undermine the credibility of the witnesses.

The first witness to take the stand was Professor Nissim Calderon, a professor of literature and an expert in Hebrew poetry at Ben-Gurion University. His testimony established a long-standing pattern of respect for freedom of expression within the Jewish literary tradition. He argued that Jewish poets have benefited from a special legal immunity, even when they have penned fiery protest poems aimed at antagonistic regimes.

- See more at: ‘With furious cruelty’–Palestinian poet Dareen Tatour still facing prosecution in Israel

While you're opposed to education, you might learn that your mindless cutting and pasting of slogans is pointless.
Indeed, learning about Judaism is pointless in a non religious conflict.

I know this has been explained to you on multiple occasions but I'll remind you, again, that the Hamas Death Cult charter makes explicit and repeated appeals to Allah to further their goal of Jew genocide.

That you want to maintain the Hamas Death Cultists are not deeply religious, pious islamics is just silly.

‘With furious cruelty’–Palestinian poet Dareen Tatour still facing prosecution in Israel

1431-dareen.jpg

March 19 and March 28 marked two critical hearings in the trial of the Palestinian poet Dareen Tatour who faces up to eight years in prison on the charges of incitement and support for terrorism.

The sessions largely focused on the testimony of two literary witnesses brought by Tatour’s defense attorneys Gaby Lasky and Nery Ramati. The defense’s overarching objectives were to establish Tatour’s inalienable right to freedom of expression, to point out the distorted police translation of Tatour’s poem, and to demonstrate anti-Arab bias in the judicial system. The contentious hearings started late and dragged into the evening as the prosecutor Alina Hardak spared no attempt to undermine the credibility of the witnesses.

The first witness to take the stand was Professor Nissim Calderon, a professor of literature and an expert in Hebrew poetry at Ben-Gurion University. His testimony established a long-standing pattern of respect for freedom of expression within the Jewish literary tradition. He argued that Jewish poets have benefited from a special legal immunity, even when they have penned fiery protest poems aimed at antagonistic regimes.

- See more at: ‘With furious cruelty’–Palestinian poet Dareen Tatour still facing prosecution in Israel

"Tatour who faces up to eight years in prison on the charges of incitement and support for terrorism."

Incitement and (material) support for Islamic terrorism carries significant penalties in the Great Satan™ and European nations.

Were you expecting an entitlement?

I know this has been explained to you on multiple occasions but I'll remind you, again, that the Hamas Death Cult charter makes explicit and repeated appeals to Allah to further their goal of Jew genocide.

That you want to maintain the Hamas Death Cultists are not deeply religious, pious islamics is just silly.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Jews spend the day in Gaza. Assuming they had to go to Hamas for permission for all this.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Jews spend the day in Gaza. Assuming they had to go to Hamas for permission for all this.

I see that having nothing to support your earlier comments leaves you no option but to spam the thread with irrelevant YouTube videos.

I see that having nothing to support your earlier comments leaves you no option but to spam the thread with irrelevant YouTube videos.

It is quite relevant. You are always babbling on about how Hamas wants to kill all the Jews. Code Pink has been to Gaza several times and have extensively toured Gaza. They have been in contact with the Hamas government to obtain permits. They have received no threats. Nobody has been attacked.

I posted a video of one of these visits. This blows a hole in your "Hamas wants to kill all the Jews" propaganda bullshit.

There have been many Jews visit Gaza from the ISM, Rabbis, Free Gaza boats, and convoys. There have never been any problems. Jews are safer in Gaza than they are in Israel.

It is quite relevant. You are always babbling on about how Hamas wants to kill all the Jews. Code Pink has been to Gaza several times and have extensively toured Gaza. They have been in contact with the Hamas government to obtain permits. They have received no threats. Nobody has been attacked.

I posted a video of one of these visits. This blows a hole in your "Hamas wants to kill all the Jews" propaganda bullshit.

There have been many Jews visit Gaza from the ISM, Rabbis, Free Gaza boats, and convoys. There have never been any problems. Jews are safer in Gaza than they are in Israel.

No kidding? Jews are safer in Gaza.

You have fallen down and jumped your head again.

If Hamas doesn't want to kill Jews, why would they have a charter explicitly outline their intention to do that?

No kidding? Jews are safer in Gaza.

You have fallen down and jumped your head again.

If Hamas doesn't want to kill Jews, why would they have a charter explicitly outline their intention to do that?

Number of Jews killed in Israel???? Hmmmm?

Number of Jews killed in Gaza? 0

My comment stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back