All students should feel safe, but it’s wrong to treat black kids differently

Can you name a community owned by African-Americans that they have burned down?
You, sir, are one of two things. Either clueless or asleep at the wheel. See the attached for the answer to your ignorance. Then show us just one example of any other ethnicity engaging in the same idiotic and unlawful behavior?

Funny you say that after a white dude drove 200 miles to shoot up some old black people in a grocery store.
Ever heard of Cannon Hinnant? A five year old white kid riding his bike. A filthy BLM bastard pulled out a gun and blew his head off. All blacks are violent for no reason.

You, sir, are one of two things. Either clueless or asleep at the wheel. See the attached for the answer to your ignorance. Then show us just one example of any other ethnicity engaging in the same idiotic and unlawful behavior?

Notice the stupid Bush Babies burned down their own 'Hood. Talking about cutting of their own splayed noses to spite their ugly faces.

lbj gave us medicare and medicaid a living wage and blacks in college etc etc. nixon's secret plan was the disgrace.......and bs bs. sorry about being civilized...
So you forget Vietnam? And putting blacks in college just brought down the level of the Grade Point average.

So you forget Vietnam? And putting blacks in college just brought down the level of the Grade Point average.
Always good to get the racist outlook. My roommate frosh year in '60 was Bill Whitaker 60 Minutes guy, not there without LBJ. Vietnam was a tragedy, especially under lying scumbag Nixon with his bs secret plan. My college also caught the FBI guy who was SDS and got two frosh to bomb ROTC. Also rumored ditto at Kent State. FBI not interested lol arghhhh....GOP always scumbags, dupe....Ike was an indie really.

I only care about the USA, so screw Foreign Countries. The sooner all you Reds move TO foreign countries ,the better for REAL Americans.
It's called journalism, epic hater dupe ignoramus....nobody's going anywhere, brainwashed functional jackass. Change the gd channel and rejoin reality....

Always good to get the racist outlook. My roommate frosh year in '60 was Bill Whitaker 60 Minutes guy, not there without LBJ. Vietnam was a tragedy, especially under lying scumbag Nixon with his bs secret plan. My college also caught the FBI guy who was SDS and got two frosh to bomb ROTC. Also rumored ditto at Kent State. FBI not interested lol arghhhh....GOP always scumbags, dupe....Ike was an indie really.
Facts are Facts. The GPA DID go down. And LBJ escalated that war. Did YOU serve? Or go to Canada?

Facts are Facts. The GPA DID go down. And LBJ escalated that war. Did YOU serve? Or go to Canada?
351 in the lottery Of course they did duh...LBJ also gave up on it when he realized we couldn't win without killing every vietnamese. Nixon was the scumbag lying cynic....

Last edited:
absolutely non-sensical. but hands off, the gd cold war is over. This gop bs has never worked...
The Country worked fine under Trump. Reagan. Eisenhower. It sucked under LBJ , B.Hussein Obama ,and Biden. And The Jimmy. Although Jimmy Carter was not evil. Just incompetent.

351 in the lottery Of course they did duh...LBJ also gave up on it when he realized we couldn't win without killing every vietnamese. Nixon was the scumbag lying cynic....
Well ,some of us enlisted. The day after LBJ left the White House. Funny how that happened. I want to many rallies that chanted "Hey1 Hey! LBJ! How many boys did ya Kill today!" No way would I fight for that scurvy bastard. But I couldn't get a candyass deferment so I signed up.

Well ,some of us enlisted. The day after LBJ left the White House. Funny how that happened. I want to many rallies that chanted "Hey1 Hey! LBJ! How many boys did ya Kill today!" No way would I fight for that scurvy bastard. But I couldn't get a candyass deferment so I signed up.
Every thing else he did was good....too bad about that war...ty for your service. Ike should have held that election in 1956....My college caught an FBI agent/under cover policeman who got 2 frosh to fire bomb ROTC, also rumored to have been at Kent St. He was THE rad SDS guy in upstate NY...Nixon and J. Edgar weren't interested in an investigation, what a-holes. TERRIBLE stuff. Time to move on, Obamacare was the first progress since LBJ and Medicare etc....

Every thing else he did was good....too bad about that war...ty for your service. Ike should have held that election in 1956....My college caught an FBI agent/under cover policeman who got 2 frosh to fire bomb ROTC, also rumored to have been at Kent St. He was THE rad SDS guy in upstate NY...Nixon and J. Edgar weren't interested in an investigation, what a-holes. TERRIBLE stuff. Time to move on, Obamacare was the first progress since LBJ and Medicare etc....
Ever heard of Bell Helicopters?

Seems like the Viets wanted Ho, if they had got him in 1956 they might have fought the Chinese for 20 years lol....amazing people...seems like...
Ever heard of Bell Helicopters?
They started in Buffalo. Huey? Why?

Seems like the Viets wanted Ho, if they had got him in 1956 they might have fought the Chinese for 20 years lol....amazing people...seems like...

They started in Buffalo. Huey? Why?
LBJ had a big piece of the action. Know who furnished the 'Copters for 'Nam?

Forum List

Back