All students should feel safe, but it’s wrong to treat black kids differently

MizMolly

Gold Member
Jul 30, 2009
Arkansas
To help Black students feel safer, schools must embrace their cultural identity

If black children are being disciplined more, it is probably because they are misbehaving more. When my daughter was in elementary school, the black kids were the most disciplined, and most of the teachers were black. It’s not about race, it’s about teaching your kids to behave.

If black children are being disciplined more, it is probably because they are misbehaving more. When my daughter was in elementary school, the black kids were the most disciplined, and most of the teachers were black. It’s not about race, it’s about teaching your kids to behave.
Where the hell does this come from? "We must embrace their (black) cultural identity"? Are you actually saying that blacks have a different view of right and wrong and that society must accept their perception?

The reason for this is the lack of fathers in black homes.

Where the hell does this come from? "We must embrace their (black) cultural identity"? Are you actually saying that blacks have a different view of right and wrong and that society must accept their perception?
Read the article lol. It says give them black history and heroes and check racist teachers...

The reason for this is the lack of fathers in black homes.
Caused by poverty and gop policies....no sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiot GOP rich from paying their fair share....

Caused by poverty and gop policies....no sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiot GOP rich from paying their fair share....
You need to check your facts. Most blacks live in the inner citys. Most of our citys, LA, San Fran, Atlanta, NYC, Philidelphia, Houston, Chicago etc.. are ran by the left. Dems have had control of those cities for decades. That's just the way it is. So, it's not GOP policys but the failed policy's of the left.

No. Looting and starting fires is not part of our culture.

It is sure as hell is an ingrained part of your bad behavior. Can you name another ethnic group that routinely tries to burn down their own communities?
You misread. I agree with you. And there is not another Ethnic group that likes to punch out old ladies in a game called "Knockout". They also beat up Asians in a cowardly manner. Of course ,I have never seen one of the cowardly thugs tackle a grown man.

You need to check your facts. Most blacks live in the inner citys. Most of our citys, LA, San Fran, Atlanta, NYC, Philidelphia, Houston, Chicago etc.. are ran by the left. Dems have had control of those cities for decades. That's just the way it is. So, it's not GOP policys but the failed policy's of the left.
And the GOP has run the national tax rates, a give away to the rich, for 40 years duh...Equals worst inequality and upper mobility ever and anywhere. DUH

You misread. I agree with you. And there is not another Ethnic group that likes to punch out old ladies in a game called "Knockout". They also beat up Asians in a cowardly manner. Of course ,I have never seen one of the cowardly thugs tackle a grown man.
poorest, most discriminated against by far...but thanks for the racist garbage hate propaganda....

And the GOP has run the national tax rates, a give away to the rich, for 40 years duh...Equals worst inequality and upper mobility ever and anywhere. DUH
The GOP is the minority right now and have been before. So how do they run tax rates as a minority?

Forum List

Back