All students should feel safe, but it’s wrong to treat black kids differently

I am not talking about black neighborhoods you racist asshole. The areas with problems are the homeless who are, in my area mostly white. So you again are just proving how much you don’t know. I hate you left wing racist morons.

So again we have prove that Democrats and Republicans have been in charge for 40 years and the two parties have screwed America over and you are stupid enough to vote for those that can’t fix anything. You are a brilliant idiot, you vote for who your masters tell you to vote for. Dumb Lemming.
Nope, the scumbag GOP has been in charge of taxes and investment for 40 years. You are an exception, most GOPers are talking about NYC Chicago, Philly Atlanta LA etc. Where the hell are you lol? SF Seattle etc?

Nope, the scumbag GOP has been in charge of taxes and investment for 40 years. You are an exception, most GOPers are talking about NYC Chicago, Philly Atlanta LA etc. Where the hell are you lol? SF Seattle etc?
Again with the lies, you make it sound like the Democrats are really stupid and powerless, what a pathetic bunch to be around, you Dems and the GOP will just continue to ruin our country.

Again with the lies, you make it sound like the Democrats are really stupid and powerless, what a pathetic bunch to be around, you Dems and the GOP will just continue to ruin our country.
ike 90%, jfk 70% Reagan 50%, 28%!!! 1987....Hasn't changed much since...NOT ENOUGH!!!! Worst inequality, upward mobility ever. Stop trolling with baloney....LIES NY ASS!.

Well, they do seem to have given up on trying to get 60 votes, and just blow bills thru like the GOP swine lol....I think they should, every policy they want is wanted by 60% at least...

ike 90%, jfk 70% Reagan 50%, 28%!!! 1987....Hasn't changed much since...NOT ENOUGH!!!! Worst inequality, upward mobility ever. Stop trolling with baloney....LIES NY ASS!.
Clinton and Obama raised it to what? Of course Biden will set the bar back at 90% right? Wait you will have more excuses why those three President failed you so bad and you will blame others, that is all you do, blame everything on others, that is pretty weak and cowardly but you seem to roll that way.

Too bad you never learned to be a responsible person.

Of course you are calling me a nazi.

And it is wrong of you to cite the Founding Fathers, when you hate them, as much as you hate me.

The issue with our education is because of our crap schools and crap immigration policies and crap trade policy.
Is English your first language lol? Hater dupe....

Clinton and Obama raised it to what? Of course Biden will set the bar back at 90% right? Wait you will have more excuses why those three President failed you so bad and you will blame others, that is all you do, blame everything on others, that is pretty weak and cowardly but you seem to roll that way.

Too bad you never learned to be a responsible person.
Biden is trying to raise it from 37 to 39...I am STILL Happily retired, hater dupe...

You want a more educated workforce? Then let's stop importing a million workers a year from the Turd World.

D'uh.
They do the jobs Americans won't. For good reason, they're crap GOP jobs. The GOP loves them, easily bullied so the GOP won't fix this mess. Pass the 2010 Dem bill with ID card, like every other modern country. the only actual solution......

They do the jobs Americans won't.

And thats bullshit.

For good reason, they're crap GOP jobs.

YOur assumption that the businessmen that pay them shit wages, are republicans is you being delusional.

The GOP loves them, easily bullied so the GOP won't fix this mess.

The businessmen that want the cheap labor are just as likely, if not more so, to be dems. And give just as much, if not more so, money to dems. YOu are living in a fantasy land.

Pass the 2010 Dem bill with ID card, like every other modern country...

Build the fucking wall.

And my point stands. You want a more educated workforce, stop importing Third World immigrants, legal and illegal.

Biden is trying to raise it from 37 to 39...I am STILL Happily retired, hater dupe...
Biden is trying? Lol! Obama and Clinton didn’t raise it, Biden is wanting but can’t raise it 2 points. My how incompetent you Democrats are.

I know you are happy, ignorance is bliss and you are the most ignorant poster I know of, so you must be ecstatic.

And thats bullshit.

YOur assumption that the businessmen that pay them shit wages, are republicans is you being delusional.

The businessmen that want the cheap labor are just as likely, if not more so, to be dems. And give just as much, if not more so, money to dems. YOu are living in a fantasy land.

Build the fucking wall.

And my point stands. You want a more educated workforce, stop importing Third World immigrants, legal and illegal.
The wall is expensive and won't work. ID Card!
It's not businessmen, it's the swine who won't pass laws like healthcare daycare ppl taxing the rich, good vacations living wage etc... Republicans

Biden is trying? Lol! Obama and Clinton didn’t raise it, Biden is wanting but can’t raise it 2 points. My how incompetent you Democrats are.

I know you are happy, ignorance is bliss and you are the most ignorant poster I know of, so you must be ecstatic.
Obstruction is easy if that's all you want, and have a propaganda machine, hater dupe troll. Later much....

this being the usa, that is true until blacks are equally rich. tax the gd rich and invest in america again, cheap college and training LIKE EVERYWHERE ELSE in the modern world. Not genetic.
If these lazy assholes want to be "equally rich," they should get off their lazy, thieving asses, get jobs, keep jobs, and WORK EQUALLY HARD.

NO more fucking handouts.

How about taxing the rich and giant corps again and investing in cheap college and training etc etc again? Like every other developed country. Note to GOP base dupes: NOT TAXING YOU!!!
How about getting jobs and paying your own fucking way? No one owes whiners a living.

There are MILLIONS of jobs available. Anyone with a fucking pulse will be hires.

The BEST lesson these losers can learn is this: You want something? Get a job and pay for it.

Hardworking American taxpayers are not your fucking daddy.

The hell with, in other words...every other rich country has cheap or free u. and training. Denmark pays. Being anti- knowledge is not good...it's a Nazi thing too...
You're free to move to those other "rich" countries. They'll be thrilled to have another government dependent with his hand out. You should be ashamed of yourself.

The wall is expensive and won't work. ID Card!

The will work, that is why you dems are against it.

It's not businessmen, it's the swine who won't pass laws like healthcare daycare ppl taxing the rich, good vacations living wage etc... Republicans

Right. Cause taxing the rich and more benefits will keep illegals from pouring across the border...

You libs have no sense of shame, do you? You can say anything and not care how it looks or how it makes you look.

Obstruction is easy if that's all you want, and have a propaganda machine, hater dupe troll. Later much....
Drunk posting again? You are a weak party if you can pass bills, sorry but your two party system is terrible for my country, it needs to change to benefit the average working American. Democrats and Republicans are interested in power not the working American.

Forum List

Back