Make no mistake about it - all roads from Russia lead directly to Hitlery Clinton and the Dumbocrats...
Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe revealed that U.S. intelligence had learned of claims from Russian intelligence that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton approved a plan to connect then-candidate Donald Trump to the Russian hacking of the Democratic National Committee.
There is a mountain of evidence. It was Hitlery’s campaign that “colluded” with foreigners for the Russian “Trump Dossier”.

I've been saying it for years now, after overwhelming evidence proved that all things "Russia" lead directly to the Dumbocrats.

I've been saying it for years now, after overwhelming evidence proved that all things "Russia" lead directly to Hillary Clinton the Dumbocrats.
Durham's investigation, which has been ongoing since spring 2019, has so far resulted in just one successful conviction, that of former FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith. He plead guilty to altering an email used to justify surveillance on Carter Page, who was working with the Trump 2016 campaign at the time.

Holy shit. Even left-wing extremist Russel Brand now acknowledges that it was Hitlery Clinton and the Dumbocrats who colluded with Russia.

Boom! Bombshell. All roads from Russia lead directly to Hitlery Clinton and the Dumbocrats...

Boom! Bombshell. All roads from Russia lead directly to Hitlery Clinton and the Dumbocrats...
Actually these last two indictments are raising new questions about that server in the Trump Hotel that was communicating with Russian ALFA Bank

Make no mistake about it - all roads from Russia lead directly to the Dumbocrats. They destroyed an innocent man’s life in their quest to stop We the People from electing our own representative.
Lets just toss all the Dem leadership in prison until this is sorted out.

Actually, all roads from Russia lead directly to the Dumbocrats.
Sure, rubles have been flowing to Trump for decades.

James Dodson during an interview Friday with Boston’s WBUR described meeting Donald Trump in 2014 and being invited to play golf at the Trump National Golf Club Charlotte.

He said asked Donald Trump how he was paying for his courses, and the now-president “sort of tossed off that he had access to $100 million,” Dodson said in the interview.

Dodson said he then questioned Eric Trump, who was along for the day.

"I said, 'Eric, who’s funding? I know no banks — because of the recession, the Great Recession — have touched a golf course. You know, no one’s funding any kind of golf construction. It’s dead in the water the last four or five years,'” the writers told WBUR.

"And this is what he said. He said, 'Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.' I said, 'Really?' And he said, 'Oh, yeah. We’ve got some guys that really, really love golf, and they’re really invested in our programs. We just go there all the time.’"

Actually, all roads from Russia lead directly to the Dumbocrats.
During the 2016 presidential campaign, Donald J. Trump downplayed his business ties with Russia. And since taking office as president, he has been even more emphatic.

“I can tell you, speaking for myself, I own nothing in Russia,” President Trump said at a news conference last month. “I have no loans in Russia. I don’t have any deals in Russia.”

But in the United States, members of the Russian elite have invested in Trump buildings. A Reuters review has found that at least 63 individuals with Russian passports or addresses have bought at least $98.4 million worth of property in seven Trump-branded luxury towers in southern Florida, according to public documents, interviews and corporate records.

The buyers include politically connected businessmen, such as a former executive in a Moscow-based state-run construction firm that works on military and intelligence facilities, the founder of a St. Petersburg investment bank and the co-founder of a conglomerate with interests in banking, property and electronics.

Sure, rubles have been flowing to Trump for decades.
Yeah…that’s what happens with successful private citizens operating in the free market, dillhole.

President Trump had never spent a single day in public office before being elected President. So you’re dumb ass just defeated your own argument with the “decades” comment.

Paul Singer is a Republican billionaire who ordered the dossier. He hated Trump.

“I can tell you, speaking for myself, I own nothing in Russia,” President Trump said at a news conference last month. “I have no loans in Russia. I don’t have any deals in Russia.”

But in the United States, members of the Russian elite have invested in Trump buildings. A Reuters review has found that at least 63 individuals with Russian passports or addresses have bought at least $98.4 million worth of property in seven Trump-branded luxury towers in southern Florida, according to public documents, interviews and corporate records.
So you’re saying President Trump told the truth! :lmao:

Yeah…that’s what happens with successful private citizens operating in the free market, dillhole.

President Trump had never spent a single day in public office before being elected President. So you’re dumb ass just defeated your own argument with the “decades” comment.

Have you read Trump's groveling letters to Putin?

Forum List

Back