Fake news! It's all a hoax! The deep state intelligence agencies are lying! Trump* said Russia doesn't meddle in our elections!
I believe “fake news” is what you’ve screamed the last 4 years every time someone pointed out to you that Russia had a massive campaign to help Hitlery Clinton get elected. Even Facebook admitted as much.

And the Democrats still haven't figured out even one thing to include in their platform. Anyone else in the country would be fired for doing nothing like our House Democrats. It's important to our country to vote a Republican majority into the House. This country won't handle two more years of fabricated debacles that have become the Democrats only reason for being. Get them out and let Trump do his magic.

Any Russian assistance Sanders receives ends immediately after the primaries. He will then become the target. Thing is, I'm not sure what they can do to help him.

Any Russian assistance Sanders receives ends immediately after the primaries. He will then become the target. Thing is, I'm not sure what they can do to help him.
Why would he become the “target” when the Democrats are notoriously pussies who capitulate to Russia’s every demand and when he shares the same economic and political philosophies as Russia? :eusa_doh:

All roads from Russia lead directly to the Dumbocrats...
Declassified information shows that the FBI was concerned about Christopher Steele's contact with Russian oligarchs and intelligence agents.

Specifically, the agency noted that the Russian agents were aware of Steele's research on Donald Trump back in 2016 and were in a position to feed Steele false information.

The FBI has previously denied there were signs of Russian disinformation in the Steele dossier.
Hitlery Clinton used Perkins Coie to hide behind attorney-client privilege. They then turned to a foreigner, Christopher Steele, who turned to Russia for the fake dossier.

Make no mistake about it - all roads from Russia lead directly to Hitlery Clinton and the Dumbocrats...
Christopher Steele says his computer records for research to write a Democratic Party-financed anti-Donald Trump dossier no longer exist.
Now everyone involved in the Democrats foreign interference of our election is scrambling to cover their tracks.

Make no mistake about it - all roads from Russia lead directly to the Dumbocrats. They destroyed an innocent man’s life in their quest to stop We the People from electing our own representative.

I’ve been saying it for almost 4 years now. Not only did all evidence indicate that the Russians were interfering on behalf of Hitlery Clinton and the Dumbocrats, but it’s just common sense.
The report states that Brennan overruled agency analysts who wanted to include strong intelligence in the assessment to show that Russian President Vladimir Putin wanted Hillary Clinton to win the election
The limp-wrist beta Dumbocrats capitulate to Vladimir Putin and Russia. President Trump is a fearless leader who puts America first. Putin didn’t want him as an adversary when he could have Hitlery as a puppet.

New Topics

Forum List

Back