All Of These Years The Left Has Called Rightwingers Violent.....Now Look At Them

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
There's very little evidence that rightwingers are so violent that they're becoming a problem.
This has been the stereotype that Democrats and the media have been fomenting...ever since Trump has been president.
But instead what we're seeing is daily assaults on people from blacks and leftist thugs.
How does the left reconcile this?
The fact is.....these thugs didn't just become violent recently.....last year they were doing the same thing. The difference now is Democrat mayors are letting the criminals involved in riots off scott-free. They're turning them loose and letting them back out to do more of the same. They want this to continue.

Don Lemon yelled at actor Terry Crews simply because he feels the biggest problem with gun violence is black on black violence.

There's very little evidence that rightwingers are so violent that they're becoming a problem.
This has been the stereotype that Democrats and the media have been fomenting...ever since Trump has been president.
But instead what we're seeing is daily assaults on people from blacks and leftist thugs.
The fact is.....these thugs didn't just become violent recently.....last year they were doing the same thing. The difference now is Democrat mayors are letting the criminals involved in riots of scott-free. They're turning them loose and letting them back out to do more of the same. They want this to continue.

Don Lemon yelled at actor Terry Crews simply because he feels the biggest problem with gun violence is black on black violence.

But the protests are "largely peaceful!"

We see the right-wing violent tendencies constantly. They are even frequently on tape doing it.

And I suppose y'all forgot about your boy Dylann Roof, right? :rolleyes:
You see, leftist, roof has not been released and allowed to go on murdering like democrats are doing today.

We see the right-wing violent tendencies constantly. They are even frequently on tape doing it.

You see, leftist, roof has not been released and allowed to go on murdering like democrats are doing today.
Roof went on his rampage during the Obama administration. Don't Dims claim Obama brought us together?

How many Dylann Roofs do you see running around our freeways stopping traffic?

I suppose you're going to tell me these unhinged animal are all leftists?

GoebbelsAccuse.png

The fact is.....these thugs didn't just become violent recently.....last year they were doing the same thing. The difference now is Democrat mayors are letting the criminals involved in riots off scott-free. They're turning them loose and letting them back out to do more of the same. They want this to continue.

You leave out the 16 cases in the last 2 years where Party of the Rumpsters used the Vehicles to plow into peaceful protesters.

Can’t tell as they stories didn’t say. I know lots of lefties that own guns. They don’t want you to own one because they know they are better and more responsible than you.

Your clips prove nothing. My contention is that both extremes are dangerous and violent and after the past few months, it has more than proved my point.

Can’t tell as they stories didn’t say. I know lots of lefties that own guns. They don’t want you to own one because they know they are better and more responsible than you.

Your clips prove nothing. My contention is that both extremes are dangerous and violent and after the past few months, it has more than proved my point.

I wasn't proving anything. I was just giving examples. I've have to deal with psychos like this any time I take a road trip. When I lived in Spokane, half the commiters were this sort of dipshit. They pass, then they go way slower than I was going before. I pass them. They are ALWAYS on their phone. Then when I flip them off and swerve back in they act like they have ANY right to be offended.

And 2/3 of the time they have trump stickers or some local republican or one of those shitty blue-defaced American flags. Maybe the other 1/3 are left wingers that drive pickups, but I doubt it.

I wasn't proving anything. I was just giving examples. I've have to deal with psychos like this any time I take a road trip. When I lived in Spokane, half the commiters were this sort of dipshit. They pass, then they go way slower than I was going before. I pass them. They are ALWAYS on their phone. Then when I flip them off and swerve back in they act like they have ANY right to be offended.
And 2/3 of the time they have trump stickers or some local republican or one of those shitty blue-defaced American flags. Maybe the other 1/3 are left wingers that drive pickups, but I doubt it.

I live in Spokane and I don’t see this behavior, I guess if you look for it, you find it. Just like the videos that prove nothing other than people are crazy. If you can prove they are right wingers fine, otherwise you have absolutely nothing.

You leave out the 16 cases in the last 2 years where Party of the Rumpsters used the Vehicles to plow into peaceful protesters.

Link or site two of them. I’ll bet 14 of what you call “plow” into protestors were people trying to get through and protestors where beating on their windows, crawling on the hoods, or trying to pull the drivers out of the car to beat the shit out of them.

When someone tries to talk against BLM you scream STAY FOCUSED. so we focus on leftist violence and now you say SEE BIG PICTURE.

problem with the left is they mix both sides at will and won't allow others yo do the same.

Forum List

Back