All Is Well In Iraq

Yes I know the standard far left religious dogma playbook!

So you have any real answers or do you want to ignore them and pretend the warmonger Hilary was the better choice?

Hillary would have listened to the Generals and the Diplomats. You know, the people who know what they are doing.

Trump just needed a distraction from Impeachment, and he got one, for now.

So you have any real answers or do you want to ignore them and pretend the warmonger Hilary was the better choice?

Hillary would have listened to the Generals and the Diplomats. You know, the people who know what they are doing.

Yet another religious scripture being run!

You going to answer my questions?

Do you still think the warmonger Hilary would have been better?

And what distraction? The impeachment has not hurt Trump and not the economy or the stock market.

That is why the far left is so upset!

no--the military is supposed to listen to the politicians
...the generals got us into quagmires in North Korea and Vietnam
..General MacArthur did not listen to Truman and wanted to go ''all the way to Peking''
..in Vietnam Westmoreland and French General Navarre were idiots
all proof/links in this thread:
Vietnam War was unwinnable

We are there because of Bush and Cheney and their obsession with oil. Should have left Hussein there. Hussein was an evil man. Murderer, rapist, genocidal maniac but he was fighting others like him in the Middle East. We need to stop thinking that Middle Eastern countries want to be democracies. They do not. Islam and Democracy are mutually exclusive.

Did you forget that your fellow Jews were the ones screaming the loudest to get rid of Saddam?

I agree, we need to get out of the Middle East and stop letting the Zionists dictate our policy.
LOL there is the Jew hate again. You’re so predictable. Obama hated Jews and he was president for 8 yrs. Yet he never pulled the troops out?

Trump had a terrorist killed. JoeB is so stupid. Clinton could have had Bin Laddin killed and spared us from the events of 9/11. Sometimes inaction is the worst thing you could do. JoeB is crazy.

Yes, I think an expert in foreign affairs would be better than a game show host.

Trump had a terrorist killed. JoeB is so stupid. Clinton could have had Bin Laddin killed and spared us from the events of 9/11. Sometimes inaction is the worst thing you could do. JoeB is crazy.

Trump killed a foreign official. Azog is a whiny snivelly punk... Killing "Bin Laddin" (whoever that is, is he like Aladdin?) wouldn't have solved anything... we keep pretending that getting "that one guy" is going to solve the problem. Azog is a whiner, who never put his ass on the line.

..General MacArthur did not listen to Truman and wanted to go ''all the way to Peking''

The politicians fucked up Vietnam, not the generals.

The politicians fucked up Vietnam, not the generals.
wrong==Westy wanted more and more troops..Johnson trusted Westy's judgment --which was undeniably flawed ...
..even McNamara said it was unwinnable
..even Morley Safer knew it in 1965!!! - and the link is in that thread
..it's all in that thread
..etc etc

Yes, I think an expert in foreign affairs would be better than a game show host.

Trump killed a foreign official. Azog is a whiny snivelly punk... Killing "Bin Laddin" (whoever that is, is he like Aladdin?) wouldn't have solved anything... we keep pretending that getting "that one guy" is going to solve the problem. Azog is a whiner, who never put his ass on the line.
I own your old ass, Joe. You’re my bitch

LOL there is the Jew hate again. You’re so predictable. Obama hated Jews and he was president for 8 yrs. Yet he never pulled the troops out?

Obama was as much a Zionist tool as any of them. He did pull the troops out. Then sent them right back in when the Iraqis we put in charge couldn't handle the JV Team.
You’re the JV team on this board. Pathetic bitch.

Nope. Trump build a giant Trump tower in your head though and even the mods here see you as a pathetic joke.

All my dealings with the Mods have been pleasent, and a few of them have thanked my posts.... but never mind. I'm sure that's the most clever insult your child like mind could come up with.
Pleasant? Learn to spell. Dumbass. Mods think you’re a joke.

Forum List

Back