All Is Well In Iraq

Would it be better if Iran didn’t have targets in Iraq but instead the nearest targets were in the US?
Having a presence in Iraq gives us a geographic advantage per iran and Syria.
So again...why didn't you say this shit when Trump was campaigning on leaving Iraq??

According to you dic suckers -- we have been at war with Iran since 1979 -- how many Iranian attacks on US soil happened since 1979?? ZERO....

So this "We gotta fight em over there so we don't fight them here" BS is the same BS yall claim to not have supported Bush for....

But when it boils down to it -- the neo-con in you shines thru -- which is why when I see you trumpers try to claim you were against Bush -- I know you are full of shit...

Yes you were silent during Obama's illegal wars and when he removed due process so he could kill American citizens! You were silent!
Then you don't know me...I was against going into Libya...I was against continuing the same foreign policy of Bush...

I am a true progressive...that is why I can stay consistent while dic suckers like you literally change your opinions based on what Trump tells you at the time..

I have the receipts on you morons cheerleading for pulling out of Iraq -- and literally in the matter of weeks -- totally reversing...all because Trump told you to

See how the far left thinks going into Libya was about Bush?

Obama pulled out of Iraq and the far left cheered and allowed ISIS to run wild!
So you admit that Obama pulled out of Iraq and the left cheered??

Cool...

Why did you dic suckers attack him for it -- yet, praise Trump for promising to pull out of Iraq as soon as he got into office??

I am principled....because my position has remained the same since 2003...why the fuck are we in Iraq??

Neo-cons like you are the only ones triggered by that question
The difference is that Obama’s pullout created ISIS while trumps pullout is dependent upon the defeat of ISIS.

So again...why didn't you say this shit when Trump was campaigning on leaving Iraq??

According to you dic suckers -- we have been at war with Iran since 1979 -- how many Iranian attacks on US soil happened since 1979?? ZERO....

So this "We gotta fight em over there so we don't fight them here" BS is the same BS yall claim to not have supported Bush for....

But when it boils down to it -- the neo-con in you shines thru -- which is why when I see you trumpers try to claim you were against Bush -- I know you are full of shit...

Yes you were silent during Obama's illegal wars and when he removed due process so he could kill American citizens! You were silent!
Then you don't know me...I was against going into Libya...I was against continuing the same foreign policy of Bush...

I am a true progressive...that is why I can stay consistent while dic suckers like you literally change your opinions based on what Trump tells you at the time..

I have the receipts on you morons cheerleading for pulling out of Iraq -- and literally in the matter of weeks -- totally reversing...all because Trump told you to

See how the far left thinks going into Libya was about Bush?

Obama pulled out of Iraq and the far left cheered and allowed ISIS to run wild!
So you admit that Obama pulled out of Iraq and the left cheered??

Cool...

Why did you dic suckers attack him for it -- yet, praise Trump for promising to pull out of Iraq as soon as he got into office??

I am principled....because my position has remained the same since 2003...why the fuck are we in Iraq??

Neo-cons like you are the only ones triggered by that question
The difference is that Obama’s pullout created ISIS while trumps pullout is dependent upon the defeat of ISIS.

Should also be dependent on Iraq paying a big fat bill to. Something like free oil for 50 years.

Would it be better if Iran didn’t have targets in Iraq but instead the nearest targets were in the US?
Having a presence in Iraq gives us a geographic advantage per iran and Syria.

Yes, they don't have to travel as far to find Americans to kill.

Don't be a fucking idiot. We are over there to fight ISIS, but now we can't even do that because the Shi'ite militias we were working with are on Iran's Payroll and are just as likely to shoot our guys in the back. The Iraqi Parliament has asked us to leave.
We are over there to gain a geostrategic positioning per Iran and Syria. Obama undermined that with his Marxist premature troop withdrawal. That is what led to the fomenting of ISIS.
Geez, your memory sucks!
Bingo

Obviously there are aspects of intelligence that we are not privy to. The know it alls just reveal their ignorance and from a military perspective, it is usually the logistical realities that escape amateurish thinking.

What happended he first time the U.S. pulled all of our forces out of Iraq? If I remember correctly ISIS rised up and spread across Iraq and Syria like a wildfire. I understand people being sick of us being in not only Iraq but the Middle East in general but without us there a void is created and something will fill that void usually it's nothing good. It sucks being there but leaving could make it even worse there are no good choices here.

What happended he first time the U.S. pulled all of our forces out of Iraq? If I remember correctly ISIS rised up and spread across Iraq and Syria like a wildfire. I understand people being sick of us being in not only Iraq but the Middle East in general but without us there a void is created and something will fill that void usually it's nothing good. It sucks being there but leaving could make it even worse there are no good choices here.
Remember when these same peaceniks yelled when Trump said he was bringing the troops home from Syria?

All of a sudden he was "abandoning the kurds." They yelled about that.

They really are losers.

Here are two examples:

Hostage Crisis 1979-1980

Operation Praying Mantis / USS Samuel B. Roberts 1988

The list is long and you are ignorant of history.

How long do you think it would take for Americans to get over another country like, let's say Saudi Arabia -- coming in and taking out our democratically elected president so they can install their own president that they can rape for their resources???

People love to pretend that history in Iran didn't start until 1979.....

64 Years Later, CIA Finally Releases Details of Iranian Coup

Great deflection! What you are discussing has nothing to do with the topic or what I said in my post.

Love when the left sides with America's enemies.
Why are we still in Iraq??

Why do you dic suckers keep avoiding that question?

The reason we are still Iraq was to prevent ISIS from overrunning the country,, which is exactly what they were doing before we returned.

We are also still there because the libtards whined and complained that we left the poor Kurds to fend for themselves against the Turks and the Iraqis. Forgot that one didn't you!

Ok, Iran got off it's little response.
No US personnel hurt or killed. Iranian leaders are desperate to save-face to their people, they probably believe they've now done so.
Trump should now let them know anything further, and we'll destroy their Navy. End it there, and move on.

Actually, the Iranians have already achieved their goal. The Iraqi Parliament has voted to expel American troops. This means our positions in Iraq and Syria have become untenable.

We are there because of Bush and Cheney and their obsession with oil. Should have left Hussein there. Hussein was an evil man. Murderer, rapist, genocidal maniac but he was fighting others like him in the Middle East. We need to stop thinking that Middle Eastern countries want to be democracies. They do not. Islam and Democracy are mutually exclusive.

Did you forget that your fellow Jews were the ones screaming the loudest to get rid of Saddam?

I agree, we need to get out of the Middle East and stop letting the Zionists dictate our policy.

Ok, Iran got off it's little response.
No US personnel hurt or killed. Iranian leaders are desperate to save-face to their people, they probably believe they've now done so.
Trump should now let them know anything further, and we'll destroy their Navy. End it there, and move on.

Actually, the Iranians have already achieved their goal. The Iraqi Parliament has voted to expel American troops. This means our positions in Iraq and Syria have become untenable.

Yes you support the terrorists!

But this goes to show how the far left is not in touch with reality!

Remember now Trump tried to get troops out of Syria and the far left came unglued!

Bingo

Obviously there are aspects of intelligence that we are not privy to. The know it alls just reveal their ignorance and from a military perspective, it is usually the logistical realities that escape amateurish thinking.

Guy, the problem is, we invaded Iraq to start with because of "intelligence" that turned out to be wrong.

Trump isn't sharing his intelligence with Congress. And given the man has been caught repeating lies day after day, I'm really not inclined to take his word for it when he blunders towards WWIII.

Yes you support the terrorists!

But this goes to show how the far left is not in touch with reality!

Remember now Trump tried to get troops out of Syria and the far left came unglued!

He didn't get the troops out of Syria... he just stopped protecting the Kurds from the Turks.

Another false far left religious narrative being pushed!

So you were not happy when he tired and now you are not happy because he had leave some behind.

You were not happy when Iran killed no Americans!

So you were not happy when he tired and now you are not happy because he had leave some behind.

I'll be happy when we are out of that mess altogether... Except now we can't leave, because the Iranians will declare victory.

The problem is, Trump ignores his general and foreign policy advisors and just does what he thinks is a good idea that day.

I'll be happy when we are out of that mess altogether... Except now we can't leave, because the Iranians will declare victory.

The problem is, Trump ignores his general and foreign policy advisors and just does what he thinks is a good idea that day.

The problem is the far left lies and runs debunked narratives thinking they are moderate and mainstream!

But obviously you wanted Hilary in his place!

The problem is the far left lies and runs debunked narratives thinking they are moderate and mainstream!

Yes, we wanted a non-crazy person who doesn't ignore the Generals and Diplomats...

Seriously, what level of crazy have we gotten to where we are all relieved that this hasn't continued to escalate into an unnecessary war?

Yes, we wanted a non-crazy person who doesn't ignore the Generals and Diplomats...

Seriously, what level of crazy have we gotten to where we are all relieved that this hasn't continued to escalate into an unnecessary war?

Yes I know the tired old debunked far left narratives!

You did not care about the illegal wars of Obama, so why would you care now?

And what war has Trump started? What has Trump escalated?

He tried to start a war with Iran.. fortunately, it looks like the Generals had him medicated and he didn't, because we really don't have enough troops over there to fight a war.

Again, crazy person instigates a war, and we are all relieved when sanity prevails and he can't follow through.

This is what collective insanity looks like.

He tried to start a war with Iran.. fortunately, it looks like the Generals had him medicated and he didn't, because we really don't have enough troops over there to fight a war.

Again, crazy person instigates a war, and we are all relieved when sanity prevails and he can't follow through.

This is what collective insanity looks like.

Yes I know the standard far left religious dogma playbook!

So you have any real answers or do you want to ignore them and pretend the warmonger Hilary was the better choice?

Forum List

Back