All Is Well In Iraq

Here are two examples:

Hostage Crisis 1979-1980

Operation Praying Mantis / USS Samuel B. Roberts 1988

The list is long and you are ignorant of history.

How long do you think it would take for Americans to get over another country like, let's say Saudi Arabia -- coming in and taking out our democratically elected president so they can install their own president that they can rape for their resources???

People love to pretend that history in Iran didn't start until 1979.....

64 Years Later, CIA Finally Releases Details of Iranian Coup

'All is well' Trump tweets after Iran hits Iraq bases housing US troops

"President Trump tweeted late Tuesday and said "all is well" after Iran fired missiles at two military bases in Iraq that house U.S. troops and coalition personnel, adding that he would make a statement Wednesday morning on the attacks. 'Assessment of casualties & damages taking place now. So far, so good!" Trump tweeted"

I think its awesome news that there were no casualties or real damage -- since Iran doesn't really have a powerful military on par with the US -- this is to be expected... which is why all of this panic about what Iran may do was silly...Iran said they would launch a proportionate attack and they did it....time to move on....Who cares if the attack wasn't some major attack with major casualties, that is a good thing....and who cares what tough talk Iran does afterwards -- they also have a lunatic warmongering base they have to play to back home....let them talk, let them chant death to America, who gives a fuck....Iran does NOT want a war with the US...Iraq does not want to be in between a war with Iran and the US -- therefore cooler heads should now prevail and the US SHOULD NOT RETALIATE -- as Trump said, "All is well"

Now is the time to honor the wishes of the Iraqi government, respect their sovereignty -- if we claim they have sovereignty -- and leave Iraq....period.....Trump needs to not lose sight of the fact that many people voted for him because they BELIEVED him when he said he wanted to get out of Iraq and Afghanistan -- its time he does it -- and then he can say he was able to do what Obama couldn't do -- since much of his existence is based on what Obama did or didn't do...its a win win....

So again I will keep asking....Why are we still in Iraq??

Rush Limbaugh said a few minutes ago he believes Trump will move us out of the Middle East now that we have sent them a message.

Love when the left sides with America's enemies.
Why are we still in Iraq??

Why do you dic suckers keep avoiding that question?
I answered the question and you don't buy it. Tell me, is it because of........."oil?"
Let me see....were you the one who said we are still in Iraq because people in Iran were yelling "death to America" -- or are you just one of those people who want to remain in Iraq indefinitely because Iran might take it over??

Neither one is a reason to stay in Iraq.....

When Trump was running for office -- he said he would get us out of Iraq during his first term -- you dumb asses cheered him on since at the time you were willing to concede that the Iraq invasion was a disaster.....

Now suddenly, you are worried about Iran having more influence over Iraq?? they have had it every since we invaded Iraq you moron....

'All is well' Trump tweets after Iran hits Iraq bases housing US troops

"President Trump tweeted late Tuesday and said "all is well" after Iran fired missiles at two military bases in Iraq that house U.S. troops and coalition personnel, adding that he would make a statement Wednesday morning on the attacks. 'Assessment of casualties & damages taking place now. So far, so good!" Trump tweeted"

I think its awesome news that there were no casualties or real damage -- since Iran doesn't really have a powerful military on par with the US -- this is to be expected... which is why all of this panic about what Iran may do was silly...Iran said they would launch a proportionate attack and they did it....time to move on....Who cares if the attack wasn't some major attack with major casualties, that is a good thing....and who cares what tough talk Iran does afterwards -- they also have a lunatic warmongering base they have to play to back home....let them talk, let them chant death to America, who gives a fuck....Iran does NOT want a war with the US...Iraq does not want to be in between a war with Iran and the US -- therefore cooler heads should now prevail and the US SHOULD NOT RETALIATE -- as Trump said, "All is well"

Now is the time to honor the wishes of the Iraqi government, respect their sovereignty -- if we claim they have sovereignty -- and leave Iraq....period.....Trump needs to not lose sight of the fact that many people voted for him because they BELIEVED him when he said he wanted to get out of Iraq and Afghanistan -- its time he does it -- and then he can say he was able to do what Obama couldn't do -- since much of his existence is based on what Obama did or didn't do...its a win win....

So again I will keep asking....Why are we still in Iraq??

Rush Limbaugh said a few minutes ago he believes Trump will move us out of the Middle East now that we have sent them a message.
I hope so......

Because Muslims keep lobbying US Democrats that the good Muslims there need our help in making Iraq a Democracy?

Because US Democrats believe there are good Muslims and bad Muslims instead of simply "Muslims?"

Because when Muslims help us in the combat zones over there they can use that service as leverage in arranging themselves a Visa to move here permanently? So they NEED us to stay there in order to earn themselves a ticket to Paradise on Earth?

Here are two examples:

Hostage Crisis 1979-1980

How long do you think it would take for Americans to get over another country like, let's say Saudi Arabia -- coming in and taking out our democratically elected president so they can install their own president that they can rape for their resources???

There you go, flame America first. Love how you don't consider for one second the intel they had.

Certain levels of trust is needed and of course the American hating left always just presumes America or Trump or whatever white Christian Republican is the tyrant.

Because Muslims keep lobbying US Democrats that the good Muslims there need our help in making Iraq a Democracy?

Because US Democrats believe there are good Muslims and bad Muslims instead of simply "Muslims?"

Because when Muslims help us in the combat zones over there they can use that service as leverage in arranging themselves a Visa to move here permanently? So they NEED us to stay there in order to earn themselves a ticket to Paradise on Earth?
So what you are saying is that Democrats are forcing Trump to stay in Iraq...

Cool.....why is Trump such a cuck then??

Here are two examples:

Hostage Crisis 1979-1980

There you go, flame America first. Love how you don't consider for one second the intel they had.

Certain levels of trust is needed and of course the American hating left always just presumes America or Trump or whatever white Christian Republican is the tyrant.

We took out a democratically elected leader of a country because the United Kingdom wanted their oil and we helped them....I don't give a fuck if that triggers you, but its the truth...

BP and Iran: The Forgotten History
bp-oil-spill-2-638.jpg

Where the fuck do you think BP originated??

Here are two examples:

Hostage Crisis 1979-1980

We took out a democratically elected leader of a country because the United Kingdom wanted their oil and we helped them....I don't give a fuck if that triggers you, but its the truth...

BP and Iran: The Forgotten HistoryView attachment 299125

Ahhhh, because of oil.

Got it

Here are two examples:

Hostage Crisis 1979-1980

Ahhhh, because of oil.

Got it
I like how you haven't refuted one single word I said...…

The "Anglo-Persian Oil Company" became BP immediately after Iran's democratically elected leader was overthrown by our government....

When it was Anglo-Persian Oil Company -- Britain took 85% of Iran's oil revenue....when Mossadegh was elected he felt that his country should a FAIRER share of their own country's oil revenue....suddenly now he is evil and he must be taken out?? GTFOH

So what you are saying is that Democrats are forcing Trump to stay in Iraq...

Cool.....why is Trump such a cuck then??

What is a cuck?

Trump wants what is best for America.

Demwits prove every day they don't care about America enough to be trusted with the responsibility of guiding it through these perilous waters.

Here are two examples:

Hostage Crisis 1979-1980

Ahhhh, because of oil.

Got it

The "Anglo-Persian Oil Company" became BP immediately after Iran's democratically elected leader was overthrown by our government....

When it was Anglo-Persian Oil Company -- Britain took 85% of Iran's oil revenue....when Mossadegh was elected he felt that his country should a FAIRER share of their own country's oil revenue....suddenly now he is evil and he must be taken out?? GTFOH

Only Iranians keep bringing up Mossadegh.

Your opinion has now been devalued to 50%.

Ahhhh, because of oil.

Got it

Only Iranians keep bringing up Mossadegh.

Your opinion has now been devalued to 50%.
and only neocons pretend history started in 1979

There is a reason that revolution happened -- and it is DIRECTLY because of Mossadegh

But neo-cons hate for people to have the ability to see things in its proper context....

Now 18 years later after being Iraq -- what has it gotten us??

Iran having a stronger influence in Iraq than ever before....you folks are robots

Here are two examples:

Hostage Crisis 1979-1980

Ahhhh, because of oil.

Got it
It's Standard's Procedures

~S~

Would it be better if Iran didn’t have targets in Iraq but instead the nearest targets were in the US?
Having a presence in Iraq gives us a geographic advantage per iran and Syria.
So again...why didn't you say this shit when Trump was campaigning on leaving Iraq??

According to you dic suckers -- we have been at war with Iran since 1979 -- how many Iranian attacks on US soil happened since 1979?? ZERO....

So this "We gotta fight em over there so we don't fight them here" BS is the same BS yall claim to not have supported Bush for....

But when it boils down to it -- the neo-con in you shines thru -- which is why when I see you trumpers try to claim you were against Bush -- I know you are full of shit...

Yes you were silent during Obama's illegal wars and when he removed due process so he could kill American citizens! You were silent!
Then you don't know me...I was against going into Libya...I was against continuing the same foreign policy of Bush...

I am a true progressive...that is why I can stay consistent while dic suckers like you literally change your opinions based on what Trump tells you at the time..

I have the receipts on you morons cheerleading for pulling out of Iraq -- and literally in the matter of weeks -- totally reversing...all because Trump told you to
Stick it to em Biff.

Would it be better if Iran didn’t have targets in Iraq but instead the nearest targets were in the US?
Having a presence in Iraq gives us a geographic advantage per iran and Syria.

Yes, they don't have to travel as far to find Americans to kill.

Don't be a fucking idiot. We are over there to fight ISIS, but now we can't even do that because the Shi'ite militias we were working with are on Iran's Payroll and are just as likely to shoot our guys in the back. The Iraqi Parliament has asked us to leave.
We are over there to gain a geostrategic positioning per Iran and Syria. Obama undermined that with his Marxist premature troop withdrawal. That is what led to the fomenting of ISIS.
Geez, your memory sucks!

Forum List

Back