All Is Well In Iraq

It was on this site. Go check the posts LOL. Mods think you’re an idiot. “Crazy” is the exact quote

Oh, so you got nothing, then, other than maybe one mod who didn't like something I said once.
LMAO. This got under your skin. This is fantastic. Maybe you should stop blaming the Jews for all the worlds ills. Crazy Stupid Joe.

If we pull out quickly it will mean the Iranians move in and take Iraq, and likely the return of ISIS and war there. But I don’t care about Iraq, let Saudi and Israel do something for once. Let them deal with Iran.
Oh brother. You know nothing. Stop posting. Iran was instrumental in destroying ISIS.

ISIS was mass murdering Shia Muslims. Guess what dummy? Iran is Shia.

If one pedophile kills another pedophile he does not suddenly become a non pedophile.

Iran is right next to NK for brutality. The regime needs to go. I don't give a shit what they did....

Jo

If we pull out quickly it will mean the Iranians move in and take Iraq, and likely the return of ISIS and war there. But I don’t care about Iraq, let Saudi and Israel do something for once. Let them deal with Iran.
Oh brother. You know nothing. Stop posting. Iran was instrumental in destroying ISIS.

ISIS was mass murdering Shia Muslims. Guess what dummy? Iran is Shia.

If one pedophile kills another pedophile he does not suddenly become a non pedophile.

Iran is right next to NK for brutality. The regime needs to go. I don't give a shit what they did....

Jo
Another duped American trained by the CIA, to hate a made up enemy.

LMAO. This got under your skin. This is fantastic. Maybe you should stop blaming the Jews for all the worlds ills. Crazy Stupid Joe.

naw, I just blame you for the trouble you cause... but yeah, your behavior sure is weird most of the time.

I'm sorry those goyim stuck your yarmulke in the toilet while you were still wearing it.
One part of your post is factual. You are sorry.

Nope just sorry. The rest of your post is crazy drivel as the Mods described it.

Mr. Mod. Mr. Mod, Joey is picking on me!!!

images

Forum List

Back