All God's saints are killed.

theword

VIP Member
Jun 12, 2013
All God's saints are killed for their testimony of the invisible Word. Each one of us saints get the knowledge from our Creator of how, where and when we get killed.

Psalm 116
16. Precious in the sight of thy Lord is the death of his saints.

Psalm 16
3: As for the saints in the land, they are the noble, in whom is all my delight.

Revelation 6
9: When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the witness they had borne;
10: they cried out with a loud voice, "O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long before thou wilt judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell upon the earth?"
11: Then they were each given a white robe and told to rest a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren should be complete, who were to be killed as they themselves had been.

Psalm 79.
1. O God, the heathen have come into thy inheritance; they have defiled they holy temple; they have laid Jerusalem in ruins.
2. They have given the bodies of thy servants to the birds of the air for food, the flesh of thy saints to the beasts of the earth.
3. They have poured out their blood like water round about Jerusalem, and there was none to bury them.

Revelation 20
4: Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom judgment was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony to Jesus and for the word of God, and who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life, and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

If you believe you're a true saint, you should have the knowledge to know when, where and how you'll be killed for your testimony of the Word of God.

I guess there aren't any saints in this forum but I already knew there wasn't any saints in this world. God only needed one last saint to reveal the latest information about how we were created. This will end the 1,000 year reign of Christ just before the end of this age.

Don't be fearful when the earth begins to shake violently. That was planned by our creator to end this age with. Everything on this earth will be destroyed and burned up in His fire. Then man will be freed from His wicked flesh forever.

You're breaking the rules of the Revelation. Reread the first and last chapters, realize that it's not your lamp, and you're gonna get burned if you keep trying to insinuate yourself into another saint's racket.

You're breaking the rules of the Revelation. Reread the first and last chapters, realize that it's not your lamp, and you're gonna get burned if you keep trying to insinuate yourself into another saint's racket.

My created existence is the law of God so I have nothing to worry about. In fact, the law of God is where His fire exists so it won't be long before this world is burned up by us.

Have a nice day in the mind of our Creator.

We Druids don't have much truck with "saints".

That's okay, your flesh has to be killed before you understand what a saint is. But after you're killed, you won't remember being a Druid that don't have much truck with "saints".

My created existence is the law of God so I have nothing to worry about. In fact, the law of God is where His fire exists so it won't be long before this world is burned up by us.

At first I misunderstood what you meant. I think, maybe you want others to be afraid to share an opinion, maybe God will punish them, or allow them to be punished by others, however the semantics play out there. God doesn't mind, and neither do the saints. The only ones who ever seem to mind are those who seek to own and operate their names, and you know how the word "sanctimony" sometimes has two meanings.

At first I misunderstood what you meant. I think, maybe you want others to be afraid to share an opinion, maybe God will punish them, or allow them to be punished by others, however the semantics play out there. God doesn't mind, and neither do the saints. The only ones who ever seem to mind are those who seek to own and operate their names, and you know how the word "sanctimony" sometimes has two meanings.

I'm only looking for believers who were chosen by our Creator to listen to Him. Those who don't listen are the ones who love their own opinions of what Truth might be.

Then man will be freed from His wicked flesh forever.

A saint extols the triumph of good over evil, not freed from - there is no wickedness of one's flesh.

You're very confused. The "tree of the knowledge of good and evil" is the delusion that has deceived ALL God's created men. We saints understand this delusion very well because we're given the hidden knowledge of God to see the delusion that causes men to be confused and be fearful of the unknown.

No Christian has ever known what a saint is.

Yes, I have heard of some saints who were separated from their wicked flesh. Mostly in Africa. But not recently.

It's been 1700 years since the last saints were used by our Creator for His purpose to reveal Himself and His eternal plan for His creation. He only needed one in the last days to reveal the latest details to help us understand how He created us. Only His chosen believers will listen to Him in the gospel we preach.

If you're a chosen believer, you will listen to my testimonies that I write in this forum.

All those saintly missionaries stewed with onions and spices for NOTHING????

Seems harsh.

God used Christians to build false gods ( buildings and other things built with human hands ) until we had the modern technology in place today to help us understand that we're made of invisible energy ( heavenly kingdom of God ).

Ah, so saintly missionaries those cooked up by tribals BEFORE 313 BCE (formerly "BC") might have gotten some sort of reward from their pain?

All God's people will be rewarded with eternal life after their wicked flesh perishes during this age.

I guess there aren't any saints in this forum but I already knew there wasn't any saints in this world.

One would think that the very last saint of God would believe that there was at least one saint in this world that I think should know basic grammar.

Who is gonna believe in a saint who doesn't believe there are any saints because he already knew there wasn't any?

I guess there aren't any saints in this forum but I already knew there wasn't any saints in this world.

One would think that the very last saint of God would believe that there was at least one saint in this world that I think should know basic grammar.

Who is gonna believe in a saint who doesn't believe there are any saints because he already knew there wasn't any?

Unbelievers use any excuse not to believe in our Creator. Bad grammar is not an excuse.

Unbelievers use any excuse not to believe in our Creator. Bad grammar is not an excuse.

Brad, you are the one who is unbelievable. And bad grammar may not be an excuse for not believing in one thing or another but you making no rational sense is a very good reason to not believe in your message of imminent cosmic catastrophe, your claims to exclusive access to God, rarified knowledge, and your ridiculous claims to saintliness..

There is no such thing as a God who hired brad to be the last saint in a world of no saints to warn people that life is an illusion and the only reality will be after the world is destroyed when brad and all of his many sandwich eating followers will be recreated by invisible energy and live happily ever after with no memories of pushing around a shopping cart in the name of the Lord hoping for the day when unbelievers who had the audacity to disregard your hysterical gibbering and live fruitful lives will burn in the magma.

what a guy!

May I bring you some tea, your majesty?

Brad, you are the one who is unbelievable. And bad grammar may not be an excuse for not believing in one thing or another but you making no rational sense is a very good reason to not believe in your message of imminent cosmic catastrophe, your claims to exclusive access to God, rarified knowledge, and your ridiculous claims to saintliness..

There is no such thing as a God who hired brad to be the last saint in a world of no saints to warn people that life is an illusion and the only reality will be after the world is destroyed when brad and all of his many sandwich eating followers will be recreated by invisible energy and live happily ever after with no memories of pushing around a shopping cart in the name of the Lord hoping for the day when unbelievers who had the audacity to disregard your hysterical gibbering and live fruitful lives will burn in the magma.

what a guy!

May I bring you some tea, your majesty?

Unbelieving religious Jews didn't understand the spoken word either. It was prophesied that you religious unbelievers ( including most Christians ) would reject the Truth that us saints preach.

Psalm 97
10: The LORD loves those who hate evil; he preserves the lives of his saints; he delivers them from the hand of the wicked.

Psalm 41
5: My enemies say of me in malice: "When will he die, and his name perish?"
6: And when one comes to see me, he utters empty words, while his heart gathers mischief; when he goes out, he tells it abroad.
7: All who hate me whisper together about me; they imagine the worst for me.

Forum List

Back