Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says GOP is 'projecting their sexual frustrations'

Yes, I am defending her right to vacation where she wishes to do so.

But it is sort of fun to watch people freak out over a New Yorker vacationing in Florida as if she is the first one to ever do so
She is a public figure who overtly bashed Florida and then took advantages of the freedoms she was bashing. She deserves what she gets. It would be like Rashida Tlaib vacationing in Tel Aviv.

She is a public figure who overtly bashed Florida and then took advantages of the freedoms she was bashing. She deserves what she gets. It would be like Rashida Tlaib vacationing in Tel Aviv.

She took advantage of the warm weather they have. She was eating outside without a mask, the same thing she could have done in NYC if it were not so cold.

But please continue the bashing, it is a slow news day after all.

She took advantage of the warm weather they have. She was eating outside without a mask, the same thing she could have done in NYC if it were not so cold.

Then why didn't she vacation in CA? Less humidity and great beaches. It's a commie state too so she should be even more comfortable than FL.

She's reading far too much flattery into men wanting to fuck her. Men'll fuck almost anything that doesn't run away. It's not that impressive.

That is the way we think at a younger age, especially with women who are feeding us alcohol all night. It's just bizarre that would be the first thing on her mind after hearing or reading the comments about her.

Then why didn't she vacation in CA? Less humidity and great beaches. It's a commie state too so she should be even more comfortable than FL.

hmmm...lets see which is having better weather right now... which seems more like eat outside beach weather?

1641065159825.png

1641065138302.png

So why bash the state? Point is it is cold in NY and she would have to show a vaccination card and keep her mask on unless she were eating. Don't bash the state and then vacation there when you're a public figure.

That is why he left office with a 34% approval rating and lost the popular vote twice....because most people worship him like you! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Polls show he would wipe the floor with Dementia if they were running today. Anybody that thinks the country is in better shape now than pre-covid Trump is a complete moron living in their own fantasy world.

Last edited:
Warm weather, good party scene, cheap booze. The same reasons most people to go Florida

I would never, ever allow politics to dictate where I went on vacation, how sad your entire life is so controlled by politics.

But hey, I am sure it makes you happy to live that way.

As I already said, she is in a different position than most New Yorkers and anybody else having the limelight to shoot off her mouth. It would be like dating a woman that you always claimed you couldn't stand or buying a car you always made fun of. Oh, Florida sucks, unless I'm vacationing there.

She would be mask less eating outdoors in NY also if it were not too cold to do so. The mask mandate in NY City is only for indoors.

You are correct on the mask issue. How about the vaccine verification? The overall issue is that AOC is a known control freak yet here she is in DeSantis’s free Florida.

Forum List

Back