Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says GOP is 'projecting their sexual frustrations'

Just crazy, she is literally the first New Yorker to ever vacation in Florida in the winter. Totally unheard of. I wonder if she will start a trend of people going to Florida during the winter......naaa it will never catch on.
Why would she vacation somewhere that she states is governed poorly and COVID19 is running wild? Seems hypocritical. For example, I no longer go to NY for business or vacations. Why? NY is poorly run and no longer safe in my view. May change with Eric Adams.

rethuggames-500x488.jpg

Why would she vacation somewhere that she states is governed poorly and COVID19 is running wild? Seems hypocritical. For example, I no longer go to NY for business or vacations. Why? NY is poorly run and no longer safe in my view. May change with Eric Adams.

Maybe because not everyone is like you and the other guy that let politics rule every single aspect of your life.

I have never once let the politics of a state dictate if I went there on vacation or not.

I cannot imagine living my life in such a way

Maybe because not everyone is like you and the other guy that let politics rule every single aspect of your life.

I have never once let the politics of a state dictate if I went there on vacation or not.

I cannot imagine living my life in such a way
When did I say “politics”? I said governed poorly as in it is not safe, I actually said that exactly. Her own state sucks but she bad mouths Florida as it’s run by a Conservative Governor yet she vacations there. That is hypocrisy. Just shut your mouth next time. She made herself a highly visible political figure so she fair game.

When did I say “politics”? I said governed poorly as in it is not safe, I actually said that exactly. Her own state sucks but she bad mouths Florida as it’s run by a Conservative Governor yet she vacations there. That is hypocrisy. Just shut your mouth next time. She made herself a highly visible political figure so she fair game.
Anywhere GG goes is better than the shithole that he lives in.

When did I say “politics”? I said governed poorly as in it is not safe, I actually said that exactly. Her own state sucks but she bad mouths Florida as it’s run by a Conservative Governor yet she vacations there.

Yes, that is politics in a nutshell.

hat is hypocrisy. Just shut your mouth next time.

How about your kiss my ass. Your internet bad ass routine is lost on me

She made herself a highly visible political figure so she fair game.

Did I say she was not?

Lol!!! :laugh:

• Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez responded to comments on one of her vacation photos in Florida on Friday.
  • A former Trump adviser called her boyfriend's feet "gross" and "pale" and criticized mask mandates.
  • Ocasio-Cortez said the tweet was evidence of "sexual frustration" among her Republican critics.

We ARE talking about the party that nominated, elected and tried to elect again a slug who bragged publically about sexually assaulting women.

AOC has said this kind of stuff before.
She seems to have a sexual narcissism mental problem.

She's reading far too much flattery into men wanting to fuck her. Men'll fuck almost anything that doesn't run away. It's not that impressive.

Just shut your mouth next time was meant at her not you. Don't talk shit about a place and its policies and then vacation there. Relax. You seem to be defending her, yes.

Yes, I am defending her right to vacation where she wishes to do so.

But it is sort of fun to watch people freak out over a New Yorker vacationing in Florida as if she is the first one to ever do so

Forum List

Back