Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says GOP is 'projecting their sexual frustrations'

says more about you than me,,

youre having fun lying about people,, while all I do is correct you,,

Of course you do! Thank Odin you are here for that very important task. I am glad to have given your sad little life purpose.

She would be mask less eating outdoors in NY also if it were not too cold to do so. The mask mandate in NY City is only for indoors.

Do you believe for one second she wore a mask indoors while in Florida? She could have went anywhere in the world for vacation, but chose Florida where they have no mandates like NYC.

Do you believe for one second she wore a mask indoors while in Florida? She could have went anywhere in the world for vacation, but chose Florida where they have no mandates like NYC.

Just crazy, she is literally the first New Yorker to ever vacation in Florida in the winter. Totally unheard of. I wonder if she will start a trend of people going to Florida during the winter......naaa it will never catch on.

Up until the start of 2020 I would have agreed with you.

But yoy howdy ,what a low bar we have set for our country. Well he was better than GW and Obama.

That is like saying a QB is better than Ryan Leaf and JaMarcus Russell....it is not really much of a compliment.

It's a great compliment because there is no need to compare him to anybody else. He was a great President with no comparisons at all.

It's a great compliment because there is no need to compare him to anybody else. He was a great President with no comparisons at all.

Yet you did compare him to others, to two of the worst presidents ever. A bit late to walk it back now

Just crazy, she is literally the first New Yorker to ever vacation in Florida in the winter. Totally unheard of. I wonder if she will start a trend of people going to Florida during the winter......naaa it will never catch on.

I would never vacation in Commiefornia. I don't like their politics or the way they do things. She doesn't like Florida's politics or the way they do things, so WTF is she going there for if not for the liberty they provide their citizens?

If she was just a NY citizen that's one thing. But when she shot off her mouth as a federal politician about the way they do things, that changes the entire picture.

I would never vacation in Commiefornia. I don't like their politics or the way they do things. She doesn't like Florida's politics or the way they do things, so WTF is she going there for if not for the liberty they provide their citizens?

If she was just a NY citizen that's one thing. But when she shot off her mouth about the way they do things, that changes the entire picture.

Warm weather, good party scene, cheap booze. The same reasons most people to go Florida

I would never, ever allow politics to dictate where I went on vacation, how sad your entire life is so controlled by politics.

But hey, I am sure it makes you happy to live that way.

Warm weather, good party scene, cheap booze. The same reasons most people to go Florida

I would never, ever allow politics to dictate where I went on vacation, how sad your entire life is so controlled by politics.

whos dictating where she can go on vacation?? just pointing out her hypocrisy,,

I'm not walking anything back. Trump was a great President period. Look at the surveys. Most people agree with me.

That is why he left office with a 34% approval rating and lost the popular vote twice....because most people worship him like you! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

As a faux libertarian you ignored the main reason people flee to free Florida-- taxes

As a faux libertarian you ignored the main reason people flee to free Florida-- taxes

People go on vacation to Florida due to taxes?

I think you are wrong, since Florida gouges those that come vacation there.

Lol!!! :laugh:

• Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez responded to comments on one of her vacation photos in Florida on Friday.
  • A former Trump adviser called her boyfriend's feet "gross" and "pale" and criticized mask mandates.
  • Ocasio-Cortez said the tweet was evidence of "sexual frustration" among her Republican critics.

Nope. But we will call our her hypocrisy and by we I mean logical people.

Forum List

Back