Alexander Vindman says General Milley 'must resign' if China calls report true

It's gratifying to learn some in the military are willing to stand by their oath to protect this nation from all enemies, foreign and (most importantly) domestic.

As proven by the last Presidential Election, this nation currently has over 74 million trump Nazis/domestic enemies, within its borders.

If what has been accused is true, Milley violated that oath of office by failed to follow the orders of the President should such a situation arise. It's not like a cafeteria where you can choose what you want.

He might have got screwed, but it sounds like sour grapes now. I doubt Milley going anywhere in the next few months. He sure isn't getting Court martialed successfully.
Vindman said IF it went down as Woodward said in his book....

I doubt it went down exactly as Woodward said in his book....

We can find out, or someone can..... The transcript of the call.....

Vindman said IF it went down as Woodward said in his book....

I doubt it went down exactly as Woodward said in his book....

We can find out, or someone can..... The transcript of the call.....
If it went down exactly as in the book, (if), I still trust Milley more and already knew these people talk to their counterparts. This is much ado about nothing in my opinion.

If it went down exactly as in the book, (if), I still trust Milley more and already knew these people talk to their counterparts. This is much ado about nothing in my opinion.
I agree...it's all normal doings between counterparts...

And I'm fine with Miley being concerned with Trump's mental state, with talking with the speaker, with making certain the military knew what to do procedurally and legally if a nuke strike were to be ordered etc etc....

These are things that even happened when we thought Nixon had gone off the deep end, and should be praised.

What I personally have a problem with is if it is true, Milley allegedly telling his counterpart, that he would let him know if the president ordered a strike against them....the way the right wingers make it out to be from the book....

I doubt it happened or was meant in the way that has been implied....

I doubt the Chinese counterpart actually believed Miley would let the Chinese know, if that was even said... I doubt a whole bunch, about the whole way this has been portrayed....especially since the conversation was recorded, the conversation had 15 other people from various security agencies and military on the call... And something unusual or off the wall on Milley's part like giving warning to the Chinese on a USA pending strike, allowing China to strike first, would have been reported back when it happened by one of those listeners to the call imho.

And I'm fine with Miley being concerned with Trump's mental state, with talking with the speaker, with making certain the military knew what to do procedurally and legally if a nuke strike were to be ordered etc etc....

These are things that even happened when we thought Nixon had gone off the deep end, and should be praised.

What I personally have a problem with is if it is true, Milley allegedly telling his counterpart, that he would let him know if the president ordered a strike against them....the way the right wingers make it out to be from the book....

I doubt the Chinese counterpart actually believed Miley would let the Chinese know, if that was even said... I doubt a whole bunch, about the whole way this has been portrayed....especially since the conversation was recorded, the conversation had 15 other people from various security agencies and military on the call... And something unusual or off the wall on Milley's part like giving warning to the Chinese on a USA pending strike, allowing China to strike first, would have been reported back when it happened by one of those listeners to the call imho.
Your last two paragraphs, including the one liner, say it all. I think you are spot on.

Officer says LTC Alexander Vindman, a naturalized US citizen born in Ukraine, made fun of his adoptive nation to Russian army officers in 2013, according to retired Army LTC Jim Hickman.

Isn’t that interesting

“He was apologetic of American culture, laughed about Americans not being educated or worldly, & really talked up Obama & globalism to the point of uncomfortable.”

just to be fair and balanced, i'm gonna add this

Republicans even reached out to Vindman's Trump-loving dad, asking him to speak out against his son

Last edited:
Milley was working with the pentagon, because Trump was off his rocker.

8buccaay1zn71.png
Geez you Dims believe anything your Propaganda demands you to

You Dims rant about Trump being off his rocker yet say nothing of the decrepit demented babbling fool who gets 6 Depends changes a day.

Forum List

Back