The AP says that Milley "defended democracy"

If I ever thought you made enough to pay taxes, I would thank you for your con-tribution to my military retirement. :heehee: But, I'll bet you've been on the low low low low end of the economic ladder your whole miserable existance. :heehee:
supporting an officer that violated his oath and betrayed his country says so much about you. None of it good.

BY TARA COPP AND LOLITA C. BALDOR
Updated 2:22 PM CDT, September 29, 2023

JOINT BASE MYER-HENDERSON HALL, Va. (AP) — Army Gen. Mark Milley delivered a full-throated defense of democracy and not-so-subtle swipes at former President Donald Trump during a packed ceremony on Friday as he closed out his four, often tumultuous years as chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

During multiple secret phone calls, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley promised China’s top general that he would warn the communist nation of an impending attack from the United States, according to a new book by journalists Bob Woodward and Robert Costa.

Comment:
The AP is a far-left Democrat propaganda mill.
Milley did not "defend democracy".
He committed treason and insurrection.
He is not an elected official.
He does not have the power to practice foreign policy.
He bypassed the chain of command.
Trump was not going to attack China.
He should have been court-martial and sent to prison.
But the AP/Democrats say that he "defended democracy."
The Left's version of "democracy" is wildly insane.
General Millie is a hero!

supporting an officer that violated his oath and betrayed his country says so much about you. None of it good.
That would be...if what you claim were true. But we both know it isn't. You are just being a good little cultist to your orange sexual abuser god. A shame you throw away your honor like that.

If I ever thought you made enough to pay taxes, I would thank you for your con-tribution to my military retirement. :heehee: But, I'll bet you've been on the low low low low end of the economic ladder your whole miserable existance. :heehee:

I paid more taxes in one year, at my height, than you have made in your entire life.

General Millie is a hero!
Yes he is.....what the MAGAts are really upset about is this:

“We don’t take an oath to a king, or a queen, or to a tyrant or dictator, and we don’t take an oath to a wannabe dictator,” Milley said. “We don’t take an oath to an individual. We take an oath to the Constitution, and we take an oath to the idea that is America, and we’re willing to die to protect it.”

“Every soldier, sailor, airman, Marine, guardian and Coast Guardsman, each of us commits our very life to protect and defend that document, regardless of personal price,” Milley continued. “And we are not easily intimidated.”

Yes he is.....what the MAGAts are really upset about is this:
That is absolutely true! This fucked up, un-American, MAGA crowd wants a dictator! They want to do away with the Constitution, which is the only way
he wasnt my commanding officer I got out in 95 and even then, I was a Marine not an army puke.

None of my officers violated their oath and gave aid and comfort to a potential enemy.
Well, all-rightie then!

That is absolutely true! This fucked up, un-American, MAGA crowd wants a dictator! They want to do away with the Constitution, which is the only way

Well, all-rightie then!

Squeals the dumbass that wants to gut the Constitution.

Well, all-rightie then!
be very very specific and cite for us where a General in the Army has the constitutional authority to negotiate with foreign heads of state and undermine the sitting President. Then cite for us what law Trump violated to warrant the General making claims he was going to start a war?

be very very specific and cite for us where a General in the Army has the constitutional authority to negotiate with foreign heads of state and undermine the sitting President. Then cite for us what law Trump violated to warrant the General making claims he was going to start a war?
Who said that Milley "negotiated" with foreign heads of state? Explain to us the purpose of having a Red Phone.

How Ironic from a coward who never served and didn't even know that the military oath is TO the Constitution and not to a person like your orange sexual abuser god.

Irony? Coming from you, a stolen valor freak...

Piss off, faker.

Forum List

Back