Alex Jones: The Court Wants to Take My Cat

What he said about Sandy Hook was depraved.

Part of me chooses to just react with a generalized “fuck off” to Alex Jones.

Still and all. I agree that the government can’t properly claim a cat as an asset in a bankruptcy proceeding to recover assets to partially cover the judgment. That’s also stupid.

What happened to AJ was unAmerican. CNN can spout lies about RUSSIAN COLLUSION for YEARS without an ounce of proof against the PRESIDENT without so much as slap on the hand, but AJ expresses his personal doubts about Sandy Hook's authenticity and he gets sued to the tune of 1.5 BILLION dollars

Absolutely fucking absurd.

What happened to AJ was unAmerican. CNN can spout lies about RUSSIAN COLLUSION for YEARS without an ounce of proof against the PRESIDENT without so much as slap on the hand, but AJ expresses his personal doubts about Sandy Hook's authenticity and he gets sued to the tune of 1.5 BILLION dollars

Absolutely fucking absurd.

It is called the Sullivan standard. If you know it is untrue while you say it, you can be sued for libel. If you don’t know it is untrue, you can not.

It is called the Sullivan standard. If you know it is untrue while you say it, you can be sued for libel. If you don’t know it is untrue, you can not.

Nobody ever proved he knew it was untrue. Where the hell did you get that from?

CNN already admitted the Russian collusion thing was a hoax. Where is their libel? Oh that's right, you can libel and slander a conservative, but if a conservative slanders anyone, BURN DAT BITCH TO DA GROUND.

Last edited:
Nobody ever proved he knew it was untrue. Where the hell did you get that from?

CNN already admitted the Russian collusion thing was a hoax. Where is their libel? Oh that's right, you can libel and slander a conservative, but if a conservative slanders anyone, BURN DAT BITCH TO DA GROUND.

He was caught on the stand by his own text and emails. Much like Fox News were.

Forum List

Back