Say His Name: Alex Wise

I just said republicans should pass the border bill. I don't feel the need to cult worship a President the way conservatives do.

A link to the site of the man principally in charge of blocking change to border enforcement. A poor source.

If we followed the current law, most of the immigrants who have already shown up would be granted asylum.
if we followed the current law most would not be in the country and the rest would have been denied asylum and being sent back to where they came from,,

If we followed the current law, most of the immigrants who have already shown up would be granted asylum.
I dont think so

America does not have wipe the noses of every poor person who shows up at our border

But if so that law needs to change

and this kid would still be alive,,
not really.

Most of them would qualify for asylum under current laws.

Heck, that whacky German couple got asylum... because they couldn't home school their kid.
not really

most of them dont qualify for asylum under our current laws,,

the germans were under threat of having thier kids taken away,,

not really

most of them dont qualify for asylum under our current laws,,

the germans were under threat of having thier kids taken away,,
Or they could have just paid the fine or sent their kids to school.

Not being oppressed, as opposed to Brown people from central America who are under threat of being killed.

Or they could have just paid the fine or sent their kids to school.

Not being oppressed, as opposed to Brown people from central America who are under threat of being killed.
8 million brown people werent under threat of being killed,,
and what about the people from africa and chine and middle east??

Forum List

Back