UPDATE: Alex Jones to Sue FBI and CIA After Undercover Video Reveals Feds Targeted Him and “Took His Money Away… Chop His Legs Off”

Jones should have never done what he did but he shouldn't have had to pay massive damages. Just another case of the deep state doing their dirty work.

Heslin and Lewis are suing Jones for $150 million for telling listeners of his Austin-based website and broadcast Infowars that the nation’s second deadliest school shooting — in which 20 children ages 6 and 7 and six adults were killed — was a government hoax meant to take away Americans’ guns. That led his listeners to harass the victims’ families.

BlindBoo, worth repeating.

Jones is a scumbag of the highest order. Only eclipsed by his true followers these days.

AUSTIN, Texas — Conspiracy theorist

Alex Jones testified Wednesday that he now understands it was irresponsible of him to declare the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre a hoax and that he now believes it was "100% real."

Speaking a day after the parents of a 6-year-old boy who was killed in the 2012 attack testified about the suffering, death threats and harassment they've endured because of what Jones has trumpeted on his media platforms, the Infowars host told a Texas courtroom that he definitely thinks the attack happened.

Jones is a scumbag of the highest order. Only eclipsed by his true followers these days.

AUSTIN, Texas — Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones testified Wednesday that he now understands it was irresponsible of him to declare the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre a hoax and that he now believes it was "100% real."

Speaking a day after the parents of a 6-year-old boy who was killed in the 2012 attack testified about the suffering, death threats and harassment they've endured because of what Jones has trumpeted on his media platforms, the Infowars host told a Texas courtroom that he definitely thinks the attack happened.
Sandy Hook was real in the same way 911 or San Bernardino or Pulse or Parkland were real--they all did happen.

What's false is the narrative. All were false flags meant to promote various government narratives and goals. SH advanced the gun control agenda, and most others did too. 911 brought us DHS and Bush's Global War Of Terror. Huge profits for special interests, huge costs for the tax payers, and a direct assault on the US Constitution.

Sandy Hook was real in the same way 911 or San Bernardino or Pulse or Parkland were real--they all did happen.

What's false is the narrative. All were false flags meant to promote various government narratives and goals. SH advanced the gun control agenda, and most others did too. 911 brought us DHS and Bush's Global War Of Terror. Huge profits for special interests, huge costs for the tax payers, and a direct assault on the US Constitution.

What's the false narrative? 28 people were killed mostly young children.

Alex Jones testified Wednesday that he now understands it was irresponsible of him to declare the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre a hoax and that he now believes it was "100% real."

What's the false narrative? 28 people were killed mostly young children.

When they demolished the school that hadn't been used in a long time, why did they force those working for the demolition company to sign a nondisclosure agreement? What do they have to hide? Why do so many of the "parents" come across as play actors? Why were there so many irregularities with the property deeds and transfers of the residences involved in the area?

Why was the local coroner so inconsistent with his statements? My bet is that no children died at all. It was done under the guise of a training exercise, and most all of the video shows that.

You can pretty much guarantee anyone the current administration or their party members go after means that person is right.

The more they laid into Alex Jones the more I believed him. They don't go hard at anyone that doesn't personally effect them and exposes them.

They let liars and cheats and frauds and racists and people who believe America is a bad country and allow folks that want to do things that ruin our nation all day every day. They even support 10s of millions of illegals flooding into the country. Yet they go after a fat guy on the internet that just simply talks? Yeah, that's a big red flag.

Sure Jones is a crackpot sometimes, but that doesn't mean he is wrong.
Alex is very wrong and the lawsuits prove it.

Lawsuits rarely deliver justice, they rarely find the truth. The case against Alex did not do either, it was an example of lawfare. It did not include ANY discovery regarding elements of the official narrative.
You'd defend Hitler to the end.

You'd defend Hitler to the end.
You're that desperate, eh? No, I've never defended Hitler, but I have pointed out that because of Operation Paperclip, many players in the Third Reich were brought to the US, and Canada. It seems that they and the Straussian Neocons have delivered the Fourth Reich into power in Washington DC. Are they the Deep State?

You're that desperate, eh? No, I've never defended Hitler, but I have pointed out that because of Operation Paperclip, many players in the Third Reich were brought to the US, and Canada. It seems that they and the Straussian Neocons have delivered the Fourth Reich into power in Washington DC. Are they the Deep State?
Indeed every government has become the fourth Reich since we are all of Germanic bloodlines.wait, Adolph wasn't a German he was an Austrian.

When they demolished the school that hadn't been used in a long time, why did they force those working for the demolition company to sign a nondisclosure agreement? What do they have to hide? Why do so many of the "parents" come across as play actors? Why were there so many irregularities with the property deeds and transfers of the residences involved in the area?

Why was the local coroner so inconsistent with his statements? My bet is that no children died at all. It was done under the guise of a training exercise, and most all of the video shows that.

I get so tired of lies and crackpot conspiracy theories. Seems evil to me and deliberate. Do you think this helps Trump or the country?

Forum List

Back