UPDATE: Alex Jones to Sue FBI and CIA After Undercover Video Reveals Feds Targeted Him and “Took His Money Away… Chop His Legs Off”

You're that desperate, eh? No, I've never defended Hitler, but I have pointed out that because of Operation Paperclip, many players in the Third Reich were brought to the US, and Canada. It seems that they and the Straussian Neocons have delivered the Fourth Reich into power in Washington DC. Are they the Deep State?

You don't know anything about operation paperclip.

The operation was not solely focused on rocketry; efforts were directed toward synthetic fuels, medicine, and other fields of research. Notable achievements, under Paperclip, include advancements in aeronautics, leading to significant progress in rocket and space-flight technologies that were pivotal in the Space Race. The operation played a crucial role in the establishment of NASA and success of the Apollo missions to the Moon.

Operation Paperclip was part of a broader strategy by the US to harness German scientific talent in the face of emerging Cold War tensions, ensuring this expertise did not fall into the hands of the Soviet Union or other nations. The operation's legacy is a blend of scientific achievement and ethical controversy, reflecting the challenges of reconciling the pursuit of knowledge, with the imperative to uphold justice and human rights.

Wiki

What's the false narrative? 28 people were killed mostly young children.

AUSTIN, Texas — Conspiracy theorist

Alex Jones testified Wednesday that he now understands it was irresponsible of him to declare the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre a hoax and that he now believes it was "100% real."
The 1st Amendment protects kooks and their kookery, not just Al Roker's weather report.

Talk to a lawyer.
BLABLABLA.gif

Take them all down, Alex. Personally sue every one of the traitorous spooks, especially the crisis actors and media pundits who lied and destroyed your good name.

Watch the video of the homosexual CIA spook spill the beans.

You are consistent. Consistently on the wrong side of every issue.

You don't know anything about operation paperclip.

The operation was not solely focused on rocketry; efforts were directed toward synthetic fuels, medicine, and other fields of research. Notable achievements, under Paperclip, include advancements in aeronautics, leading to significant progress in rocket and space-flight technologies that were pivotal in the Space Race. The operation played a crucial role in the establishment of NASA and success of the Apollo missions to the Moon.

Operation Paperclip was part of a broader strategy by the US to harness German scientific talent in the face of emerging Cold War tensions, ensuring this expertise did not fall into the hands of the Soviet Union or other nations. The operation's legacy is a blend of scientific achievement and ethical controversy, reflecting the challenges of reconciling the pursuit of knowledge, with the imperative to uphold justice and human rights.

Wiki
I do know that Wikipedia answers always support official narratives, AND I know that official narratives are usually false, but they are great for perpetrating government and corporate propaganda.

I get so tired of lies and crackpot conspiracy theories. Seems evil to me and deliberate. Do you think this helps Trump or the country?
From what I can see from your posting history as I know it, you are a dishonest poster. This one reinforces that insight.

Forum List

Back