chucke e cheese accused of ignoring black child

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

lets sue chucke cheese for not giving her daughter enough attention. never mind the person cant see well and has rules. could even be black. blacks are becoming the biggest joke ever.

lets sue chucke cheese for not giving her daughter enough attention. never mind the person cant see well and has rules. could even be black. blacks are becoming the biggest joke ever.

Who TF still goes to Chuck E. Cheese? Those places are gross, the type of place Joe Biden hangs around looking to sniff kids.

Not surprised Chuck is a Xiden voter…par for rhe course for these rats

Poor black kids.

Nobody cares about them......at all.

:laughing0301:

Welcome to the real world.

We will see more of these.

First that black lady is suing sesame place for ignoring her black kids. Soon as that hit the news it's be expected that other blacks are going to try that also other places in the hopes of a settlement pay out. They just want some easy money.

Hell my grandma slipped on a wet floor at a bob evans and hit her head and she was fine. They didn't have a wet floor sign and she could have sued and won but she didn't. She threatened to sue them because they kept calling and pestering her, but they stopped immediately.

Chuck E. Cheese would be a lot better off if they never allowed any Blacks to come into their establishment.

We will see more of these.

First that black lady is suing sesame place for ignoring her black kids. Soon as that hit the news it's be expected that other blacks are going to try that also other places in the hopes of a settlement pay out. They just want some easy money.

Hell my grandma slipped on a wet floor at a bob evans and hit her head and she was fine. They didn't have a wet floor sign and she could have sued and won but she didn't. She threatened to sue them because they kept calling and pestering her, but they stopped immediately.
its bene going on the disney parks and anywhere else there is a person in costume.

damn racist rat
chucky will have to pay millions to the snowflakes

I was having a brain fart and I thought you were talking about him:

chucky-bride-of-chucky-1998-RYBHRJ.jpg

Oh boy, here we go again. I bet they start a GoFundMe for this one. All businesses might as well CLOSE NOW the word is OUT you can get big bucks for being a certain color and being "supposedly" ignored. Watch what happens in the news. Liberal fake news loves to do the downtrodden racial stuff. You will see plenty of this now.

Btw, I wonder how many white kids that costumed characters are apparently ignoring that isn't being reported.

Forum List

Back