WOLF TORMENT: Cruel hunter parades tortured wolf with TAPE around its mouth before taking wounded animal to bar & finally killing it

I am haunted by this picture and story. I doubt I'll ever forget it as long as I have a functioning mind. I have trouble putting such horror into words. It's even worse if you read the entire link.

What about those people who have a dog for 5 or 10 years and then decide to abandon it?

They drive the dog to some lonely place off the beaten track, open the door, and shove it out to fend for itself.

Human beings are the (arm)pits!!!

Those people are the same sort of taintstain that the guy in the OP is. And they should be beaten.

Ok
That doesn’t mean you have to be a human fuck stick and torture the wolf.
Killing to protect your livestock and lively hood, at least for me, is not the issue. It is about the needles torture and the sadistic pleasure taken from the torture that shows this person needs serious help. A sick bastard that enjoys torturing animals is not someone who should own a gun

YES!!

It’s bad
What’s worse is you libs cry for the wolf far far more than the torture rape and murders of Israeli women by Hamas.

Well the guy in the OP isn’t the only piece of shit abusing animals
Another one, all fascist democrat scum, see how they roll, they have no idea of the malice, and savagery that these hounders and their mutts deliver unto the wildlife, not a clue, yet above cretin would have you believe the protection of property and life from these animals is abuse! These same people, would I absolutely assure you, not hesitate to butcher up a baby for Baal, and then sell off the murdered bodies and organs! :fu:

Another one, all fascist democrat scum, see how they roll, they have no idea of the malice, and savagery that these hounders and their mutts deliver unto the wildlife, not a clue, yet above cretin would have you believe the protection of property and life from these animals is abuse! These same people, would I absolutely assure you, not hesitate to butcher up a baby for Baal, and then sell off the murdered bodies and organs! :fu:
You need professional help

You don’t have to be a sadistic dickhead you choose to be

You're obviously a very sick creature.

1712868532612.png

A 42-year-old man named Cody Roberts hit an injured wolf with his snowmobile, captured it, tortured it, paraded it around the bar with its mouth taped shut, then shot it. Turns out everything he did is legal and he only got fined $250.​

Fuck him and fuck Wyoming!

View attachment 930728

A 42-year-old man named Cody Roberts hit an injured wolf with his snowmobile, captured it, tortured it, paraded it around the bar with its mouth taped shut, then shot it. Turns out everything he did is legal and he only got fined $250.​

Scum bag piece of shit

View attachment 930728

He’s the kind of guy that ends up mauled by wild animals and people say about damn time.

Forum List

Back