WOLF TORMENT: Cruel hunter parades tortured wolf with TAPE around its mouth before taking wounded animal to bar & finally killing it

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America

Cody Roberts, 42, was fined $250 for being in possession of the live wolf but it was not illegal to kill it, sparking outrage from animal rights activists.

Roberts posed with the traumatised animal, flashing a toothy grin while hooking his arm around its neck and raising a can of beer.

The wolf was already injured before Roberts ran it over with a snowmobile.

He reportedly dragged it through the Green River Bar as regulars swilled beer before taking it behind the bar, torturing it and killing it.

Much more at the link below...

This guy is an evil monster! He gives hunters a bad name! What do you think?

Hate to see any animal suffer under any circumstances, and I am also a hunter.

But compared to abortion, this doesn't even register on the give-a-shit-meter.

The same people who whine and cry about hunters, would gladly and willingly torture, and kill them.

"and another family member claimed they were getting death threats."

Cody Roberts, 42, was fined $250 for being in possession of the live wolf but it was not illegal to kill it, sparking outrage from animal rights activists.

Roberts posed with the traumatised animal, flashing a toothy grin while hooking his arm around its neck and raising a can of beer.

He reportedly dragged it through the Green River Bar as regulars swilled beer before taking it behind the bar, torturing it and killing it.

Future serial killer. Lock him up now before he does the same thing with a buncha teenagers at summer camp.

These are the types that usually get into positions of power, somewhere, over someone. Evil and cowardly.

Hate to see any animal suffer under any circumstances, and I am also a hunter.

But compared to abortion, this doesn't even register on the give-a-shit-meter.

The same people who whine and cry about hunters, would gladly and willingly torture, and kill them.

"and another family member claimed they were getting death threats."
<sob> But….but…..What about ABORTION?

One of the things I encounter in NW Wisconsin, are bear hounders, which I assure you the scumbag in the op's link almost certainly is, who have had numerous dogs ripped to pieces by lobo, these fraudulent hunters will retaliate by baiting lobo with large hunks of road-killed venison infused with treble fish hooks! We used to shoot their dogs upon detection on our property but the scumbags secured court rulings allowing them to trespass our lands in pursuit of bear.

I hate such men & women, most of whom would do exactly the same to your children if such was allowed....

One of the things I encounter in NW Wisconsin, are bear hounders, which I assure you the scumbag in the op's link almost certainly is, who have had numerous dogs ripped to pieces by lobo, these fraudulent hunters will retaliate by baiting lobo with large hunks of road-killed venison infused with treble fish hooks! We used to shoot their dogs upon detection on our property but the scumbags secured court rulings allowing them to trespass our lands in pursuit of bear.

I hate such men & women, most of whom would do exactly the same to your children if such was allowed....
Here in KS poachers are occasionally shot.

I think you’re right

You can only compare the guy with Ted Bundy if he had sex with it. Maybe with Jeffrey Dahmer if he ate it but maybe not. What if the hunter trapped a female wolf and caused a late term abortion and killed the baby wolf? Would the PITA left be outraged?

Go on and tell us more about how you tortured and killed these animals.

:popcorn:
See above cretin, it knows not what hounders do, or how, 89% of Wisconsin residents want hounding outlawed, across the full spectrum, outlawed! Its not hunting, and you are not a hunter if you engage in such, its blood sport, and its government sanctioned dog fighting! In Wisconsin the DNR has been paying out to the sport killers for every dog ripped to pieces by lobo, that means I am paying them out, along with every other taxpayer. There are news accounts of hounders taking possession of shelter dogs and using them as bait and then submitting claims for compensation for them!

:fu:

Forum List

Back