Alec balwin is next

Smollett may have been an agent of the democrat party who willingly engaged in a black bag effort to undermine the President of the United States. Baldwin is just a poor schlep who tried to cover up his own crime.

Typical liberal mantra: I said it it, it is therefore unquestionably true. Like geo. Floyd died because white cops knee and not fentanyl overdose. Because we can't question liberal dogma like real facts.

I can’t wait for the left on this board that claimed Rittenhouse committed murder but somehow will defend this moron for actually shooting two people on a movie set.

YOu sure do spend a lot of time keeping up with what is going on in Hollywood. It's almost as if you really care what happens.
Well I got 18 in yesterday
And shot 4 pigeons with my FX compact
But.... From here till the end of February I'm sure it's 30 degree weather... so you're stuck with me

Balwin was a anti gun liberal and shot someone to death and then blames EVERYONE else: the gun, or sabotage, or a bad prop manager. When it was on HIM.
The thing is the prop manager wasn't even in the building and wasn't handed to him as he claimed

But Alec has more money than Small boy.

I have a tendency to think Alec will beat the rap even though he may not deserve it.

Maybe Hilaria won't pull the trigger either when she catches old Alec fooling around with the grip girl on his next movie (set). In other news, why in the hell didn't Anthony Hopkins leave Baldwin in the bear pit?

Forum List

Back