***Alec Baldwin Will Go To Prison*

A person's life. What are you hinting at?
Do you need a picture drawn? Follow the thread. I responded to a member who was trying to justify this homicide because special effects are expensive. So what is better? Spend a few dollars on safety or end up with a dead person on the set. My goodness, use that prep school education. Don't waste your parents' money.

They are not allowed to "open the action" because that would allow them to replace dummy bullets with real ones.
They could not tell real from dummy bullets because there is no standard for dummy bullets.

This is exactly the point. The actor would have to be as much of an armory expert, as the armorer to look at a gun, or a bullet, to determine if it's real or a dummy.

Last edited:
No one else. It was Baldwin's primary responsibility to ensure the gun was safe. NO IFS ANDS OR BUTS. NO ONE ELSE IS RESPONSIBLE.
Whose responsibility is it, to make sure the bottle one actor hits the other actor over the head with, or the chair that one actor smashes against another actor isn't the real thing?
Is the actor supposed to be a prop expert?

Do you need a picture drawn? Follow the thread. I responded to a member who was trying to justify this homicide because special effects are expensive. So what is better? Spend a few dollars on safety or end up with a dead person on the set. My goodness, use that prep school education. Don't waste your parents' money.

You are truly stupid. What do you think you know about the budget for Rust?

Whose responsibility is it, to make sure the bottle one actor hits the other actor over the head with, or the chair that one actor smashes against another actor isn't the real thing?
That is the dumbest argument I've ever seen on this board. Have you ever seen the props they use in movies. Even a moron like yourself would be able to tell the difference. Take a Universal Studios tour. You won't be so ignorant after.

Tell me, when an actor hits another actor over the head with a bottle. Is it the actor, or the prop master who makes sure the bottle is made from a fragile glass look-alike?
Dick Head still won't answer the question.

He's a sanctimonious asshole. Why should this be any different?

That is the dumbest argument I've ever seen on this board. Have you ever seen the props they use in movies. Even a moron like yourself would be able to tell the difference. Take a Universal Studios tour. You won't be so ignorant after.
There's no difference between a whisky bottle, or a wooden chair that one actor actually hit another actor with, than an actor pointing a gun at another actor.

If on the set of Oppenheimer, what if someone brought real plutonium onto the set? Would it have been up to the actors to know the bomb was loaded?

You are really a murderous bitch. You believe Hollywood money is more important than lives. You also are on record as thinking the convenience of a promiscuous slut is more important than a child's life.

That's an insane accusation.. damn you're a loser.

He stood where the open door was. The others were special effects.
The dino fossil crashing around Laura Dern was no special effect. You could see the fossil spring back after hitting the ground, showing it was suspended from a gantry.

Forum List

Back