***Alec Baldwin Will Go To Prison*

Alec Baldwin is not my favorite person, but I think the shooting was caused because Mr. Baldwin depended on an implements manager to have made certain the gun was unloaded. I think it was a horrible, horrible accident, unintended and I couldn't convict Alec Baldwin for a shooting that was accidental unless evidence came forward that he made a threat to kill the woman before the incident took place. If that happened, I didn't see it presented.

They are trying to apply gun safety rules to a movie set. Where the whole idea is to portray realism. Which is why they point real looking guns at real people. And why they have a prop master who makes sure the act of pointing a real gun at a real person, is safe.
I went to a tourist trap called Wild West City

They fired what appeared to be real six shooters loaded with blanks at each other routinely

I know a little about this. First of all, Alec knew the prop master was incompetent with firearms. Some actors were threatening to quit because of the negligence that Alec was aware of and ignored. He could have fired her. Also some people assume that the prop master is in full control. That is incorrect. There are very stringent safety measures that all actors are required to follow. Not only did Alec blatantly ignore these specific safety measures, he was literally "screwing around" recklessly and NOT acting out a scene. Alec is guilty of gross criminal negligence. But hey, he just lied and said he did not pull the trigger.

Gunsmoke, the longest running T.V. western, aired 635 episodes from 1955 to 1975. No one was ever shot. And do you know why? Because they did not have an arrogant, idiotiotic prick like Alec Baldwin playing with guns with no regard to safety. Some people want to pin it all on the ditzy, blue haired girl that was stupidly given the job, and the company that initially hired her. But any decent man would be overcome with the guilt of his carelessness. Of course Alec just lied about the trigger. They say that the "shooting" is scheduled to continue. Normally, killing a woman would take the fun out of making western movies. But not for Alec.

I'm aware that basic firearms safety rules must be "modified" on a movie set. That is precisely why they have set up very strict safety protocols. These measures have several layers of redundancy that are specifically designed to keep people safe, even in the event that live ammunition is accidentally loaded in the firearm. But Alec Baldwin ignored all that safety stuff. He just thought it was fun to "play" with the "prop" guns. How he sleeps at night,,,I will never know.

Sorry bout that,

1. Alex as of now, got away with murder.
2. Looks like fate will catch up to him, long before the law.
3. The law could of done what they normally do, file charges, but no, they did not.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I'm aware that basic firearms safety rules must be "modified" on a movie set. That is precisely why they have set up very strict safety protocols. These measures have several layers of redundancy that are specifically designed to keep people safe, even in the event that live ammunition is accidentally loaded in the firearm. But Alec Baldwin ignored all that safety stuff. He just thought it was fun to "play" with the "prop" guns. How he sleeps at night,,,I will never know.
Actually what you claim is absolutely false. If an actor were to put live ammunition into a firearm on a movie set, there is no additional protocol to protect people. The protection was preventing an actor from putting live ammunition into a firearm.

And it would be no different than someone bringing a live handgrenade, on set.

I know a little about this. First of all, Alec knew the prop master was incompetent with firearms. Some actors were threatening to quit because of the negligence that Alec was aware of and ignored. He could have fired her. Also some people assume that the prop master is in full control. That is incorrect. There are very stringent safety measures that all actors are required to follow. Not only did Alec blatantly ignore these specific safety measures, he was literally "screwing around" recklessly and NOT acting out a scene. Alec is guilty of gross criminal negligence. But hey, he just lied and said he did not pull the trigger.

Gunsmoke, the longest running T.V. western, aired 635 episodes from 1955 to 1975. No one was ever shot. And do you know why? Because they did not have an arrogant, idiotiotic prick like Alec Baldwin playing with guns with no regard to safety. Some people want to pin it all on the ditzy, blue haired girl that was stupidly given the job, and the company that initially hired her. But any decent man would be overcome with the guilt of his carelessness. Of course Alec just lied about the trigger. They say that the "shooting" is scheduled to continue. Normally, killing a woman would take the fun out of making western movies. But not for Alec.
Actually...that's not true. Unlike modern pistols, a Peacemaker absolutely CAN fire without touching the trigger. Indeed: engaging the safety, if done improperly, can cause it to fire!

Postman, I will humbly state that my "claims" are absolutely truthful. Millions of dollars are invested in these productions, and the investors have done quite a good job to insure that "mistakes" don't happen (that would cause them to lose millions of dollars). This is not a willy nilly thing, they take it dead seriously. Alec Baldwin did not. He was the producer, the big honcho, fire you at any minute, boss of the whole show. And....he liked to "horse around" with fully functional firearms, that he playfully aimed and fired at women on set........ One of those women is dead now.

Forum List

Back