Alberta, Canada, Has Filed Lawsuit Against President Biden Over Keystone XL Pipeline Cancellation

1) didn’t you read the OP? our allies are suing us because of xiden
2) thanks for the link, it contradicts the poster i was responding to. that was sort of my point…it also proves my point that because of xiden’s actions, canada is forced to move towards china…like that was what xiden wanted all along

No we are not moving towards China, the opposite is true.

invested in what?

since xiden killed the pipeline, turning our backs on Canada…Canada has been forced to depend more on a China…how much have they invested now?
As usual you don't know what you are talking about.

_116610231_0de94ccb-ff39-4ae7-afcc-11e6b7f2d1a8.gif

See the dotted line? That's the XL

Biden did not consider Canada, he wanted to cancel any good that President Trump did in his four years. Canada was damaged into billions of dollars and have decided to make Biden account for why he caused such a major loss to his northern neighbor to the international community. Where else could they go? Then Biden went a-courting American enemies Iran (whose ayatollah wanted to blast America and Israel "off the face of the map," Venezuela, whose premier has monopolized government into his unfriendly hands, and the Saudi Arabians who flat out turned him down because of his treachery to Canada without a thought he was backstabbing the best neighbor we could possibly have. Canada has been our friends for hundreds of years, and we've always worked with them when called upon. But not Biden the dictatorial president! I hope he reinstates the pipeline or resigns from office that he has soiled along with the credibility of this naiton in matters of prosperity and instilled in some states six dollar a gallon gasoline and even higher farm expenditures on through the roof diesel fuel for tractors and other farm equipment. I want Biden to the bargain table to reinstate the pipeline in order to lower the prices of fuel that will also lower the transportation costs of every commodity known to this nation that we can't get anymore due to the treachery of Joe Biden with foreign countries and also with half the nation's population who are conservatives. President Biden, tear down your evil side because "vengeance is mine saith the Lord."

If Trump was great why did Keystone XL not get built during Trump?

No we are not moving towards China, the opposite is true.

so china doesn’t own the tarsands like the poster i was responding to said?

Your allies are not suing you. The right wing province of Alberta is suing you. The rest of Canada wanted the pipeline canceled. Everyone else in Canada is happy that the shitty pipeline got canceled.

The Chinese owned the tar sands oil long before Keystone XL came along. I guess you didn’t read that part.

Canada has become less reliant on China since the pandemic not more. We are in no way becoming more dependent or friendlier with China and in fact the opposite is true.
um Albertia is part of canada…of course they are suing us

your link doesn’t say that china owns the tarsand. also keystone been around since 2010, your link discusses some chinese companies getting half of an ipo of one company in 2012.

so it’s not true that the pipeline would only benefit china as the poster i was responding to claimed? i tend to agree it wouldn’t

what business? Alberta isnt person or company…it’s a providence of canada…

are you saying china owns the real estate that all the tarsand is on? you aren’t making much sense and speaking in generalizations…

then again you also didn’t think the president ran the doj…so…

The province invested in Chinese tarsands.

The province invested in Chinese tarsands.
i am pretty sure, in 2012 three chinese companies invested in a company that was exploring tarsands in canada. china doesn’t own the tarsands in camas.

As usual you don't know what you are talking about.

_116610231_0de94ccb-ff39-4ae7-afcc-11e6b7f2d1a8.gif

See the dotted line? That's the XL

Before COVID that corrosive sludge was selling for $29 a barrel. If it goes to the refinery in the Free Trade Zone and is sold overseas, the Chinese owners of Canadian tarsands make a profit.

Before COVID that corrosive sludge was selling for $29 a barrel. If it goes to the refinery in the Free Trade Zone and is sold overseas, the Chinese owners of Canadian tarsands make a profit.
so do the american refinaries…and all the american employees and investors in them.

so do the american refinaries…and all the american employees and investors in them.

Nope. US taxpayers and consumers reap no benefit from the export pipeline..we just take on another liability to our aquifers. Alberta just got snookered. Bad investment. You do know the difference between Canadian crude oil and tarsands, don't you?

Nope. US taxpayers and consumers reap no benefit from the export pipeline..we just take on another liability to our aquifers. Alberta just got snookered. Bad investment. You do know the difference between Canadian crude oil and tarsands, don't you?
Any extra amount of fuel on the market would lower fuel prices.

sorry where are the refinaries? where is it unloaded and loaded on tankers?

You're talking about Motiva and Valero? Refinery isn't spelled with an A.
i am not sure of all the refineries that employee americans and pay state, local and federal taxes that are on the pathway

i am not sure of all the refineries that employee americans and pay state, local and federal taxes that are on the pathway

The refineries don't need additional workers. There are a half dozen refineries in the Midwest that have been refitted to handle tarsands.. and that refined product is sold in the US. The Chinese want the OPEC price.. they can't get it unless they bipass US taxes and sell abroad.

The refineries don't need additional workers. There are a half dozen refineries in the Midwest that have been refitted to handle tarsands.. and that refined product is sold in the US. The Chinese want the OPEC price.. they can't get it unless they bipass US taxes and sell abroad.
they don’t bypass US taxes when it flows through the united stAtes and is refined here. More product means more taxes

Forum List

Back