Alberta, Canada, Has Filed Lawsuit Against President Biden Over Keystone XL Pipeline Cancellation

Considering that the refining can be even in freezing weather who cares. Maybe Canada can refine it and then sell it back to the US as Gasoline. They just need to build the refinery at the nearest deep water port which is less than 100 miles from the sand pits.
See Senator Barrasso's explanation at 17:05, please. It ends around 28:24 Thanks.

Last edited:
Please read
Nope. You really don't know anything about the keystone XL.. it's been a loser's deal since 2011.
Then why did gas prices go through the roof, and families are paying $100 more per month for gas and 50% higher food prices on commodities and harvest products.

I see you have never experienced your automobile does not work due to the thermometer readings of winter time north of the United States in beautiful Canada. What Biden did to the Canadians was totally unthinkable and not in accordance with America's trustworthiness which now has a ten mile wide hole in it thanks to Biden's deceptive treatment of our neighbor to the north with his unilateral hatred of conservative America. And we're not going to take it anymore.

I have spent a bunch of times north of the US Border. I even spent a month (actually, it was a week but felt like a month) in Feb at norther Canada repairing a C-130D. What should have taken us less than a day, ended up costing us a week. Whitehorse is a wonderful place for a friggin Polar Bear. So don't think I don't know about cold weather north of the border. Now, how about we educate things a bit

It's now oil sand, it's Tar Sand. It takes a bunch of energy to make it into very, very poor crude. That means, in order to even mine it, you will have to have a level of refinery on site. In the US, we have an equiv processing Oil Shale and Coal into crude. Do you suggest that the US Feds pay for Oil Shale and Coal processing? Actually, Oil Shale is more easily refined than Tar Sands.

See Senator Barrasso's explanation at 17:05, please. It ends around 28:24 Thanks.

First of all, Cruz is a disaster that keeps happening over and over. You can skip anything that moron has to say.

Now, let's look at who has the most Reserves in the World. That would be the US when you include crude, shale and coal. Yes, Dorathy, coal can be refined into gasoline. Germany did that in the early 40s to make up the shortage. It's called Indirect Liquification. Like Oil Shale production which uses the same method as well as does Tar Sands from Canada, it all comes down to being affordable. Oil Shale is the cleanest and crude must be over 80 bucks a barrel before it's affordable. Tar Sand (you all it oil sand) takes a lot more like coal does. But in 1944, that's all Germany had. In fact, the ME262 was setup to use J-2 synthetic fuel using both the indirect and the direct liquification process. I don't know what the price per barrel for tar sands but for coal, it would be well over 120 bucks a barrel. The reason that oil doesn't go above 80 bucks a barrel is that it would make it profitable to start up processing shale oil. In the last year of the war, Germany ended up having to use the Direct Liquification process which is extremely dirty. By then, Hitler was more worried about losing WWII than clean air. Indirect Liquification is doable and done similar to Crude except it's going to need some serious Industrial Cleaners so the cost prohibits it from being used on a large scale.

Canada, or rather Alberta, will have to take the hit on this move by Biden.

It has too much impact as an object lesson to allow Biden's decision to be reversed.

Will Biden's country support him?

Biden is on a winning streak that could carry him far, and even to the next election. What a surprise!
US taxpayers are going to take the hit, dumbass.

Alberta is a stockholder in TransCanada. Keystone XL is strictly an export pipeline that only benefits the Chinese owners of Canadian tarsands. It's a tax dodge. The US gets the liability.
The Canadians did their part of building the pipeline on the Canadian side, and Biden in his first few hours of taking charge of the white house targeted Canada as an easy mark to betray the deal American representatives and senators hurrahed because it was to give America a leg up on bring wealth into this country from all over the world. Biden didn't want America to prosper on fuel giving Trump the credit because he is a craven hate Americans divisive dirtbag of dirty tricks betrayer of the American people's welfare that he had just taken an oath of his office to protect the people of this nation. Instead, he chose to hurt America with the onslaught of changes that destroyed prosperity all over the land by creating high prices on fuel and now he's paved the way for Russia to prosper from our former customers of fuel. Double prices on gas usage made a lot of foods in the stores double their prices too to keep the transport business working. The people he was to protect with his hand on a bible, he double-crossed the first day in office. Dirty tricks! No common defense either after leaving all those Americans in Afghanistan when he unilaterally jerked the military out of Afghanistan, and were the people of the Taliban cheerful, the same Taliban that drove airplanes into the Pentagon, the 2 world trade centers and a field in Pennsylvania thanks to patriots who disallowed that cell from destroying the Capitol Building in DC after diverting the flight to their target. God bless Pennsylvanians for their brave sacrifice. I'll never not love Pennsylvania when I think about the brave men and women they produced who gave all they had to prevent the nation's Capitol Building still stand up for the people of the United States of America. I thank God for PA. Amen.

Nope. You really don't know anything about the keystone XL.. it's been a loser's deal since 2011.
<<<<<G O N G !!!!!>>>>> You're wrong!!!!
1668909028612.png

The Canadians did their part of building the pipeline on the Canadian side, and Biden in his first few hours of taking charge of the white house targeted Canada as an easy mark to betray the deal American representatives and senators hurrahed because it was to give America a leg up on bring wealth into this country from all over the world. Biden didn't want America to prosper on fuel giving Trump the credit because he is a craven hate Americans divisive dirtbag of dirty tricks betrayer of the American people's welfare that he had just taken an oath of his office to protect the people of this nation. Instead, he chose to hurt America with the onslaught of changes that destroyed prosperity all over the land by creating high prices on fuel and now he's paved the way for Russia to prosper from our former customers of fuel. Double prices on gas usage made a lot of foods in the stores double their prices too to keep the transport business working. The people he was to protect with his hand on a bible, he double-crossed the first day in office. Dirty tricks! No common defense either after leaving all those Americans in Afghanistan when he unilaterally jerked the military out of Afghanistan, and were the people of the Taliban cheerful, the same Taliban that drove airplanes into the Pentagon, the 2 world trade centers and a field in Pennsylvania thanks to patriots who disallowed that cell from destroying the Capitol Building in DC after diverting the flight to their target. God bless Pennsylvanians for their brave sacrifice. I'll never not love Pennsylvania when I think about the brave men and women they produced who gave all they had to prevent the nation's Capitol Building still stand up for the people of the United States of America. I thank God for PA. Amen.

That's some cut and paste from a QAnon sight you have there, MAGAt.

Why the blue fuck does everything take two years.....Must be some kind of legal oddity.....Two years from a settlement.
Canada is a good neighbor, and as such, they likely have to have a fair and balanced debate about both friends and enemies. President Trump made them his friends, and to get even with Trump for his spectacular work in common decency, Biden did just the opposite. BIG MISTAKE. Canada furnished this nation support in World War I and World War II, and others, I'm certain. Biden picked the waste basket for Canada when he betrayed one of their most benign friendships to this nation, giving us an edge in oil and gas, which Biden kicked both Canada and the United States down the drain. You can't flog a dementia patient, but you can clip his wings. I hope that the new House will insist that Biden retire and take care of his illness instead of flaunting it as a nail in the Constitution's coffin. This country is not ready for the Biden/Clinton/Sanders communist mecca that would turn the working and the upper classes into veritable slaves, causing a second civil war. Wouldn't the poison press love that. :rolleyes-41: \

The least I can do as an American citizen who had the privilege of taking a University Alumni trip from Toronto to Vancouver in the fall of 2006 via a wonderful, scholarly trip through Canada complete with a Canadian Historical High School Teacher who knew his country and shared his comprehensive knowledge of our neighbor to the North with our American Historical Society friends. What an honor it was to see the Canadian Geese teaching their young to fly all along the meadows for hundreds of miles along our journey's trail. Such an enchanting trip of endless photo ops, but we forgot our camera. :dunno: The Canadians are precious friends. It's a crying shame how Biden treated our neighbor, Canada to assert his vindictive hatred of conservatives in this nation. It's really time to pull out the Amendment 25 card and play it on this hateful man who is undeserving of our trust, by the names he calls his rivals. Fascists indeed. Projection at its most vicious use, that's Biden. Betraying a neighbor. How dare Joe Biden scrape his filthy boots on our Canadian neighbors? :cranky:

Give it a rest. The US (after the pipeline was built which most of it already has been) would only benefit the Candian Government and Koch Industries. Only about 27 real jobs would have been added along the pipeline after the construction was finished but it would have tied up Refinery time in southern Texas which is overwhelmed right now. That means even higher gas and diesel prices at the pumps. Forget the rest of the world and it's problems, we don't need to add anymore problems in the US. And the Koch Industries is already way too rich.
I will not give Biden's treachery a rest. End of story.

Biden did not consider Canada, he wanted to cancel any good that President Trump did in his four years. Canada was damaged into billions of dollars and have decided to make Biden account for why he caused such a major loss to his northern neighbor to the international community. Where else could they go? Then Biden went a-courting American enemies Iran (whose ayatollah wanted to blast America and Israel "off the face of the map," Venezuela, whose premier has monopolized government into his unfriendly hands, and the Saudi Arabians who flat out turned him down because of his treachery to Canada without a thought he was backstabbing the best neighbor we could possibly have. Canada has been our friends for hundreds of years, and we've always worked with them when called upon. But not Biden the dictatorial president! I hope he reinstates the pipeline or resigns from office that he has soiled along with the credibility of this naiton in matters of prosperity and instilled in some states six dollar a gallon gasoline and even higher farm expenditures on through the roof diesel fuel for tractors and other farm equipment. I want Biden to the bargain table to reinstate the pipeline in order to lower the prices of fuel that will also lower the transportation costs of every commodity known to this nation that we can't get anymore due to the treachery of Joe Biden with foreign countries and also with half the nation's population who are conservatives. President Biden, tear down your evil side because "vengeance is mine saith the Lord."

Where in the Constitution does it say that a American President must consider Canada. Biden is the President of the United States not Canada. This is laughable and should be bounced out of court on the first day. Canada is not entitled to use American soil to transport their junk. Local residents were opposed to the pipeline and were ignored. Donald Trump soiled the White House and garbage like you have no problem with that.

Biden did not consider Canada, he wanted to cancel any good that President Trump did in his four years. Canada was damaged into billions of dollars and have decided to make Biden account for why he caused such a major loss to his northern neighbor to the international community. Where else could they go? Then Biden went a-courting American enemies Iran (whose ayatollah wanted to blast America and Israel "off the face of the map," Venezuela, whose premier has monopolized government into his unfriendly hands, and the Saudi Arabians who flat out turned him down because of his treachery to Canada without a thought he was backstabbing the best neighbor we could possibly have. Canada has been our friends for hundreds of years, and we've always worked with them when called upon. But not Biden the dictatorial president! I hope he reinstates the pipeline or resigns from office that he has soiled along with the credibility of this naiton in matters of prosperity and instilled in some states six dollar a gallon gasoline and even higher farm expenditures on through the roof diesel fuel for tractors and other farm equipment. I want Biden to the bargain table to reinstate the pipeline in order to lower the prices of fuel that will also lower the transportation costs of every commodity known to this nation that we can't get anymore due to the treachery of Joe Biden with foreign countries and also with half the nation's population who are conservatives. President Biden, tear down your evil side because "vengeance is mine saith the Lord."

It's Alberta. No one cares. Texas North. The most conservative province in the country. They have oil and a huge "Hertage Fund" and the NRA. The worst covid response in the country. The Trucker Convoy came out of Alberta.

I see you have never experienced your automobile does not work due to the thermometer readings of winter time north of the United States in beautiful Canada. What Biden did to the Canadians was totally unthinkable and not in accordance with America's trustworthiness which now has a ten mile wide hole in it thanks to Biden's deceptive treatment of our neighbor to the north with his unilateral hatred of conservative America. And we're not going to take it anymore.

Most Canadians were happy when that pipeline was cancelled. We tolerate Alberta but are consistently embarrassed by their behaviour. They'll lose the suit as well they should.

Canadians cheered when that pipeline was cancelled. Albertans too.

Biden took his personal issue with President Trump's wins to make it a loss. He did not put Canada's loss for all they had done in preparations of getting their side of the pipeline ready for business, and Biden destroyed their investment. He's in hot water and he's brought our nation division over this and his negligence in making sure Americans were safe when he ordered the American military out instantly. Biden is a bad president which is another reason we need to insure that the people in this country and those we do trades with are safe from evil and vindictive objectives to divide America by his sociocommunists' wanton revenge measures. Biden needs to be more careful about who is damaged by his insanity for vengeance. He says one thing "I'm going to unite the country" and does another "I'm going to crush the American oil business for political revenge" which divides businesses that generate good-paying jobs for Americans with IRS headhunters to further punish his enemies, who will be the target under Joe Biden who projects his own fascistic side upon simple business-minded people conservatives are. We're tired of getting kicked out of his insane way.

Trump was the bad president not Biden. A US President is not required to take into account what Canada's loss is if any. Trump supporters are the ones dividing this country as they try to take over this country. No one is crushing the oil industry. They are not concerned about drilling for oil as they are making record profits. The IRS is tasked with ensuring that tax laws are enforced. Too many wealthy Americans are playing games with the tax code. You have no problem with that.

Forum List

Back