Alabama university pauses IVF care after frozen embryos deemed ‘children’

We have every right to make America moral again.
pmmd8oyg7xkc1.png

Alabama doesn't need anymore births they have enough crazies. Add Arkansas and Mississippi to the list and you have a deal

If frozen Embryos are babies, then isn't it illegal to keep them frozen?

Are you allowed to keep babies frozen?

FREE THE FROZEN ONES!!!!!!

o_O

This is one of those bad facts made bad laws situations. I know one couple who received donated embryos to have children and a few people who have donated their extras once they decided they couldn't afford or desired to have additional children.
Yes. They call them snowflake babies.

How long does the court think frozen embryos should be kept? Where should they be kept and who pays?

" Judges And Politicians Deserving Incarceration For Being A Danger To The Public At Large "

* Constitutional Traitors On Super Duper Stupid Steroids *

We all know couples who have gone through IVF. Its a tortuous and sometimes heartbreaking process.
And now the Alabama remedials have made it even harder for people to have children. these lawmakers are people who suck grass for comfort.
This insanity has gone too far.
Shameful.
The collective of mentally retarded stupid fucks are lining up for child tax credits .

How idiotic is the public not to bitch slap and mock these pathetic anthropocentric psychopathic degenerates ?

" Abortion Anti-Choice Squawking Out Their Stupid Ass "

* 10th Amendment Rites Dogma From Camp Imbecile *

The Federal Government has no fucking reason to be involved in the abortion debate that is why the SC overturned the unconstitutional Roe vs Wade. Now it is left to the States to decide. Dumbass.
Abortion choice republicans understand that dobbs decision by scotus is dumbfounded and sedition against us 14th , 9th , 1st and 10th amendments , and is malfeasance against title 1 section 8 of us code , and that dobbs is supported by traitors to principles of us republic .

It looks like the fallout from this is causing other states to pull their own crazy bills.
I understand that lawyers draft this crap for the Kochs and then hawk them round dopey states with shit representation.
What a GOP mess.

Freakin' lies. IVF was necerr paused. Nothing is happening to IVF. More demo'rat lying hysteria.

Wow. What embarrassing lies.

Why do you embarrass yourself like this? I don't get it.
You've embarrassed yourself because you did not look it up yourself or read anything...what you do is to take your leftist gutter media's word for everything.

a couple can sue for the loss of their embryos. They haven't come right out and given personhood to embryos yet but we're on the cusp of that...so in retaliation, Invitro business have shut off services until they can look at the implications..and believe me..they're not going to like it. THEY closed their services NOT the state.

We all know couples who have gone through IVF. Its a tortuous and sometimes heartbreaking process.

And now the Alabama remedials have made it even harder for people to have children. these lawmakers are people who suck grass for comfort.

This insanity has gone too far.

Shameful.
Putting health care workers in positions of
increased LIABILITY----helps nobody--except
some ambulance chasers

You've embarrassed yourself because you did not look it up yourself or read anything...what you do is to take your leftist gutter media's word for everything.

a couple can sue for the loss of their embryos. They haven't come right out and given personhood to embryos yet but we're on the cusp of that...so in retaliation, Invitro business have shut off services until they can look at the implications..and believe me..they're not going to like it. THEY closed their services NOT the state.

You lied. IVF has indeed been paused.

You anti choicers always try to lie about this stuff. Which shows that you understand that what you are doing is wrong.

What it is is democrats and lefties. Why shouldn't IVF places be held accountable for the damaging of embryos? Seems to me like patients would want them held accountable for damaging what they supposedly treasure so much they paid thousands and thousands of dollars for it.
You got that right.
I special ordered 2000 tomato seeds from Home Depot.
NOW.........I can't plant them?

It was a decision to stop made by the clinic itself.
Alabama did nothing to stop the process.

This was based on a wrongful death lawsuit because several of a patient's embryos were dropped on the floor.

The process is still legal in every state and it is the clinics that are overreacting because they are afraid of litigation and being held responsible if the fertilized embryo gets destroyed.
Most implanted embryos don't survive. Who gets charged with their death?

Forum List

Back