Alabama has 1,621 ICU patients, 84 more than available staffed ICU beds; adds 4,691 cases

It's a matter of protecting your neighbors and friends when you do,
? And how does the vaccine protect your friends and neighbors when it's been proven that fully vaxxed people are transmitting the virus anyway?

Pffft..... No one I know, and I know alot of people that have had the thing and recovered, had no long term problems from the virus after gotten over it. So that's the reality we are seeing outside of the bullcrap we are seeing in the leftist run media or on leftist slanted social media.

“A lot of the people I know”

You kids are plumb out of any anecdotal evidence that means a f’n thing.

The Govt already announced they are NOT tracking Covid infections for Vaccinated people.

So all Stats are going to be off.

China quit reporting their cases after the initial outbreak. So none of their numbers are included starting early on.

If you want to conduct studies, you're either on your own or need to find reliable sources not biased one way or another.

Good Luck with that!!
Not surprising.

Please stop spreading disinformation from the bowels of the Internets. Thank you!
Feel free to link a reputable medical source that confirms that these vaccines can STOP TRANSMISSION from the vaccinated to anyone they come in close enough contact with. Have you not paid any attention to the dumpster fire that's raging in Israel?

I think they primarily used Pfizer but also a couple of the others in smaller numbers. They were among the first in the world to put all of the WHO/CDC recommendations into effect and they quickly reached a 60+ percent rate for FULLY VAXXED citizens. That's been over a year ago now. They are currently experiencing a huge wave of hospitalizations and unlike our nation and Europe, THEY don't allow the "open border" insanity because they KNOW the price they'd pay for that. The point being, the flare-up didn't originate among some large reservoir of unvaccinated citizens. In fact, the fully vaxxed cohort currently in hospitals is often having worse outcomes than the unvaxxed that are acquiring Delta.

I'm not arguing that the vaccines don't help some people. I've never before refused to submit to recommended or required vaccines for school or work. What I'm pointing out is that these vaccines are being proven to lose efficacy over 6 months or so and at that point the people can be re-infected AND they can spread the virus to others.

The reason that is so important to me is that it completely dismantles ANY rationale for "passports" or any other kind of state-mandated documentation. IF there is no vaccine available that can help the population reach herd immunity AND no vaccine that is stand-alone and stops transmission, WHY IN THE HELL does it matter if you can prove you got vaccinated? Surely Saint Anthony di Fauci is telling us that documentation that allows people freedom of movement and commerce has been about keeping people safe from infection. No vax out there right now can do that. Those passports have nothing whatever to do with public health. As such, those who are demanding them of the rest of us can stick them up their ass.

You can lawyer it all you want douchebag. Thems the numbers. There is the study.
These numbnuts are little better than tribal drama queens and they don't seem to have grasped that after 4 years of their fabrications and emotional breakdowns, those they think of as "less intelligent", don't give an actual damn about anything they say, no matter how flamingly hysterical and indignant they become. Literally, been there, done that, time to move on and let them burn out on their own.

These numbnuts are little better than tribal drama queens and they don't seem to have grasped that after 4 years of their fabrications and emotional breakdowns, those they think of as "less intelligent", don't give an actual damn about anything they say, no matter how flamingly hysterical and indignant they become. Literally, been there, done that, time to move on and let them burn out on their own.
They are fops. All identity, and putting on airs to give an outward impression of superiority. However, like their 'science' and 'social justice', horseshit it is based on nothing but feminine emotion.
The men are low T geldings raised by single mothers, and the women are unattractive, pink haired, sows. They are deserving of ridicule, and I spare them none.

Yes .. not peer reviewed = Bullshit
What discipline did you acquire your MD or Ph.D. in? My wife is a Pathologist and is quite capable of evaluating the data. She has found a doc who will prescribe the correct formulation for the antiparasitic, Ivermectin, should she or I contract Sars-Cov-2. The same for HCQ. While people like yourself are crapping your lace undies over such medications being used, the reality is established that as therapeutics, both of those drugs are capable of helping to moderate the severity of the disease course in a significant number of cases, IF TAKEN EARLY.
The drugs are prescribed for off-label use and that is common with many FDA-approved medications.
People like yourself are the reason Pharmacists are taking on themselves the power to overrule PHYSICIANS and refuse to fill HCQ or Ivermectin. I can't recall that kind of blatant interference in the patient-doctor relationship, EVER before. Fortunately, there are still some doctors who are more interested in trying a broad-spectrum attack, EARLY in the course of the infection, rather than see a patient in the ER and have a minimal diagnostic work-up before sending them home with NO therapeutics and telling them to come back if they become cyanotic.

When these pharma corporations admit that you MUST keep taking boosters indefinitely, what then? Here's the deal, Sparky, if it gives you peace of mind to blindly follow organizations that have repeatedly changed their advice, over and over, then by all means, live like ya gotta live. However, it would be well for you to vent your tribal hate over a different issue. Before this situation is resolved, I suspect that huge numbers of citizens are going to stand up and get in the faces of the Vaccine Nazis. Millions of us are quite over this idiocy.

Incorrect Bison Breath. If the partial quote changes the meaning and intent, then it is unacceptable. You are guilty of manipulative editing. James O'Keefe has taught you well! :ahole-1:

Not so in this case, :ahole-1: . In the two-sentence post that I quoted half of, the second sentence had nothing to do with the first.

Screw you and James O'keefe!

...and YOUR hero is one of the best at selective editing.

Wiki said:
James Edward O'Keefe III (born June 28, 1984) is an American far-right political activist and provocateur. He produces secretly recorded undercover audio and video encounters in academic, governmental, and social service organizations, purporting to show abusive or illegal behavior by representatives of those organizations. He has selectively edited videos to misrepresent the context of the ...
...but not nearly as dishonest as the liberal fact checkers.

Last edited:
Little note there... according to the article less than half of those ICU patients have Covid. Several hundred more test positive but are there for other reasons.
The misleading headline makes you think there are 1621 Covid ICUs
So basically about 700 Covid ICU patients out of 5,000,000 people.
Thats just stupid.

Obviously people end up in ICU for reasons other than Covid. But it was specifically Covid-19 patients that caused Alabama to run out the ICU capacity.

Nationally only 20% of ICU beds are taken.
Where do you pick up this horseshit from?

Nationally 79% of ICU beds are filled

Last edited:
We've been free ever since this thing started, and those same unit's were filled before, and yet we are still free from tyrannical forces. It's going to remain that way regardless of how many contact Covid and survive in a 95 to 98% range. Yes people die, but it's not enough to give up our freedom's. When people start dying by the thousand's, and just falling dead in their home's, and in their street's, then we might cast an eye towards being in a real crisis. That's not the case, and I guess that ruins your day doesn't it ??
...you ok with all these people dying, because you primadonna pussies don't want to get a simple shot or put on a mask in crowded places?

You've got your priorities all mixed up.

Forum List

Back