Alabama has 1,621 ICU patients, 84 more than available staffed ICU beds; adds 4,691 cases

Alabama's

Alabama has one of the highest populations of blacks in American, and less than half of them are vaccinated. I see what you're doing...

Stop spreading bullshit.

Blacks are vaccinated (at least one shot) at the same rates as Whites and Hispanics in Alabama - 40-42%. Asians are at 69%

Stop spreading bullshit.

Blacks are vaccinated at the same rates as Whites and Hispanics in Alabama - 40-42%. Asians are at 69%

Sorry, but no.

1632239343406.png

Attacking the source, not the statistics! :lol::lol:

Yeah, because we all know statistics running out of nigeria are soooo reliable. LMAO. Newsrescue is every bit as dubious a source even without knowing this. Good job getting your facts from Nigeria. Btw, i'd love to sell you some oceanfront property for just $5000. Please forward the cash to me through western union. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah, because we all know statistics running out of nigeria are soooo reliable. LMAO. Newsrescue is every bit as dubious a source even without knowing this. Good job getting your facts from Nigeria. Btw, i'd love to sell you some oceanfront property for just $5000. Please forward the cash to me through western union. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
...and there goes another one....

Why are you people so lazy?

Why are you so stupid?

they were not laid off or furloughed due to not getting a vaccine, but due to them not having work as the hospitals were not doing any elective surgeries or routine procedures due to a lack of PPE gear. The people laid off either did not have the skill set to work with COVID patients or they had enough at the time. My wife knows a few that got furloughed last year due to this....

but again it has nothing to do with not getting the vaccine...you article is from 6 months before the vaccine was available

Why are you so stupid?

they were not laid off or furloughed due to not getting a vaccine, but due to them not having work as the hospitals were not doing any elective surgeries or routine procedures due to a lack of PPE gear. The people laid off either did not have the skill set to work with COVID patients or they had enough at the time. My wife knows a few that got furloughed last year due to this....

but again it has nothing to do with not getting the vaccine...you article is from 6 months before the vaccine was available
Why are you a liar. I have friends in the medical industry and they all tell me that COVID is a bunch of horse shit. Stats of overstated, beds are empty but they aren't allowed to make public statements about it or they can get fired.

The Vaccine is horseshit too. Why are you going to put in a MRNA Gene therapy in your body when natural immunity is far better?

How come they aren't creating a traditional vaccine with weakened or dead Coronavirus?

Are you too stupid to even realize what they are injecting in people?

The vaccine is a psychological placebo for useful idiots who live their life in panty pissing fear like you do.

Now go change your tampon you Estrogen overloaded cross dressing freak.

Last edited:
Why are you a liar. I have friends in the medical industry and they all tell me that COVID is a bunch of horse shit. Stats of overstated, beds are empty but they aren't allowed to make public statements about it or they can get fired.

The Vaccine is horseshit too. Why are you going to put in a MRNA Gene therapy in your body when natural immunity is far better?

How come they aren't creating a traditional vaccine with weakened or dead Coronavirus?

Are you too stupid to even realize what they are injecting in people?

The vaccine is a psychological placebo for useful idiots who live their life in panty pissing fear like you do.

No go change your tampon you Estrogen overloaded cross dressing freak.

Thanks for admitting your link was bullshit, very manly of you. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I will see your "friends in the medical industry" and raise you a wife that is a critical care nurse that has spent the last 19 months caring for COVID patients. She has a very different tale that the bullshit you just made up. The last pay period she worked 36 hours of overtime on top of her 80 hours due to shortages of nurses, and nobody has been fired or laid off and they have a religious exemption to the vaccine that only requires a check in a box on a form and boom no vaccine if you do not want it.

You are nothing but a blind partisan sheep that gets his medical information from you elected officials instead of listening to those actually working with the patients themselves.

Now run along and wait for your next GOP Talking Points email so you will know the next topic you are supposed to parrot.

Also, the vaccines are produced using DNA manipulation technologies where they manufacture the vaccine from the fetal stem cells of aborted babies.

So what you have in effect is a Soylent Green Vaccine.
1632317176993.png

1632317206700.png

Thanks for admitting your link was bullshit, very manly of you. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I will see your "friends in the medical industry" and raise you a wife that is a critical care nurse that has spent the last 19 months caring for COVID patients. She has a very different tale that the bullshit you just made up. The last pay period she worked 36 hours of overtime on top of her 80 hours due to shortages of nurses, and nobody has been fired or laid off and they have a religious exemption to the vaccine that only requires a check in a box on a form and boom no vaccine if you do not want it.

You are nothing but a blind partisan sheep that gets his medical information from you elected officials instead of listening to those actually working with the patients themselves.

Now run along and wait for your next GOP Talking Points email so you will know the next topic you are supposed to parrot.
COVID VACCINE IS PEOPLE!
1632317275620.png

Nothing says "I have no original thought" more than a meme posted alone

why do you always lie?

why post at all if all you are going to do is lie?

Are you a paid operative for the GOP? Or the CCP?
You are responsible for the false accusations you make, the lies you believe and the lies you spread. God will hold you accountable on Judgment Day and Liars cannot enter in to the Kingdom of Heaven.

You take The Soylent Green Vaccine. I will not.

1632317794346.png

1632317919203.png

You are responsible for the false accusations you make, the lies you believe and the lies you spread. God will hold you accountable on Judgment Day and Liars cannot enter in to the Kingdom of Heaven.

You take The Soylent Green Vaccine. I will not.

it is like you take some perverse please in being wrong all the time.

The mRNA COVID-19 vaccines produced by Pfizer and Moderna do not require the use of any fetal cell cultures in order to manufacture (produce) the vaccine. Early in the development of mRNA vaccine technology, fetal cells were used for “proof of concept” (to demonstrate how a cell could take up mRNA and produce the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein) or to characterize the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein.

Forum List

Back