Alabama has 1,621 ICU patients, 84 more than available staffed ICU beds; adds 4,691 cases

"Of the adult patients, 84% are unvaccinated, 4% are partially vaccinated and 12% are fully vaccinated."

It's funny that only in the USA do we see these proportions of vaccinated to unvaccinated hospitalizations.

Americans are some gullible MFers.
Do you know of studies in other countries that show hospitalizations of a higher proportion of vaccinated people? That's what I'm most afraid of --- that they've been lying about THAT, too. Evidence?

Do you know of studies in other countries that show hospitalizations of a higher proportion of vaccinated people? That's what I'm most afraid of --- that they've been lying about THAT, too. Evidence?
Well I go on the preponderance of evidence.

Similar numbers were shown in a May-Aug study as well.

These 'vaccines' are losing efficacy so quickly they are to the point of useless, and some suggest they may exacerbate problems.

Technically they can set up cots on the grass outside, or in the parking lot. Problem solved.

These 'vaccines' are losing efficacy so quickly they are to the point of useless, and some suggest they may exacerbate problems.

newsrescue.com, the most reliable source of news coming from Nigeria! :laugh: :laugh:

Don't you have a better source?

"Alabama has 1,621 intensive care patients but only 1,537 staffed ICU beds, according to the latest figures from the Alabama Hospital Association."

Are they loading bodies in refrigerated trucks? :auiqs.jpg:

But... But... Blue states!
UMMMM aren't you missing the real story here?
The fact Biden and the Admin has not set up any emergency extended hospitals in areas of high infections (like Trump did). This outbreak is caused by Biden's lack of attention to the India pandemic of this variant (like not imposing an India travel ban liken to Trumps China ban).
And to make matters worse, he's done this for political reasons not the welfare of the people/ the nation. He doesn't want to set up make shift hospitals because it shows his claim to do a better job on covid then Trump, as a bogus political boast that fell flat as he surpassed the deaths of his predecessor even though he had every advantage (like multi quick tests, vaccines and natural immunity and stock pile prepared supplies) Trump never had.
Lastly your post just proved you believe in Totalitarian fascist leanings whereby only Biden supporters are your concern and not the country population as a whole. Trump never did that when Cali needed help, nor with NY or other blue states. I HAVE FIRST HAND PROOF OF THIS BEHAVIOR, those outside the party affiliation being discriminated against regarding assistance programs etc. And of course we have this as proof on tape as well in speeches of such prejudices. I rest my case.
Totalitarian fascist regime.

"Of the adult patients, 84% are unvaccinated, 4% are partially vaccinated and 12% are fully vaccinated."

It's funny that only in the USA do we see these proportions of vaccinated to unvaccinated hospitalizations.

Americans are some gullible MFers.
So these are the "Unvaccinated" that had never had the virus before or the unvaccinated that have had it before, but just like the vaccinated they are getting the variant now ??? That little piece of information is needed also wouldn't you think ??

I know those that are getting Covid for the 1st time, and so far they've all survived.

This goes for adults and children. A family who are customers of our company worked for, well they got it, and the adult's in the family had the blood transfusion treatments, and their children got over it with no issues. They are all doing well now.

My daughter and her family got it, and they all survived it with no issues, and little to no treatments. Her friend's family got it which is where she may have gotten it from, and they all survived it with no issues,

My long time friend and his family got it, and they all survived it with no issues.

Most survive the thing that I'm witnessing or know about, so it's real interesting when hear all the dreadfulness in the news, and how hospital's are filling again, and cases are on the rise etc. Ok, but what are the true stats on survival rates, death rates, vaccinated, unvaccinated, natural immunity and vaccinated immunity in the new cases ?? Most who survive it naturally, I ask do they return for a negative test to be added back to the survival numbers or are they just listed as positive cases without that status changing or being updated after quarantine automatically, otherwise if never see them again once they've gotten well naturally ??? I know many that survived it, and never got retested after they had survived it, and we're in the clear.

Forum List

Back