Alabama has 1,621 ICU patients, 84 more than available staffed ICU beds; adds 4,691 cases

Parroting lies about Covid.

They tried this lie in NYC, then trump sent them a navy hospital ship, and they had no patients for it.

Liars.

Alabama republicans are really dumb. That is why they voted for Jeff sessions. Most elected Alabama republicans are really Jews who masquerade as Christians.

Ignore it, do not wear a mask, do not get he murderous fraud vax, and for goodness sake

STOP PARROTING THE COVID LIES FROM THE MEDIA

So these are the "Unvaccinated" that had never had the virus before or the unvaccinated that have had it before, but just like the vaccinated they are getting the variant now ??? That little piece of information is needed also wouldn't you think ??

I know those that are getting Covid for the 1st time, and so far they've all survived.

This goes for adults and children. A family who are customers of our company worked for, well they got it, and the adult's in the family had the blood transfusion treatments, and their children got over it with no issues. They are all doing well now.

My daughter and her family got it, and they all survived it with no issues, and little to no treatments. Her friend's family got it which is where she may have gotten it from, and they all survived it with no issues,

My long time friend and his family got it, and they all survived it with no issues.

Most survive the thing that I'm witnessing or know about, so it's real interesting when hear all the dreadfulness in the news, and how hospital's are filling again, and cases are on the rise etc. Ok, but what are the true stats on survival rates, death rates, vaccinated, unvaccinated, natural immunity and vaccinated immunity in the new cases ?? Most who survive it naturally, I ask do they return for a negative test to be added back to the survival numbers or are they just listed as positive cases without that status changing or being updated after quarantine automatically, otherwise if never see them again once they've gotten well naturally ??? I know many that survived it, and never got retested after they had survived it, and we're in the clear.
This is what the studies say. If you have had covid you have up to thirteen times the immunity, against all variants as someone who has been vaccinated.

What they are slowly finding is that the best option, given the overall mortality rate, and subsequent vaccinated spread rate, is to allow nature to run its course, instead of selling something that actually makes you worse off in the end.

Lots of Negroes in Alabama. They are the biggest demographics for not getting vaccinated and for voting for the filthy Democrats.

This is what the studies say. If you have had covid you have up to thirteen times the immunity, against all variants as someone who has been vaccinated.

What they are slowly finding is that the best option, given the overall mortality rate, and subsequent vaccinated spread rate, is to allow nature to run its course, instead of selling something that actually makes you worse off in the end.
Effective treatments are the best case scenario, where as it will lead to natural immunity hopefully down the line once most have been through it.

I know many who are vaccinated also, so hopefully they have voluntarily done their part towards herd immunity without consequence, but this is of course coupled with those who already have natural immunity after recovery.

We should all hopefully get there together, but the class warfare going on for political purposes needs to stop immediately. The Democrat's have messed themselves up because of all their radicalness, and so in order for them to lead a nation, then they almost have to become fascist dictator's in order to get anything done. This is what so many are fighting against now, even if it is possibly the wrong issue to be fighting on, but the Democrat's have caused every bit of it, so they have chaos and mayhem on their hands as a result.

Saw a commercial on it the other day, and the lady was saying that she got her shot because she didn't want to get Covid after seeing what it can be like if she were to get it. Ummm she didn't realize that the shot doesn't prevent her from getting it, and the people who made the commercial with her knew that also, but I guess they used her to get more to get the shot was the hopes. Well it doesn't work if the wrong information is in the rehtoric.

Got to get the talking points right or they will turn people away, otherwise if they hear stupid speak concerning the reason's given, and worse if no other common sense truth's are to be found inside the whole Covid thing or experience while it is being spoken about.

Saw a commercial on it the other day, and the lady was saying that she got her shot because she didn't want to get Covid after seeing what it can be like if she were to get it. Ummm she didn't realize that the shot doesn't prevent her from getting it, and the people who made the commercial with her knew that also, but I guess they used her to get more to get the shot was the hopes. Well it doesn't work if the wrong information is in the rehtoric.
When you have a perfect melding of corporate, and state power, which is what we have there is NO ONE protecting you except for YOU. Due diligence is required. Your government WANTS you to die, especially if you are of age to collect pensions or SS.

Sadly for the antivaxxer fascist death-cult , the virus doesn't care about any of their moron conspiracy theories.

The smarter people in the GOP have figured out that killing the party's base is not a viable electoral strategy. They're having trouble fixing things, though, because in the GOP, stupid runs deep. They've spent decades training their voters to be brainless sheep, and that sort of cult programming can't be switched off overnight. Not even by Trump himself.

Sadly for the antivaxxer fascist death-cult , the virus doesn't care about any of their moron conspiracy theories.

The smarter people in the GOP have figured out that killing the party's base is not a viable electoral strategy. They're having trouble fixing things, though, because in the GOP, stupid runs deep. They've spent decades training their voters to be brainless sheep, and that sort of cult programming can't be switched off overnight. Not even by Trump himself.
Yeah right, skippy.

Linky Dink to 13 times the immunity please. It's bullshit. They are equally protected for 8 months or so, and then they need a booster.

Forum List

Back