Alabama governor Says ‘It’s Time To Start Blaming the Unvaccinated Folks’ As Pandemic Worsens

There is no estimate of diseased unvaccinated illegal aliens relocated to Alabama and other states but there are allegations of secret night flights to drop illegals off at certain locations. and if that isn't enough it's estimated that hundreds of illegals cross the border every day. Undocumented means unvaccinated. The bizarre incident of renegade Texas democrat politicians infecting the V.P. with Covid seems to go unnoticed. Why wasn't the V.P. fully vaccinated or if she was why didn't it work. What about the plane load of Texas democrats? Weren't they vaccinated and where did they go and what did they do to get infected. Meanwhile it's easy to blame ordinary citizens who have no voice.

Except there are more white unvaxxed than Black and Hispanic put together.
It does not matter. If true then the Deplorables can get you back. A great chance at a return volley of venom from a war you keep promoting.

She is right.

It's the unvaccinated who are getting sick and dying.

It's the unvaccinated keeping this virus alive.

This just out of Israel. This is really odd and scary for the vaccinated and is starting to show up in the UK as well.

I think they're setting up the unvaccinated as the fall guys. I hope and pray it's not ADE--antibody dependent enhancement

This just out of Israel. This is really odd and scary for the vaccinated and is starting to show up in the UK as well.

I think they're setting up the unvaccinated as the fall guys. I hope and pray it's not ADE--antibody dependent enhancement

In the US 99% of the covid deaths are unvaxxed people.

Kay Ivey is a liberal now?

And it was the "Dems" who wanted to inject a vaccine that they knew nothing about??

My God the way you folks treat trump like an incompetent doofus at any moment is astounding..
If you attack people constantly with the system saying that is okay, then there are people that can get you back. In a stealth way.

You can't blame the unvaccinated for the pandemic worsening because the vaccine doesn't give ANYONE immunity from the disease.

This is the perfect example of misinformation and bullshit regards the vaccine but from left/Democrats this time.

Unvaccinated are a risk to themselves no-one else (and I can hear folk from the other side screaming at their screens about how the vaccinated are a risk to themselves too because they aren't sure what the long-term side effects of the vaccine might be etc etc etc).

Covid-19 will be around for a long time, possibly forever and we will have to learn to live with it but unvaccinated people do not cause transmission, new variants and higher cases. It's unfair to pin that on them.

We arent talking about percentages of the population. We are talking about the fact that more white unvaxxed people exist than any other race and its not even close. Please pay attention.

Get your own community in line before you point fingers at mine.

The death rate from the common flu is 0.1%

The death rate from the delta variant is 0.1%

Conversely, the hysteria rate over the common flu is nearly zero among democrat voters while the hysteria rate over the delta variant runs close to 100%

Now try adding the infections rates to your statistics please!

Forum List

Back