Alabama governor Says ‘It’s Time To Start Blaming the Unvaccinated Folks’ As Pandemic Worsens

I know I'm going to get a lot of grief for this but it's time to just let them die.

If enough people who choose not to be vaccinated and refused to wear a mask die off, it will either scare enough people into choosing to get vaccinated and wearing masks or it will lower the number of unvaccinated persons to the point where herd immunity is able to kick in.

I have a doctor friend who said he's had to explain to several people dying of covid-19 is too late for them to be vaccinated. he said that he has so many l people who didn't get vaccinated getting covid and dying from it and begging to be vaccinated when is far too late. he had one family tried to sue him because he refused to vaccinate their grandmother who was already dying with covid symptoms you have to be vaccinated before you're infected. There's nothing we can do for you if you choose not to get vaccinated. So we should just put in policies that keep being vaccinated away from everyone else who can't get vaccinated such as cancer patients and the others, and then let them die. you can't cure stupidity and if these people are going to just choose not to help themselves in this we should not bother helping them either.
That's becoming the reality of this sad affair

"I know I'm going to get a lot of grief for this but it's time to just let them die."
"The Trump Cult wishes to not be vaccinated, and we should respect their wishes."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I have heard an argument along those lines previously.
It's a corollary to the 'Herd Immunity" paradigm.
It's the "Herd Thinning" approach.
Seems fitting.
Tho it must be regrettable for the families of those who are dead-for-being-dumb.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"...nobody really dies from COVID"
"... Fauci did create a disease and a vaccine that has killed possibly 19 million people in less than a year and he should be executed at once..."
----------------------------------------------------------
Fauci ...'killed ...19 million people' (possibly)......but..."Nobody dies of Covid".

And right there is why I come over to this gossipboard.
To get a peek into the famous Mos Eisley Cantina on Tatooine.
It may be the land of the nutso-crazoids, yes.
But in quasi-entertaining way?
Oh you bet!
In that smug...but grateful.... vein of: 'There but for the Grace of God go...............' Thank you, Jesus.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Science has shown that the average IQ of an American negro is approximately 85."

And there it is.
Proof that we are still on Tatooine.
Still sucking down something at the Mos Eisley.

No real reason to ask for vetting or sourcing because......well, because we know how that goes with those types.
Sort of a dry hole.
If you know what I mean.

Really, folks..... I love this bar.

And to be honest, it's because of the nutso-crazoids.

ps ----- FYI, it' here:

She is right. It's the unvaccinated who are getting sick and dying. It's the unvaccinated keeping this virus alive.

Not only CAN'T you know that as you have no TEST for that unless you first can produce an example where folks had 100% immunization for a Covid-like virus to compare the present to, but you seem to forget now and are passing the buck that JOE BIDEN is in charge now. It is HIS responsibility to come up with a method by which everyone should want to vaccinate against a virus that has killed 600,000 and cost us a year in shutdown and social oppression.

That should be the easiest job on the planet, like handing out food to starving men.

But the bungling halfwit Joe Biden isn't getting the job done, just standing around and trying to point the finger at others.

Not only CAN'T you know that as you have no TEST for that unless you first can produce an example where folks had 100% immunization for a Covid-like virus to compare the present to, but you seem to forget now and are passing the buck that JOE BIDEN is in charge now. It is HIS responsibility to come up with a method by which everyone should want to vaccinate against a virus that has killed 600,000 and cost us a year in shutdown and social oppression.

That should be the easiest job on the planet, like handing out food to starving men.

But the bungling halfwit Joe Biden isn't getting the job done, just standing around and trying to point the finger at others.
Right. So in nutworld Joe Biden should be able to make nutworld folks WANT to be vaccinated.

Ohhhhh

So when a child refuses to go to bed or eat his dinner...the parent is at fault because he didn't get his kid to WANT to do those things.

Ohhhh

I know I'm going to get a lot of grief for this but it's time to just let them die.

If enough people who choose not to be vaccinated and refused to wear a mask die off, it will either scare enough people into choosing to get vaccinated and wearing masks or it will lower the number of unvaccinated persons to the point where herd immunity is able to kick in.

I have a doctor friend who said he's had to explain to several people dying of covid-19 is too late for them to be vaccinated. he said that he has so many l people who didn't get vaccinated getting covid and dying from it and begging to be vaccinated when is far too late. he had one family tried to sue him because he refused to vaccinate their grandmother who was already dying with covid symptoms you have to be vaccinated before you're infected. There's nothing we can do for you if you choose not to get vaccinated. So we should just put in policies that keep being vaccinated away from everyone else who can't get vaccinated such as cancer patients and the others, and then let them die. you can't cure stupidity and if these people are going to just choose not to help themselves in this we should not bother helping them either.

The biggest problem with that is mutations and new variants.

They get a larger viral load with each mutation and new variant.

The Delta variant is a good example.

It could mutate to a a virus that makes the vaccine ineffective and useless.

Forum List

Back