Al Roker 'Rushed' Back to Hospital Within 24 Hours of His Thanksgiving Release

It sounds like they haven't gotten him stabilized with anti-coagulant therapy. It took me over a month to get to the point where I was no longer at risk for clotting. I had a dozen, tiny clots scattered in each lung. The ER doctor told me they normally found that kind of pattern on autopsy. I wish him all the best. It sounds like he needs a Greenfield filter, also.

People are gonna have opinions and voice them. Sorry opinions bother you

Opinions bother me not at all. Not one iota.

On the other hand, it would appear as though the opinion I hinted at in my post bothered you.

But I'm not sorry my opinion bothered you.

Cue the anti-vax conspiracy theorists in 5... 4... 3...
Its strange some vaxxers fail to see the real conspiracy that is the virus and vax, but claim those who refuse the vax are conspiracy theorists. Falling perfectly in line with the corrupt establishment, while failing to recognize those who refused the vax are the smartest people in the world.

Its strange some vaxxers fail to see the real conspiracy that is the virus and vax, but claim those who refuse the vax are conspiracy theorists. Falling perfectly in line with the corrupt establishment, while failing to recognize those who refused the vax are the smartest people in the world.

Funny how some who refused the vax assume they know the vax status of everyone who criticizes the vax conspiracy crowd...

Forum List

Back