EU warns Musk that Twitter faces ban over content moderation -FT

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
The European Union has threatened Elon Musk's Twitter with a ban unless the billionaire abides by its strict rules on content moderation, setting up a regulatory battle over the future of the social media platform, the Financial Times reported on Wednesday.

EU industry chief Thierry Breton made the threat during a video meeting with Musk on Wednesday, the FT reported, citing people with knowledge of the conversation.

According to 2021 Twitter’s audience demographics the top 20 countries are not under EU control. (I assume Brexit got the UK out from under EU control and that’s the only country on the list of top 20).

Leading countries based on number of Twitter users as of January 2022 (in millions)

US has the lion’s share of users at around 77 million with Japan coming in as the second top user base with around 59 million, India comes in 3rd with 23 million, Brazil 4th with 19 million, and 5th ranked 18 million from Indonesia.

Readers will need to use link below as I’m unable to copy from Stastista.

According to 2021 Twitter’s audience demographics the top 20 countries are not under EU control. (I assume Brexit got the UK out from under EU control and that’s the only country on the list of top 20).

US has the lion’s share of users at around 77 million with Japan coming in as the second top user base with around 59 million, India comes in 3rd with 23 million, Brazil 4th with 19 million, and 5th ranked 18 million from Indonesia.

Leading countries based on number of Twitter users as of January 2022 (in millions)​

You can if you save it to yer puter.

Leading countries based on number of Twitter users as of January 2022 (in millions)​

HOW MANY LOL Smiley FACES can we post? EU? REALLY? WHO CARES what COUNTRY is in CONTROL of WHAT on TWADDLE?
ELON MUSK is tearing them all UP. THEY HAVE LOST CONTROL...AND THAT IS WHAT UPSETS THEM...*NEXT*!

Musk-03.jpg

Musk is exploding more heads than Trump ever could.
If Musk decides to follow through on his idea on a competitive cell phone, American made, he will gain major market shares within the states! Tens of millions of Americans would love to see this happen particularly with the sly meanderings of Apple billionaire executives and CCP’s corruptive direct influence.

Hmmm, is this sort of like Biden threatening Ukraine if they didn't "fire the prosecutor" ?

How much corruption can this nation and world put up with before it cracks ???
Check out how quick the chairmen attempts to stop Cruz from grilling the potential appointment before yet another crony is seated by these no good for nothing Democrat's. Unbelievable.

Since when did we start worrying about what the damned world wants to try and hold against us otherwise if we are supposed to be a sovereign nation with border's and a unique government supposedly run by "we the people" ???

Elon is turning this whole thing UPSIDE DOWN, and the LEFTIST HEADS ARE IMPLODING Their world is garbage as MUSK shows the world...The LEFT cant stand the TRUTH.
True, but what's in it for Musk in the long haul ? I worry about the underlying character of Musk, otherwise as to whether or not he's a believer in the word, and in the living God the almighty who is a most merciful God ?? Nothing is made possible without the good Lords blessing's upon it. I wonder where it's all heading ?? The drama is something that most of people do appreciate, and therefore do enjoy, but one wonder's about the end game or the long game in play these days.

Good for Musk if he's trying to restore "free speech", and hopefully to expose the bad player's who attempted to label over more than half of the country these alledged MAGA rats.

Forum List

Back