Ahmaud Arbery's Murderer On His Way To His Dirt Nap

There is no doubt blacks have been railroaded by our ridiculously unjust justice system, but you continue to refuse to answer my question.

PS. I’m unaware of 60 year prison sentences before eligible for parole for black men who were accessories to murder. Do you have proof?

Please, here's a case where a cop shot and killed a robber and another robber, 15 at the time, was convicted of felony murder and sentenced to 55 years in prison.

Think about this. If Aubrey was so sure they were out to kill him, why would you even consider jogging through a neighborhood like that?

If I was so paranoid that white people were out to get me, I would definitely have chosen a different neighborhood to do my jogging in.

It's not fair, it's not right, he didn't deserve what happen to him, but he could have had more control of the situation had he simply let these inbreds have their moment of "glory" and just stopped and waited.

This is 2023 not 1823, the likelihood that these yahoos would have shot him for no other reason than they thought he was casing the neighborhood is highly unlikely.

They weren't chasing him when he first came in the neighborhood, it was only after he passed the racist Greg McMichael's house that the pursuit started. How many murders have we seen that we couldn't believe happened. Travis McMichael called the man the Nword as he stood over him dying and none of them rendered him aid.

His whole life is defined by cartoons. Not your fault he's a cretin.
Well, to be fair, I get the impression he's just a kid. Lots of things can be forgiven to the young, because they don't know much yet.
And if he's a product of our edudoctrination system, well, of course he's going to ignorant of many things, not just social reality.

So let's give him a few years, and let him get some experience. Doing some social work among the oppressed might be good for him. It would allow him to actually express his love and support for the victims of white racist Amerikkka.

Hey, I've got it! Maybe we could start a fund which would allow him to spend a summer in South Chicago, or the nearest equivalent place, going out on the streets at night and stopping fights, helping women being harrassed, looking for white racists who think it's MAGA country and are looking to put a rope around a gay Black actor's neck.

He would learn a lot.

Of course the Left are happy to see working class whites who don't like Leftist politics sent to prison, or killed. That's not going to change. It's just old fashioned class prejudice. So we will see more of this.

That's utter bullshit. What we are happy to see is any violent criminal, regardless of color or political background, be sent to prison.

Think about this. If Aubrey was so sure they were out to kill him, why would you even consider jogging through a neighborhood like that?

If I was so paranoid that white people were out to get me, I would definitely have chosen a different neighborhood to do my jogging in.

It's not fair, it's not right, he didn't deserve what happen to him, but he could have had more control of the situation had he simply let these inbreds have their moment of "glory" and just stopped and waited.

This is 2023 not 1823, the likelihood that these yahoos would have shot him for no other reason than they thought he was casing the neighborhood is highly unlikely.

I don't believe he thought they were out to kill him until they started chasing him down and threatening to shoot him.

They weren't chasing him when he first came in the neighborhood, it was only after he passed the racist Greg McMichael's house that the pursuit started. How many murders have we seen that we couldn't believe happened. Travis McMichael called the man the Nword as he stood over him dying and none of them rendered him aid.

No denying the father and son were and are pieces of shit, but I still maintain that Aubrey would still be alive had he not tried to wrestle a shotgun away.

No denying the father and son were and are pieces of shit, but I still maintain that Aubrey would still be alive had he not tried to wrestle a shotgun away.

Sooo.... you're jogging down a street one day ... two cars start chasing you through the neighborhood. One hits you with their car ... the other one threatens to "blow your fucking head off" ... you keep running to get away but they block your escape ... so you turn away from one of the vehicles and run back, only to find yourself heading towards the other vehicle, parked in the road ... with the vehicle blocking one lane and the driver blocking the other lane while pointing a shotgun at you ... and the other vehicle, which struck you earlier in this chase, is following you, trapping you like a rat -- why on Earth would you think they're not going to kill you at that point no matter what you do??

Waited for what? For them to shoot him? That's not how stand your ground works.

Like I've repeatedly said, it would not have made sense that they shoot someone who was not being a physical threat to them. Had he just stood there and waited, he almost guaranteed would still be alive.

Like I've repeatedly said, it would not have made sense that they shoot someone who was not being a physical threat to them. Had he just stood there and waited, he almost guaranteed would still be alive.
You don't know what would have happened if he had done that, one of them had already struck him with their vehicle. So why wouldn't you think they were out to kill you.

Forum List

Back