Ahmaud Arbery's Murderer On His Way To His Dirt Nap

Convicted murderer. Gregory McMichael is being moved to a medical prison. That means he's not too long for this world.

They did say he won't get out of prison alive, looks like it's coming to pass sooner, rather than later.

No necessarily. Reality star Julie Chrisley was sent to one this week in KY but it apparently isn't for any particular issue. It is just where they had the space for them. In this case, it could just be the guy is old with chronic being old issues.

This event underlines the importance for every patriot to KNOW THE LAW. It's not what is morally right that counts, it's WHAT THE LAW IS that counts.

These men thought they were making a "Citizen's Arrest" of a potential thief, (Arbery had at least one previous conviction for shoplifting.) There had been burglaries in the area. So they may well have been right. But that is irrelevant.

Every patriot should read at least the Wiki article:
[ Citizen's arrest - Wikipedia ]

Now ... suppose Ahmed Arbury had been white, doing the exact same things, and his killers had been black. 75 years ago in Georgia they may well have been lynched before a trial, and would certainly have been convicted if they lived long enough to stand trial.

Today, though, I believe they would have been acquitted.

These men should have been convicted of something ... ignorance of the law is no excuse ... but this was not a murder.

However, America is hurtling towards a situation in which justice will take second place to politics, as it does in most Third World and authoritarian countries.

Therefore: learn the law, and prepare for what's coming.

A tragic case. Both Ahmaud and his attempted arresters were doing things they should not have been doing. As often happens in person to person conflicts, things went from bad to worse and the young man was killed. I don't think this should have been a death sentence.
Isn't that being a little outspoken? It's quite astounding to hear that racism and the hate for blacks goes that deep!

I may have misunderstood you?

Oh yes, one more thing. We have, or had, the rule of law in America. Imperfect, for sure (I can give examples known to me personally), but better than arbitrary punishment at the hands of a mob.

Most of us condemn lynching, the extra-judicial murder of a suspected criminal. (Note that in many lynchings the victim may well have been guilty -- but that doesn't exonerate the lynchers. Guilt, and punishment, must be decided in a court of law.)

The Original Poster is celebrating lynching. Okay, he's probably a soft white middle class kid, trying to show how ruf 'n' tuf he is and hoping to upset us old white supremacist-fascists-homophobes-MAP-phobes. But still, he's looking forward to a lynching.

As America moves towards becoming a Third World country in terms of its institutions, we will see more and more degeneration of respect for the rule of law, and not only on the Left.

Genuine patriots must resist this. It will be tempting, when some prominent Gay activists who have raped their adopted children get caught and go to prison, to publically hope that they meet rough justice there.

[ 'They took turns raping me': New claims of child sex abuse revealed as gay couple accused of molesting two of their 9 adopted children withdraw guilty plea and decide to go to trial ]

[ UPDATE: Gruesome Details Released in Gay Activist Couple’s Crimes on Their Adopted Sons ]

It's a natural reaction.

But it would be wrong. The rule of law is the key thing separating civilized societies from backward ones. We must defend it.

Let the Left celebrate murders and lynchings. They don't think there is any difference beween advanced, civilized societies, and primitive, backward ones anyway. (Or rather, they hate the civilized ones.)

We're different. Or rather, we must try to be.

If Ahmaud had been white and the shooters were black I would have said EXACTLY the same thing. Did that help you understand my point of view?
Okay, I will accept that, since I know nothing else about you. But I do not believe it to be true of the great majority of Leftists. They would have said -- as they do in general when confronted with the extraordinary high Black violent crime rate -- that it's all the white man's fault. Blacks in their view can't help but kill each other, and others, because of racism.

So, in the same circumstances ... Black homes in the area having been burgled, a white youth (who would turn out to have a record for theft) behaving suspiciously -- stopping his jogging and going over to a building site and going in -- with Blacks trying to make a citizens' arrest -- calling the police, videoing the whole thing, obviously believing that they were operating within the law -- I think anyone who believes white Leftists would have said, "Send 'em to prison for life!" is either dishonest, or terminally naive.

A tragic case. Both Ahmaud and his attempted arresters were doing things they should not have been doing. As often happens in person to person conflicts, things went from bad to worse and the young man was killed. I don't think this should have been a death sentence.
We all know for a fact, that the murderers were in the wrong.

However, you're assuming that Ahmaud was doing something wrong.

Why is that?

The Ahmaud case got international Press coverage and sympathy.
Have you ever noticed how differently the American Press covers interracial crime?
The hate crime victims Tamara Durand, 52, Jane Kulich, 52, LeAnna Owen, 71, Virginia Sorenson, 79 and Wilhelm Hospel, 81 and Eight-year-old Jackson Sparks did not get nearly as much Press attention as Ahmaud did.
Darrell Brooks is a violent racist who wanted to hurt white people and he did.
He ran over 60 people, and he murdered 6 of them.
But the Press never called it a hate crime.
The Press never talked about the lives of murder victims very much.
The Press didn't make it a racial issue or a political issue.
It would be nice if there was a little balance in the News.

CNN insists ‘a car’ killed six people at Wisconsin Christmas parade

Repeat felon Darrell Brooks killed six people and injured more than 60 when he plowed an SUV through a Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin, last week.

This event underlines the importance for every patriot to KNOW THE LAW. It's not what is morally right that counts, it's WHAT THE LAW IS that counts.

These men thought they were making a "Citizen's Arrest" of a potential thief, (Arbery had at least one previous conviction for shoplifting.) There had been burglaries in the area. So they may well have been right. But that is irrelevant.

Every patriot should read at least the Wiki article:
[ Citizen's arrest - Wikipedia ]

Now ... suppose Ahmed Arbury had been white, doing the exact same things, and his killers had been black. 75 years ago in Georgia they may well have been lynched before a trial, and would certainly have been convicted if they lived long enough to stand trial.

Today, though, I believe they would have been acquitted.

These men should have been convicted of something ... ignorance of the law is no excuse ... but this was not a murder.

However, America is hurtling towards a situation in which justice will take second place to politics, as it does in most Third World and authoritarian countries.

Therefore: learn the law, and prepare for what's coming.

"Now ... suppose Ahmed Arbury had been white, doing the exact same things, and his killers had been black. 75 years ago in Georgia they may well have been lynched before a trial, and would certainly have been convicted if they lived long enough to stand trial."

This is the crux of the issue for many of these fragile minded right-wingers....their belief that they are losing their way of life.....see, in the good old days, you could just Lynch black folks on sight, for simply existing...and you will be backed up by the full power of the state.....conservatives are pissed those days are over....

Oh? What was Arbery doing wrong? Being black while jogging through a white neighborhood in rural Georgia?

I also like how these folks left out the fact that 2 different prosecutors violated the law by trying to cover up on behalf of the CONVICTED MURDERERS.....

No matter how much you whine about reverse racism because you can no longer oppress people of color with impunity --- there is no circumstance where multiple prosecutors, officers, etc -- will cover up the murder of an innocent white kid just because the black guy is part of their "good ol boy network"

As much as you morons whine about the Deep State and wanting to abolish the FBI just because they dared to investigate your cult leader -- not one one time have I seen you have that same passion for a prosecutor WHO ACTUALLY did the same shit you project onto the FBI -- a prosecutor actually tried to cover up for a murderer...and you folks said nothing.....

Going through houses under construction looking to steal.

Doesn't warrant being chased down and shot to death. Then again, he went for the dude's gun, from what I understand.

Both parties were out of line.

You lie. If he was there to steal, he would have taken stuff.

Forum List

Back